Castelli by intimo Maglia Pro WILIER 2019 maniche senza Issue 97282xtmy9894-Base LayersMaillot de ciclismo de manga larga para women Pearl Izumi Select Pursuit Thermal
Maillot de ciclismo de manga larga para women Santini 365 Scia black
Maillot de ciclismo de manga larga Santini 2018 Fashion Origine whiteo
Maillot de Cyclisme à manches courtes Enfant Altura 2016 Sprint yellow black
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Altura 2019 Icon Odyssey black Hi viz yellow
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Femme Altura 2019 Icon Nebular purple Hi viz
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Femme Pearl Izumi Elite Escape Mist green
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Femme Pearl Izumi Select Escape blue Steel
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Femme Santini 2018 Volo Aqua
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Madison 2016 Sportive Race blue Curaco black
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Pearl Izumi Elite True red white
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Santini 2019 Origine Bordeaux
Maillot de Cyclisme manches longues Femme Pearl Izumi Elite Pursuit Thermal Scre
Maillot de Cyclisme manches longues Madison 2016 Sportive Thermal Roubaix Hi Viz
MAILLOT DE FOOT ADIDAS ESPAGNE 10 WORLD CHAMPIONS JERSEY FOOTBALL HAUT SIZE 3XL
Maillot de football des Pays-Bas Hollande
Maillot de football équipe de France 2002-2003 Dédicacé
Maillot de football équipe d'Italie
Maillot de football Liverpool FC n°7 SUAREZ 3eme maillot 2010-2011
How are we doing this?
Maillot de football retro équipe de France 2000-2001
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Maillot de football Stuttgart vintage Göttinger Gruppe1997-1998
Maillot de foot Chelsea Samsung
Maillot de foot Milan AC OPEL ZAFIRA 2005-2006
Maillot de foot supporter équipe de Suisse 1999
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Maillot de foot vintage Real Madrid 1998-1999
MAILLOT DE TORRES N°9 ESPAGNE size M
Maillot de VTT manches courtes Alpinestars 2018 XC Acid yellow black
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Maillot de VTT manches longues Race Face Ruxton red
Maillot Equipe de FRANCE Adidas shirt ZIDANE Mondial 98 camiseta FFF vintage XS
Maillot Equipe France Barthez Vintage Adidas Jersey Gardien Goal Shirt - XL
Maillot Football Collection 2007-2008 MILAN AC N°22 KAKA size S
Maillot Football Vintage 2011-2012 MANCHESTER CITY FC size L
Why does it work?
Maillot Fox Indicator Mash Camo Manga Larga Granate 2019
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Maillot Gore C5 Thermo Manga Larga pink-red women
Maillot jersey maglia camiseta shirt camisa portugal ronaldo juventus 2008 real
Maillot jersey shirt camiseta trikot MESSI BARCELONA BARCELONE BARCA 2011-2012
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharMaillot de ciclismo de manga corta para niño Altura 2016 Nightvision Hi Viz Amar; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Maillot jersey worn spieler trikot shirt ventex vojvodina yugoslavia jugoslavija
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta Pearl Izumi Elite Escape LTD Diagonal blue, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Maillot Manches Courtes Santini Origine 2019 Bordeaux M
Maillot MILAN AC training entrainement maglia ADIDAS FORMOTION shirt jersey 8 XL
Maillot Pearl Izumi Pro Escape blue
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Maillot predector MTB POC 2018 VPD Air Plus Uranium black
Maillot Shimano Performance Escape black-yellow
Maillot velo enfant black size 128 - fabricant Continental
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta Pearl Izumi Pro Torch red – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Mainline Baits Dedicated Response 5mm Carp Pellets 5kg - All Flavours Available
Major Craft 18 Solpara Eging SPX-832E Spinning Rod from Japan
Major Craft Bass Bait Rod MS-X MXC-70H Fishing Rod From Stylish Ang From japan
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Major Craft Basspara BPS-632UL Spinning Rod New
Major Craft BENKEI BIS-672L Spinning Rod from Japan
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Major Craft CROSTAGE AJING series CRX-S732 AJI Spinning Rod NEW
Major Craft CROSTAGE KURODAI series CRX-T782L Spinning Rod
Major Craft CROSTAGE SURF CRX-1062 SURF Spinning Rod NEW
MAJOR CRAFT DAYS SPINNING 2PIECE DYS-632L
Major Craft Finetail FSX-562L (2pc) - Free Shipping from Japan
Major Craft FIRSTCAST BASS FCC-702H Baitcasting Rod from Japan
Major Craft GIANT KILLING GXC-80BURI Spinning Rod
Major Craft KG One Series Spinning Rod KGE 832 M (9118)
Major Craft N-ONE Eging NSE-S862EL Spinning Rod NEW
Major Craft N One Series Spinning Rod NSL S742 Aji (9944)
MAJOR CRAFT SNAPPER ROD BAIT SOLPARA TUBULAR 2PIECE MODEL SPJ-B682MHTR
Major Craft Speed Style Series Baitcast Rod SSC 68 MH (1077)
Major Craft Spinning Rod TRUZER Torsoite Ring Metal Model TZS-T762L F S JAPAN
Major Craft TRIPLE-CROSS KURODAI MODEL TCX-T782M Spinning Rod from Japan
Major Craft TRIPLE CROSS TCX-T862M (2pc) - Free Shipping from Japan
Major craft trout spinning rod Troutino stream model TTS-542UL fishing Japan
Malaga 1998 - 1999 rare vintage home shirt size XL
6 ,anilaS aiV
NT ,ogangisiL 03083
| Condition: |
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Marca: ||WILIER|