Soft Ambiente 2016 Red Glowing Giro Shell - Cycling Ambient Radfahrenhandschuhe 97282zwzu1734-Gloves & MittsG-Loomis CNQ-843C-MBR Conquest Mag Bass Casting Rod
G. LOOMIS CROSSCURRENT GLX 10812-4 9' FT WT FLY ROD OLIVE FREE 100 FLY LINE
G-Loomis E6X 802S JWR Jig and Worm Spinning Rod
G Loomis E6X Casting Rod 803C JWR 6'8 Medium Heavy 1pc
G Loomis E6X Spin Jig Rod 783S SJR 6'6 Medium Heavy 1pc
G Loomis Fly Rod PMR 1026TF 8’6” Line 4 pc. With Sleeve And Case
G Loomis GLX Casting Rod 803C JWR 6'8 Medium Heavy 1pc
G Loomis Greenwater Saltwater Spinning Rod GWPR842S 7'0 Medium Light 1pc
G-Loomis IMX PRO 486-4 Fly Fishing Rod
G-Loomis IMX-PRO 847C-CBR Crankbait Rod
G Loomis IMX PRO Fly Rod 9 FT 6 WT FREE LINE Free Fast Shipping 690-4
G Loomis Mahogany GL3 Rod Blanks
G Loomis NRX Casting Rod 853C JWR 7'1 Medium Heavy 1pc
G Loomis NRX Saltwater Fly Rod NRX1088-4 9'0 8wt 4pc
G-Loomis PGR882S Pro-Green Series Rods
G-Loomis SAR1084S Salmon Series Spinning Rod
G Loomis Trout Series Spinning Rod TSR901-2 7'6 Ultra Light 2pc
Gm Boys' Premier Club Longsleeve Shirt, Cream, Large
Gm Boys' Training Wear Polo, Green, S
How are we doing this?
Gm Men's Predective Shorts 909, White, Medium - 909 Mens White New Gunn Moore
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Gm Men's Training Wear Hoody, Maroon, XL
Gm Unisex St30 Batting Pads 2018, Yellow, Medium
GN- Fish Depth Finder Sonar Fishing Equipment, Mini Reminder Fish Finder
Gobik Triathlon Bicycle Cycling Clothing Suit Swim Wear Run Road Racing PRO Team
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Goggles Cycling Glasses Eyewear Polarized Sunglasses Bike Sport Uv400 Set Lens
golden Mean Fishing Pliers Type 3 Junior 133 grams 155 mm Aurora (4262)
Gomexus Power Handle For Shimano Baitcasting Reel 7x4mm 100mm Carbon As Pics
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Gonso ABBEY bluee fog Trikot
GONSO UDINE Men's Bike Shorts
Goode Rider Jean Rider Riding Breeches with Lower Rises and Full Seat
Goode Rider Women's Regal Jumper Show Coat with Coolmax Midnight Navy 2
Gore 2018 T-shirt manches courtes black
Why does it work?
Gore Bike Wear Leisure Sport Cycling Long Sleeve Jersey Adult Size X-Large
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Gore Bike Wear Power Trail Thermo Jersey Medium
Gore Bike Wear Women's Long Sleeve Base Layer Size 10 S
GORE CORTAVIENTOS CICLISMO HOMBRE GORE C5 GORE WINDSTOPPER Zip-Off Jersey
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharGLOBUS ULTRASUONO MEDICALE MEDISOUND 1000 SPED GRATIS GARANZIA 2; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
GORE RUNNING WEAR Essential Lady Shirt azzurro - T-shirt running
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Glomex RHEA V8100S2 Satellite TV Antenna, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
GORE WEAR C3 Men's Cycling Short Sleeve Jersey, Size L, Colour ...
Gore Wear Men's Windstopper Base Layer Long Sleeve Shirt - Light ...
GORILLA WEAR Bridgeport Zipped Hoodie Red
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
GOSEN-Aqua Force Fine 150m Jigging PE Line Braid Fishing Line
Goture 1.98M 2.1M Spinning Fishing Rod Carbon Fiber Travel Baitcasting Rod
GRAFFITI WHITE Hover Kart Hover Cart Hoverkart Racer GoKart For Balance Board
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Glomex VHF Antenna RA121 Compact Dome - D.10cm - H.21cm - Code 66502541 – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Grand Prix Ladies Vegas Microfibre Knee Patch Tan Breeches 32L Eupinkat
greyVELL TEKLON NANO JELLY SOFT LURE SPINNING ROD SEA SPIN GAME COARSE FISHING
Great Gift Turrall Bamboo Presentation Fly Box 32 Quality Sea Trout flies
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Green Spirit Large, Greenman Decorative Garden Wall Plaque. 23cm
Greys Bze 12'6 3-5oz beach casting, Bass fishing Rod
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Greys GR100S Euro 15'2 2-4oz Shore Fishing Rod
Greys GR60 Switch Fly Rod - NEW
Greys GTS500 & GTS700 Polycarbonate Cassette Fly Fishing Reels - Neoprene Case
Greys NEW All Weather Fly Fishing Ogreenrousers 100% Waterproof
Greys Platinum Stealth Fly Lines
Greys Prodigy TXL 12ft 2.0lb T.C Barbel Rod Brand New - Free Delivery
Greys Strata CT Wader Lightweight Breathable Waders RRP Fishing
Greys Xlerate Cork 12ft 3.5lb T.C Carp Rod -Set of 3- Brand New 2018
GROENEWEGEN PARIS NICE lotto jumbo leader jersey maillot cyclisme yellow
GRYPHON TOUR SAMURAI 2017 37.5 MEDIUM
Guantes de ciclismo sin dedos Pearl Izumi Pro Gel Vent black
Guantes Northwave Switch Line black-red
Guanti ciclismo invernali specialized Element 1.5 misura L
Guanti impermeabili MTB 100 Percent Hydromatic Neon yellow
Guanti MTB Giro 2019 DND black
Guanti ultra grip road yellow neon taglia m SealSkin ciclismo
GUB SV9 X Bicycle Helmet Carbon Fiber Ultralight Bike Helmet Unisex Adults