- Fusion Giordana Maglia Bianco (XL)...  - 97282xtmy4863-JerseysMaillot de ciclismo de manga corta para women Altura 2018 Airstream 2 Vivid blue
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta para women Madison 2016 Sportive whiteo-morad
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta para women Pearl Izumi Elite Pursuit Atlantis
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta para women Pearl Izumi Select Escape Arctic-M
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta para women Pearl Izumi Select Pursuit Screami
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta para niño Madison 2018 Sportive Torn Stripes-
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta Santini 2018 Origine yellow
Maillot de ciclismo de manga larga Madison 2016 Roadrace Thermal Classy Burgundy
Maillot de ciclismo de manga larga para women Pearl Izumi Select Escape Thermal
Maillot de ciclismo de manga larga Pearl Izumi Select Thermal Midnight blueoscur
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Altura 2019 Airstream blue red
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Femme Giro 2017 Chrono Sport Sublimated Ulta
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Femme Pearl Izumi Elite Pursuit Speed Aqua B
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Femme Santini 2019 Brio Nautica blue
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Madison 2018 Roadrace Apex Dark green Foncé C
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Santini 2018 Redux black
Maillot de Cyclisme manches longues Femme Pearl Izumi Elite Pursuit Thermal Scre
Maillot de Cyclisme manches longues Pearl Izumi Pro Escape Thermal black Smoked P
Maillot de football Arsenal 1995-1996
How are we doing this?
Maillot de football équipe d'Arsenal 2007-2008 n°4 Fabregas
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Maillot de football équipe de Manchester United 2010-2011
Maillot de football Ipswich Town FC 1992-1993
Maillot de football retro Equipe de France 1998-1999
Maillot de football vintage AC Milan 1994-1995
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Maillot de foot de supporter Glasgow Rangers n°24 Bougherra
Maillot de foot retro équipe d'Allemagne 2005-2006
Maillot de foot vintage Equipe de France 2000-2001
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
MAILLOT DEL TOTTI N°10 LA ROMA size L
Maillot de vélo vintage Regina Sport blue roi liseré tricolor Oursport
Maillot de VTT manches courtes Troy Lee Designs Adidas 2019 Ultra - Limited Edit
Maillot Equipe de France 2004 Vintage Adidas Jersey Football - XL
Maillot EQUIPE de FRANCE training ADIDAS FORMOTION manches longues shirt L S XL
Why does it work?
MAILLOT FOOTBALL ANCIEN VINTAGE EQUIPE DE FRANCE EURO 1984 ADIDAS ORIGINAL
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Maillot Football Suede World Cup 1974 shirt jersey Sweden fotbollskjorta skjorta
Maillot Fox Indicator Mash blue
Maillot Gore C7 Pro orange-black
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharMaillot Cycliste vintage Panasonic Isostar 1988 shirt cycling 80'S Agu - 5; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Maillot jersey maglia camiseta shirt cyclisme cycliste vintage old ancien France
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Maillot cycliste vintage RONDE MINIME de PROVENCE Sibille pink 70s jersey trikot, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Maillot jersey shirt maglia camiseta trikot camisa 2000 italy italia italia XL
Maillot Kashima Antlers Abe 30 J.League Japon XL (JASPO) Club World Cup 2018
Maillot manches longues ION TRAZE black t. M ou L -40%
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Maillot NIGERIA Jay Jay OKOCHA n°10 WORLD CUP 2002 shirt trikot vintage NIKE XL
Maillot Pearl Izumi Select Pursuit blue
Maillot Real Madrid BENZEMA Adidas vintage Bwin Football Soccer Shirt - S
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Maillot cycliste Vintage Trophée FISMAR Violon blue white red Acrylique - M – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Maillot Spiuk Race 2014
Maillot VTT à manches courtes Enfant Madison 2017 Trail Krypton Lime
Mainline high impact boilies (All Flavours Bulk Buy 15mm & 20mm)
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Major craft 3rd Gen spinning rod Crostage sea bass CRX-902L 9.0 Feet fishing
Major Craft Basspara 2PCS series BPC-702H Baitcasting Rod
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Major Craft BENKEI BIC-652UL BF Ultra Light 6'5 Bass Fishing Baitc From japan
Major Craft CROSS RIDE MEBARU Category XRS-S732M Spinning Rod NEW
Major Craft Crostage Series Baitcast Rod CRJ B60 4 (7541)
Major Craft Crostage Series Spinning Rod CRX S702 UL (2396)
Major Craft Days DYC-682L BF (2pc) - Free Shipping from Japan
Major Craft Finetail Area FAX-S5102UL Spinning Rod NEW
Major Craft Finetail Stream FSX-622L Spinning Rod for Bass
Major Craft First Cast Series Spinning Rod FCS T682 AJI 8763 F S from Japan
MAJOR CRAFT GKJ S63 3 LIGHT JIGGING
Major Craft N-ONE 2 piece rod NSL-822H B
Major Craft N One Series Spinning Rod NSE S602 EX TR 8978 F S from Japan
Major Craft Sky Road Series Baitcast Rod SKR B 732 NS ST (2850)
Major Craft SOLPARA SPX-962H Heavy 9'6 fishing spinning rod 2018 model
Major Craft Spinning Rod Solperara SPS-S702M 7.0 ft F S from JAPAN
Major Craft TRIPLECROSS 2 piece rod TCX-S582AJI
Major Craft TRIPLE CROSS TCX-942SSJ 9'4 shore jigging fishing spinning rod
Major craft trout rod spinning Torapara area fishing TPS-632XUL