2019 Helmet Mips Montaro Giro Matte orange 55-59cm M Deep 97282zwzu5814-HelmetsG Loomis Slate IMX Rod Blanks
G.Loomis Stormcast Full-Zip Hoodie Hoody - FlyMasters
G Loomis Trout Series Spinning Rod TSR740-2 6'2 Ultra Light 2pc
G-Loomis WhisperCreek GLX 9
GM 808 Batting Pads - Gunn & Moore 2019 Range
Gm Boys' Premier Club T-shirt, Cream, Small - New Gunn Moore Short Sleeve
Gm Boys' Training Wear Hoody, Green, L
Gm Boys' Training Wear Polo, Maroon, S
Gm Kids' Mana Plus Batting Pad 2018, orange, Small
Gm Men's Teknik Sweater, Navy sky navy, Small
Gm Men's Training Wear Hoody, Green, XL
Gm Men's Training Wear Polo, White, S
Gm Women's Training Wear Gilet, Navy, 12
Gm Women's Training Wear Shorts, Navy, 14 - Womens Shorts Navy
GO7 XSR ROW SIMRAD Eco-cartografico con trasduttore HDI XDCR art. 000-14446-001
Goclever Cityboard S10 black Balance Board E-Board
Goggle Replacement Lens 100% Accuri Racecraft Strata Anti-Fog Injected bluee
golden Dress Ki Reithose Isatec Champion white Spring & Dressurreiten Grösse 146
goldkris 35647 Br Bronze (1000 pcs) , Hooks goldkris , nautical
How are we doing this?
Gomexus Saltwater Reel Trolling Tuna Shark Fishing Ocean Game 2 Speed 30W 70lbs
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Gonge Air Board Balance 39 cm Ø Spiel Sport Rehabilitation
Gonso Men's Don Men's Bike Shirt 1 2 Arm, Men, Don
Goode Rider Equestrian Jean Full Seat Breech-Premium Wash-28R
Goode Rider Men's Jean Rider-Knee Patch Riding Breeches in Jean Look
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Goodie Two Sleeves Juniors Oh My Gato Cat Graphic - Choose SZ color
Gordon Setter - Dog Plate made in Denmark from the finest European Porcelain
Gore Bike Wear Equipe Windstopper Cap This Cycling Cap From Gore WIN BEST SELLER
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
GORE BIKE WEAR Men’s XL Soft Shell Thermal Cycling Tights, Long GORE WINDSTOPPER
Gore Bike Wear Universal Soft Shell Knee Warmer
Gore C3 Thermo Long Sleeve Jersey
Gore Essential Hoody Ladies SIZE 42 (XL)
Gore Running Wear Mythos 2.0 Windstopper Soft Shell Lady Women's Running Tights
Why does it work?
GORE WEAR C3 Men's Cycling Short Sleeve Jersey, Size M, Colour ...
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
GORE Wear Men's Breathable Road Cycling Shorts, With Seat Insert, C5 Short ... .
Gorilla Arrow Pro Portable Dartboard Professional Darts Caddy Dart Board Stand i
Gorra Ciclista Santini 2018 Fashion Passo Winter black
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharG Loomis NRX Shakyhead Spinning Rod 823S SYR 6'10 Medium Heavy 1pc; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Gosen X 8 BRAID 14 to 30lbs 5 variation Cherry Pink&White 150m 165yds Free Ship
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar G Loomis NRX Trout Fly Rod NRX1083-4 9'0 3wt 4pc, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
GPO SPEC 99 CMS Snow blades mini ski blades with bindings Gaspo
Grandeslam Advanced All Terrain Boots Size 9
Graphiteleader Olympic Rod Corto GORTS-672L-HS G08422 From Stylish Anglers Japan
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
greyVELL TWIT FIXED SPOOL MICRO SPINNING REEL SEA GAME COARSE LRF LURE FISHING
GREAT OLD 63 Wooden Skis With Original bluee Finish and Bindings
Green Supply PENN Rival Levelwind Combo
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a G.Loomis NRX Two Hand Spey Rod - 13' - 7 8 weight, NEW - FREE LINE – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
GreysBrand New Prodigy Apex 50mm Butt Ring Carp Rod - All Test Curves Available
Greys GR100S Beach 13'4 4-6oz Shore Fishing Rods
Greys GR 60 15' Salmon Rod 10 11 Weight. . NEW . Discounted
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Greys GR70 Streamflex 11ft Fly Fishing Rod 1374017
Greys GT Distance Spod 12ft6 Carp Fishing Rod
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Greys GX Telescopic Folding Landing Net
Greys PB Twin Tip 12' 1.75 & 2.25 FREE GREYS PRODIGY PADDED SLEEVE PAY 1 POST
Greys Prowla Platinum Specialist Drop Shot 7 ft 2,13m 10-30g Off Set Angel Rute
Greys Technical Hoody 2018 Model
GRIEZMANN Match Worn Boots Sub20 World Cup 2011 ( France shirt Atletico maillot
Große whitee Streifen Giro Siv Straße Radfahren Handschuh
GTFC, Ludvig öhman's signed football boots
Guantes de pesca de uso general multiuso destreza palma dedos de agarre mar XXL
Guantes Pearl Izumi Select Cortos orange women
Guanti ciclismo POC 2017 Avip Zink Arancio
Guanti in pelle Cowboy occidentale yellow Guanti in pelle ERL XXL SFODERATI
Guanti MTB Giro 2017 Remedy X2 Military Spec green Scuro-black
GUANTI STRETCH 350 TAGLIA XL
GUB Road Bike Racing TT Helmet Bicycle Cycling Goggles Ultralight With UV Visor
Guideline Haze V2 AFTM 6 8 Fly Fishing Reel
Gunki Iron-T Box Bag Front-Perch Pro Anglertasche inkl. Boxen - sehr robust
Gunn & Moore Sweater Trimmed With Long Sleeves , Green, S - Gm Traditional