MAGLIA 2012 ITALIEN TRIKOT ITALIE MAILLOT AZZURRI CALCIO ITALY SHIRT PUMA ITALIA 97282xtmy6903-National TeamsMaillot de Cyclisme à manches courtes Enfant Madison 2016 Sportive white pink Gl
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Altura 2019 Icon Odyssey black Hi viz yellow
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Femme Altura 2018 Peloton yellow red
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Femme Madison 2016 Sportive white purple Rei
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Femme Pearl Izumi Elite Pursuit Atlantis Rus
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Femme Pearl Izumi Select Escape Midnight Ble
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Femme Santini 2018 Queen 2.0 orange
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Madison 2016 Peloton Hi Viz yellow
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Madison Stellar Hi Viz yellow Dark Shadow
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Santini 2018 Mapei blue
Maillot de Cyclisme manches longues Altura 2018 Thermo Lines blue blue
Maillot de Cyclisme manches longues Femme Pearl Izumi Select Pursuit Thermal Scr
Maillot de Cyclisme manches longues Pearl Izumi Select Pursuit blue
Maillot de footbal FC Barcelone 2005-2006
Maillot de football équipe d'Allemagne 1998
Maillot de football équipe de France 2004-2005 n°10 ZIDANE
Maillot de football équipe du Brésil 1991-1993
Maillot de football Manchester United
Maillot de football retro équipe de France 2000-2001
How are we doing this?
Maillot de football SSC Naples 1991-1992 N°7
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Maillot de foot Chelsea FC n°39 ANELKA 2007-2008
Maillot de foot Fenerbahçe Spor Kulübü Türk Telekom
Maillot de foot retro Real Madrid N°7 RONALDO 2012-2013
Maillot de foot vintage Manchester City 2015-2016
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
MAILLOT DE RONALDO N°99 AC MILAN size XL
Maillot De Vtt Fox Youth Ranger Ss Slate bluee
Maillot de VTT manches longues Alpinestars 2018 Mesa yellow Summer green
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Maillot Equipe de France 2009 Home Adidas Shirt Football Vintage Jersey - L
Maillot Equipe de FRANCE porté entrainement training ADIDAS vintage shirt coton
Maillot Finale Coupe du monde France Croatie de MBAPPE no 10 - size XL
Maillot Football Middlesbrough Emanuel Pogatetz 09 10 Porté Worn Shirt Vintage
Maillot Foot Équipe De France Adidas 1998 sizeXL FFF Zinedine Zidane
Why does it work?
Maillot Gore Bike Wear E Thermo black-pink Femme
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Maillot jersey camisa shirt worn porté markovic Liverpool serbia benfica fulham
Maillot jersey maglia camiseta trikot shirt manchester United ronaldo 2006 2007
Maillot jersey trikot maglia camiseta shirt Chelsea 1999 2000 2001 99 00 01 XL
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharMaillot de ciclismo de manga larga Madison 2016 Roadrace Thermal Classy Burgundy; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
MAILLOT MALDINI N°5 ITALIE 94 size L
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Maillot de ciclismo de manga larga Madison 2016 Sportive Race Thermal Roubaix Az, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Maillot MAROC World Cup 98 Puma PRO HADJI shirt trikot camiseta jersey vintage L
MAILLOT PAYS-BAS EURO 2004 DAVIDS - NETHERLAND 04 SHIRT
Maillot porté équipe de France feminine Bussaglia psg lyon montpellier juvisy
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Maillot Route Femme Manches courtes MAVIC VENTOUX white black size L -45%
Maillot Sportful Pista whiteo-blue
Maillot Vtt Giro Roust 2019 black Anthracite Ombre M
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Maillot de ciclismo de manga larga para women Madison 2016 Keirin Morado Reign – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Mainline High Impact Spicy Crab BOILIES 15mm 3kg Bag M23092
Major craft Ajing spinning rod 3rd Gen Crostage light game CRX-T732AJI fishing
Major Craft Basspara 2PCS series BPC-692MH Baitcasting Rod NEW
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Major Craft BENKEI BIC-652UL BF Ultra Light 65 Bass Fishing Baitcasting Rod.
Major craft bus rod bait Benkei four-piece bait BIC-664M fishing rod Japan
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Major Craft CROSTAGE CRX-B662H Taco (2pc) - Free Shipping from Japan
Major Craft CROSTAGE Namari Sutte CRXJ-S662M-NS Spinning Rod
Major Craft DAYS Bait 2 pcs DYC-702H From Stylish Anglers Japan
Major Craft Finetail Area FAX-602L Spinning Rod NEW
Major Craft Fine Tail Series Spinning Rod FTA 582 UL (0542)
Major Craft FIRSTCAST Light Game FCS-T732L Spinning Rod
Major Craft Giant Killing Series Baitcast Rod GKJ B65 L TR (4656)
Major Craft Major Craft Major Craft MCLA BL [Landing Arm] MCLA BL
Major Craft N-ONE NSL-T762L (2pc) - Free Shipping from Japan
Major Craft N-ONE Shore Jigging NSS-1002-H Spinning Rod
Major Craft Solpara Series Spinning Rod SPS 832 MW (2478)
Major Craft SPEED STYLE SSS-762L Spinning Rod from Japan
Major Craft TRAPARA Native TPS-562-ULX Spinning Rod NEW
Major Craft Triple Cross Series Spinning Rod TCX 832 EL (0173)
Major Craft TROUTINO TTA-634UL Spinning Rod for Bass
Major Craft Volkey Series Spinning Rod VKS 63 L (0371)
Maloja Beinstulpen Stulpen Legwarmer red LinzM. Stretch UV-Filter
| Condition: |
Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
| Marca: ||Puma|
| Tipo di divisa: ||In casa|| Squadra: ||Italia|
| Taglia: ||XL|| Tipo: ||Solo maglia|