MAGLIA BULL CALCIO SALISBURGO JERSEY TRIKOT SHIRT 2009 2008 ADIDAS SALZBURG RED 97282xtmy61014-Austrian ClubsMaillot de football rétro PAOK Salonique
Maillot de football SSC Naples 1991-1992 N°7
Maillot de football vintage Arsenal 2006-2007
Maillot de football vintage équipe de Suède 1994-1995
Maillot de foot Celtic Glasgow Tennent's
Maillot de foot équipe Borussia Dortmound N°17 Aubameyang 2016-2017
Maillot de foot équipe du Portugal n°32 NANI 2008-2009
Maillot de foot retro Arsenal N°10 BERGKAMP 2004-2005
Maillot de foot retro équipe des Pays-Bas N°17 V. PERSIE 2006-2007
Maillot de foot vintage AC Milan 1993-1994
Maillot de foot vintage équipe des Pays-Bas 2006-2007
Maillot de France XXL 2010 Adidas Football Shirt Jersey Trikot Frankreich
Maillot de Predection LEATT ROOST TEE size L XL ou XXL -40%
Maillot de Vélo - NORTHWAVE 89151069 Bullet Jersey - white black - T. XXL - NEUF
Maillot de VTT manches courtes 100 Percent Ridecamp black
Maillot de VTT manches courtes Race Face Indy Rust
MAILLOT DE ZIDANE N°10 FRANCE 2006 size L
Maillot EQUIPE de FRANCE 2 étoiles - Maillot Supporter 2 étoiles
Maillot Equipe de France Gourcuff Vintage Adidas Jersey football - M
How are we doing this?
Maillot ESPAGNE SPAIN ESPANA 2016 ADIDAS shirt camiseta football collection XL
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Maillot Football Club KV Turnhout koninklijke KELME Belgique Vintage - L
Maillot Football Middlesbrough Emanuel Pogatetz 09 10 Porté Worn Shirt Vintage
Maillot Football Vintage Collection REAL MADRID 2004-2005 size L
Maillot france 2018 2 stars jersey player version joueur Fekir 18 size XL
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Maillot Gore C5 Optiline red-white
Maillot jersey camiseta shirt arsenal marseille nasri 2009 2010 champions league
Maillot jersey maglia camiseta trikot shirt silverine silverina 2002 02 messi L
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Maillot jersey shirt spieler trikot porté worn manchester United 2002 2003 XL
MAILLOT JUVENTUS DE TURIN 2002 2003 DAVIDS - JUVE 03 SHIRT
Maillot Manches Courtes Giro Chrono Expert 2019 green Citron Horizon 2xl
Maillot Mavic CLOUD Jersey Manches Courtes blue + Manchettes M
MAILLOT PAYS-BAS 2000-2002 VAN NISTELROOY - NETHERLAND 02 SHIRT
Why does it work?
Maillot Pearl Izumi Select Pursuit red
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Maillot REAL MADRID 2008 ADIDAS LFP camiseta shirt jersey football away L
Maillot Shimano Performance Windbreak Manche Longue red
Maillot URSS CCCP vintage années 70 Russie Russia football trikot shirt maglia
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharMaillot de football Manchester United 1992-1993; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Maillot Zidane 98 size L
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Maillot de football Manchester United 2002-2003, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Mainstream (marine) Floatation Suit One Piece Suit - XL Original RRP .99
Major craft Ajing spinning rod 3rd Gen Crostage light game CRX-T732AJI fishing
Major Craft Basspara 2PCS series BPC-632M Baitcasting Rod NEW
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Major Craft BENKEI 4 piece rod BIS-644UL
Major Craft Benkei Series Baitcast Rod BIC 622 M (8107)
Major Craft CROSTAGE AJING series CRX-S732 AJI Spinning Rod NEW
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Maillot de football Milan AC n°92 EL SHAARAWY 2014-2015 – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Major Craft CROSTAGE Eging Solid Tip CRX-S782EXL Spinning Rod NEW
Major Craft Crostage Series Baitcast Rod CRXJ B642L LJ (3553)
Major Craft Crostage Series Spinning Rod CRX S764 UL NEW
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Major Craft Days BAIT MODEL 2PC DYC-702H Baitcasting Rod NEW
Major Craft Finetail Area FAX-632L Spinning Rod Fishing Japan New
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Major Craft Fine Tail Series Spinning Rod FSX 822 MH (1800)
Major Craft FIRSTCAST FCS-S732UL Ultra Light 7'3 SOLID TIP fishing spinning rod
Major Craft Line Bullet Blade 8 Braids Multi color DB 8-150 0.6 MC Multi color
Major Craft N-ONE EGING TIP RUN NSE-S602E TR Spinning Rod NEW
Major Craft N One Series Spinning Rod NSL S682 AJI (9937)
Major Craft Sky Road Series Spinning Rod SKR S72 H Taco (3109)
Major Craft SOLPARA SPX-S702AJI 7' fishing spinning rod 2018 model
Major Craft Spinning Rod Sol Para Shore Jigging SPS-962MH 9.6 Feet Fishing Japan
Major Craft Trapara Series Spinning Rod TPS 802 LX (0070)
Major Craft TRIPLE-CROSS SHORE JIGGING MODEL TCX-1002LSJ Spinning Rod
Major Craft TROUTINO TTS-512L Spinning Rod from Japan
Major Craft X-Ride Series Spinning Rod XRS 892 L (4915)
Maloja Cycling Jersey Flurinm. 1 2 Dark bluee Breathable Elastic
Maloja Radhose Fahrradhosen MinorM. 3 4 red elastisch antibakteriell
Manchester United Adidas Maglia Allenamento Training Shirt Pre Match 2019 men
Manduka grande serviette yoga teint à la main Indulge sport pilate éponge
Manipolo bipolare Mone Trode 30 mm GLOBUS tecar terapia resistiva Diacare G3120
| Condition: |
Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
| Tipo: ||Solo maglia|
| Lunghezza manica: ||Manica corta|| Tipo di divisa: ||In trasferta|
| Colore principale: ||Blu|| Marca: ||adidas|
| Taglia: ||L|