MAGLIA REEF L Size black SANTINI 97282xtmy81054-JerseysMaillot de foot vintage équipe de France 1998 édition dédicacée ZIDANE
Maillot de foot vintage Equipe de France N°39 ANELKA 2007-2008
Maillot de foot vintage FC Porto Revigres Telecel n°16 Jardel 1999-2000
Maillot de foot vintage Società Sportiva Lazio Parmacotto n°12 2004
MAILLOT DE INIESTA N°6 ESPAGNE size M
Maillot de Predection LEATT ROOST TEE size L XL ou XXL -40%
Maillot de Vélo Femme - NORTHWAVE 89131101 - Venus Jersey black - T. M - NEUF
Maillot de vélo vintage Carrera Tassoni Nalini 72 cm sur 52cm
Maillot de VTT manches courtes 100 Percent Celium Slate blue
Maillot de VTT manches courtes Madison 2017 Roam Marl Dark green Foncé
Maillot de VTT manches longues Alpinestars 2019 Alps 8.0 Dark Shadow black
Maillot domicile du FC Barcelone 1998-99 (bon état) size S
Maillot équipe de France 2018 2 étoiles écusson coupe du monde size S et M
MAILLOT EQUIPE DE FRANCE EURO 1996 12 ANS - FFF 96 SHIRT
Maillot équipe de France world cup 2006 trezeguet 20Camiseta Jersey Maglia
Maillot FC Barcelone L 1992 92 shirt camiseta Barcelona finale Champions League
Maillot Football Collection 3Tth MILAN A.C 2012 size S
Maillot Football Middlesbrough Emanuel Pogatetz 09 10 Porté Worn Shirt Vintage
Maillot Football Vintage Collection FC BARCELONE 2001-2002 size L
How are we doing this?
Maillot Fox Indicator Asym Manga Corta red
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Maillot goal BARNET F.C BEAVER shirt Loaded orange keeper trikot camiseta M
Maillot intégral cycliste F.F.C Comité Régional CORSE Tersta Mora maglia short M
Maillot (jersey) ITALIE (italy) 1996 size XL comme neuf
Maillot jersey maglia shirt camiseta camisa real madrid ronaldo 2006 2007 brasil
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Maillot jersey trikot maglia camiseta shirt 1988 88 holland Hollande netherland
Maillot JUVENTUS TURIN vintage BAGGIO 10 maglia calcio manches longues KAPPA XL
Maillot Manches Courtes Giro Chrono Expert 2019 Vague De Chaleur blue Nuit L
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Maillot Massi PRO Team red
Maillot Northwave Logo 3 Ninio
Maillot Pearl Izumi Road Elite red-black
Maillot Portugal 2018 RONALDO MANCHES LONGUES size M
Maillot Santini Origine blue-Neon 2018
Why does it work?
Maillot Sportful Luna pink Femme
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Maillot Vintage Real Madrid 1998 Away Teka Vintage Adidas jersey - L
Mainline Baits NEW High Impact Boilies -3kg Bag- All Variations Available
Major Craft 17 Crostage CRX-S702H Taco octopus shore spinning rod F S from Japan
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharMaillot de foot retro Arsenal N°10 BERGKAMP 2004-2005; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Major Craft Bait Rod Bass Para BPC-632MH Fishing Rod From Stylish Anglers Japan
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Maillot de foot retro Arsenal n°29 CHAMAKH 2010-2011, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Major Craft Basspara 2PCS series BPS-632L Spinning Rod from Japan
Major Craft BENKEI BIC-622M Baitcasting Rod NEW
Major Craft Benkei Series Baitcast Rod BIC 69 MH (7858)
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Major Craft CROSTAGE CASTING CRXC-762M Spinning Rod
Major Craft CROSTAGE JIGGING CRXJ-S58 3 Spinning Rod from Japan
Major Craft Crostage Series Baitcast Rod CRXJ B64M LJ (3478)
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Maillot de foot retro domicile Sporting Clube de Portugal 2006-2007 – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Major Craft Crostage Series Spinning Rod CRX S762 H Taco (2839)
Major Craft Days BAIT MODEL 2PC DYC-662MH Baitcasting Rod NEW
Major Craft Finetail 382 UL [NEW]
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Major Craft Fine Tail Series Spinning Rod FAX S5102 L (1992)
Major Craft FIRSTCAST Eging FCS-862E Spinning Rod from Japan
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Major Craft Giant Killing GXC 86 Tuna
MAJOR CRAFT JIGGING ROD SPINNING CROSTAGE JIGGING 2PIECE CRXJ-S602 3 6.0
Major Craft N One Series Spinning Rod NSE S502 E TR (8947)
Major Craft PE Line Bullet Blade 4 Braid Multicolor 300m 40lb Made in Japan
Major Craft Solpara Series Spinning Rod SPS T732 M (2355)
Major Craft SpeedStyle SSS-S682L SFS (2pc) - Free Shipping from Japan
Major Craft TRAPARA Native TPS-1002-HX Spinning Rod NEW
Major Craft TRIPLE-CROSS SEA BASS MODEL TCX-892L Spinning Rod NEW
Major Craft Troutino 2 piece rod TTA-S5102UL
Major craft trout spinning rod Troutino stream model TTS-822MH fishing Japan
Mako Indestructible M02-P1S Polarised Polarized Sunglasses BRAND NEW @ Ottos Tac
Maloja HelsingborgM. Plum Wollmütze
MAMMUT Biketrikot, Bikeshirt, Fahrradtrikot Radshirt Gr. L SWISS TECHNOLOGY
Manchester United Original umbro Meister Trikot 1994-1996 SHARP Gr.L TOP
Manico di guadino telescopico - MILO INSOLITE TELE 6mt
Mantellina Craft Featherlight - Bianco -  (S)...
MAP Carptek ACS 3000 FD Reel
idrazziR retlaV eraseC
992 imreF ocirnE aiV
AV ,alotnarG 03012
| Condition: |
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Marca: ||Santini|
| Colore principale: ||Nero|| Genere: ||Uomo|
| Caratteristiche aggiuntive: ||Alta visibilità, Antivento, Cerniera completa, Resistente all'acqua|| Taglia: ||Size L|
| Tipo di manica: ||Lunga|| Materiale: ||Poliestere|
| EAN: ||8031315328765|