COLPI CURA AMO MAGNETOTERAPIA DI MAG Ecc. CERVALCIA ARTROSI FRUSTA 97282xtmy21183-Toning Belts & AccessoriesMaillot Gore C5 Thermo Manche Longue
Maillot Gore Wear C3 F red-black
Maillot intégral Cuissard TOUR de FRANCE féminin green Nalini Daewoo shirt 3 rare
Maillot Japon 1996 Hidetoshi Nakata 14 J.League L
Maillot jersey camiseta shirt barcelona barcelone david villa 2010 2011 messi M
Maillot Jersey Chelsea Drogba 2009 2010 M
Maillot jersey maglia camiseta shirt trikot camisa egreenon efc 1995 1996 danka L
Maillot jersey maglia camiseta trikot shirt camisa Santos neymar psg L 2012 2013
Maillot jersey pro player issue Inter Milan collector size M PSG Real Juventus
Maillot jersey shirt maglia trikot zvezda red star yugoslavia jugoslavia serbia
Maillot jersey trikot maglia camiseta shirt camisa togo adebayor africa Afrique
Maillot jersey trikot shirt serbie serbia partizan zvezda vojvodina worn porté
MAILLOT LIVERPOOL 2005-2006 MORIENTES - LIVERPOOL 06 SHIRT
Maillot Manches Courtes Giro Chrono Expert 2019 Heatwave blue Nuit S
Maillot MANCHESTER CITY 2017 2018 NIKE Dri-Fit away shirt trikot jersey S
Maillot Mavic COSMIC ELITE SL Sans Manches white black M
Maillot Newcastle United Jersey 2007 Adidas Owen Vintage - L
Maillot Pearl Izumi Elite Pursuit Speed black-blue
Maillot Pearl Izumi Select Escape women
How are we doing this?
Maillot porté match worn shirt Neymar Santos Paulista Brazil
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Maillot Real Madrid Adidas size M Neuf Et Authentique
Maillots - Endura MTR Race
Maillot Sportful Fiandre Light Norain Manche Longue Neon
Maillot velo enfant black size xs - fabricant Continental
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Maillot VTT manches ¾ Race Face Stage Sand Slate
MAINLINE Freezer Cell 18mm 10kg - M25013
MAJORA Kit Wooden Deluxe brown - Morsetti pesca
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Major craft Ajingu rod spinning TRUZER Torr Zuid-ring Ajingu model TZS-S652 JP
MAJOR CRAFT BASS MUSKIE ROD BENKEI BUS ROD BAIT 2PIECE BIG BAIT BIC-702H
Major Craft Basspara BPC 632 MH
Major Craft BENKEI BIC-662M Baitcasting Rod for Bass
Major Craft Benkei Series Baitcast Rod BIC 664 MH Travel Rod (7711)
Why does it work?
Major Craft CROSTAGE 4PC Shore Jigging CRX-964-LSJ Spinning Rod from Japan
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Major Craft CROSTAGE CRX-S732UL (2pc) - Free Shipping from Japan
Major Craft Crostage Micro Jigging CRXJ-B732MJ T saltwater shore rod Japan
Major Craft Crostage Series Spinning Rod CRS 702 (5895)
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharMaillot Fox Head Indicator Manche Courte green Femme 2018; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Major Craft Crostage Series Spinning Rod CRX T862 M (2761)
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Maillot Fox Indicator Asym Manga Corta Granate, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Major Craft Days BAIT MODEL 2PC DYC-692M Baitcasting Rod for Bass
Major Craft Fine tail 2 piece rod FSX-462UL
Major Craft Fine Tail FTA-662UL Area Category Fishing Rod Japan Import
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Major Craft Finetail STREAM FTS-B382UL Spinning Rod Fishing Japan New
Major Craft First Cast Series Spinning Rod FCS 802 EL 8794 F S from Japan
Major Craft Giant Killing Series Baitcast Rod GKJ B60 SLJ (4519)
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Maillot Fox Indicator Mash Camo Manche Longue black 2019 – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Major Craft Line Bullet Blade 8 Braids Multi color DB8-200 1 MC Multi color
Major Craft N-ONE AJING NSL-T682 AJI Spinning Rod from Japan
Major Craft N One Series Spinning Rod NSE S602 EH TR 8961 F S from Japan
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Major Craft N-ONE SSJ Super Light Shore Jigging NSS-902-SSJ Spinning Rod
Major Craft Solpara Series Spinning Rod SPS 832 EL (2171)
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Major Craft SpeedStyle SSC-642UL BF(2pc) Rod Japan Fishing NEW
Major Craft Spinning Rod TRUZER Torsoite Ring Metal Model TZS-T762L F S JAPAN
Major Craft TRIPLE-CROSS SHORE JIGGING MODEL TCX-1002LSJ Spinning Rod NEW
Major Craft TROUTINO TTS-382UL Spinning Rod for Bass
Major Craft Turel Series Spinning Rod TUS T702 (0065)
(Male-L, bluee) - Zionor Full Body Sport Rash Guard Dive Skin Suit for Swimming
Maloja Men's GardinerM. Sweatshirt LARGE NIGHTFALL
Mammut Nirvana Flip 18L black 2510-03270-0001
Manchester United Original umbro Ausweich Trikot 1994-1996 SHARP G.XL TOP
Manguitos Pearl Izumi Elite Termico yellow
MAN SHORT SLEEVES CYCLING SHIRT NEW PRICE
Manzana Postobon retro classic Cycling Jersey Bicycle Road
MAP Matchtek 12ft Carp Feeder
MAP X4 Extending Barrow New Four Wheeled Barrow
Mares Computer Sub per Subacquea Nitrox Smart Dive Lilla + Interfaccia 1IT
MARES Quad Scuba Dive Diving Computer NITROX BRAND NEW PERFECT
Maretron Solid-State Rate Gyro Compass w 10m Cable & Connector
3 odlanrA aiV
PA ,otnorT leD ottedeneB naS 47036
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Prodotto non nazionale: ||Sì|
| Regioni interessate: ||Stati Uniti|| MPN: ||MAGT2|
| Modello: ||Amo Mag|| Articolo modificato: ||No|
| Marca: ||DJO Global|| EAN: ||Non applicabile|