RC SHIRT SCOTT MAGLIA PRO black-red-BIANCO color SL S 97282xtmy51063-JerseysMaillot de gardien football neuf Adidas belgique Courtois size M euro 2016
MAILLOT DE INIESTA N°6 ESPAGNE size M
Maillot de Neuchatel Xamax XXL 1993 1994 Shirt Jersey Reebok Fotolabo club
Maillot de SC Bastia XL 1995 96 Reebok Shirt Trikot Maglia Nouvelles Frontieres
Maillot de vélo L'Etape du Tour 2007 Foix-Loudenvielle LCL T X collector
Maillot de vélo vintage Championnat de France des fondeurs 1989 Mey Sport T 3
Maillot de VTT manches courtes 100 Percent Celium Fatigue
Maillot de VTT manches courtes Madison 2017 Flux Enduro True red Blood red
Maillot de VTT manches courtes Troy Lee Designs Adidas 2019 Ultra - Limited Edit
Maillot de VTT manches longues Troy Lee Designs 2019 Skyline Speed Shop black Noi
Maillot équipe de France 100 ans Manche courtes size S,M,L,XL,XXL + Flocage
Maillot Equipe de FRANCE Adidas shirt ZIDANE Mondial 98 camiseta FFF vintage XS
Maillot Equipe de France Formotion Away Vintage Adidas Jersey Entrainement - 8
MAILLOT ESPAGNE 2003 2004 - SPAIN 04 SHIRT
Maillot FENERBAHCE 2012 SEFA n°66 ADIDAS football shirt 16 ans XS
Maillot Football Collection CHELSEA 2015-2016 size M
MAILLOT FOOTBALL PSG RÉTRO COLLECTION size L JAMAIS PORTÉ 1995 1996 CHAMPION E
Maillot FOOTBALL VINTAGE COLLECTION FC BARCELONE 2008-2009 size XL
Maillot Fox Indicator Asym Manga Corta red
How are we doing this?
Maillot Giro Chrono Sport Femme 2019 Carreaux blue Nuit L
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Maillot IFK GÖTEBORG Asics shirt jersey 1994 96 Blomqvist fotbollströja vintage
Maillot jersey camiseta trikot shirt Allemagne deutschland germany 1990 90
Maillot jersey maglia camiseta trikot shirt france 2006 zidane 06 henry XXL
Maillot jersey shirt spieler trikot porté worn manchester United 2002 2003 XL
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Maillot jersey trikot shirt yugoslavia jugoslavija sartid smederevo porté worn
Maillot Manches Courtes Chrono Sport Femme Giro 2019 Iceberg bluee Palm Burst XL
Maillot Manchester united MARTIAL Player version shirt jersey size L
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Maillot NAPLES NAPOLI DIADORA maglia calcio 2009 camiseta LETE shirt trikot M
Maillot Pearl Izumi Launch SL blue Femme
Maillot porté match worn shirt Gabriel Jesus Palmeiras Brazil
Maillot Rh+ Prime EVO white-red-black
Maillot shirt trikot maglia jersey ancien FC ARSENAL 1998-1999 NIKE GUNNERS
Why does it work?
Maillot velo enfant black size 128 - fabricant Continental
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Maillot zippé NALINI Speed Jarsey white et black size XL Prix Maga.
MAINLINE SNOODY - XX LARGE
Major Craft 2017 ver CRX-964M Medium 9'6 fishing spinning rod from JAPAN
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharMaillot de foot retro équipe du Portugal n°7 C RONALDO 2010-2011; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
MAJOR CRAFT BASS MUSKIE ROD SPINNING BENKEI 2PIECE BIS-642UL
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Maillot de foot retro Real Madrid N°7 RONALDO 2012-2013, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Major Craft Basspara Spinning Model BPS-60L spinning rod F S from Japan
Major Craft BENKEI BIS-642UL Ultra Light 6'4 Bass Fishing Spinnin From japan
Major Craft CROSTAGE 2 piece rod CRXJ-B602 3
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Major Craft CROSTAGE CRXJ-S602 4 (2pc) - Free Shipping from Japan
Major Craft CROSTAGE Mobile EGING CRX-864EL Spinning Rod from Japan
Major Craft Crostage Series Spinning Rod CRX 862 EL (2198)
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Maillot de foot supporter Newcastle United 1997-1999 – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Major Craft CROSTAGE TAI-RUBBER CRXJ-B702MHTR DTR Baitcasting Rod
Major Craft Day's Spinning 1pc Model DYS-65UL spinning rod F S from Japan
Major Craft Fine Tail Area FTA-632UL 1-4g lure trout spinning rod F S from Japan
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Major Craft Finetail Stream FSX-562L Spinning Rod from Japan
Major Craft First Cast Series Spinning Rod FCS-602UL (8626)
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Major Craft Giant Killing Series Baitcast Rod GKJ B67 TR S (4748)
Major Craft Lure Metal Jig Jig Spar Spin 30 g Zebra Pink JPSPIN - 30 g
Major Craft N One Series Spinning Rod NSS 1002 LSJ (9647)
MAJOR CRAFT SNAPPER ROD BAIT CROSTAGE 2PIECE CRXJ-B662ULTR ST 6.6
Major Craft SPEEDSTYLE 2 piece rod SSC-702H
Major Craft Spinning Rod Solpara SPS-832 EXL 8.3 ft F S from JAPAN
Major Craft Trapara Series Spinning Rod TPS 762 MX (0193)
Major Craft Triple Cross Series Spinning Rod TCX T862 M (0531)
Major Craft Troutino TTS-462UL (2pc) - Free Shipping from Japan
Major Craft X-Ride 1002LSL Shore Jigging
Mallorca 312 yellow orange cycling jersey L full zip top, Giant goldcar Sci-con
Maloja Multi-Sports Shirt Function Top Green Eisenhut M.Windproof
Manchester United 1995 - 1997 rare match issue or worn GK shorts size 34 (L-XL)
Manchette Longue En Mesh - black - 10
MANICOTTI SANTINI BHOT black red Size M
MANTELLINA NALINI ARIA black Size L
Mapei GB Colnago Sportful Italian cycling jersey [42 ]