2019 Helmet Quarter Giro 55-59cm M Iceberg Matte 97282zwzu7854-HelmetsGm Men's Training Wear Gilet, Maroon, M
Gm Men's Training Wear Hoody, Green, S
Gm Men's Training Wear Polo, Green, L
Gm Men's Training Wear Polo, White, L
Gm Men's Training Wear Trouser, Maroon, XL
Gm Women's Training Wear Gilet, Navy, 12
Gm Women's Training Wear Hoody, Navy, 6
GN- carrying Men Short Sleeve Jersey Bib Shorts Suit Casual Sportswear Mountain
GO12 XSE ROW SIMRAD chartplotter + TOTALSCAN RADAR 3G display 12 000-14454-001
GOBIK MAILLOT MAL CX PRO BURGUNDY 19 32919005 Men’s Clothing Jerseys
Goclever Cruiser Balance Board E-Board red SUV 10
Goggle Ridewill limited edition neon green ETHEN eye predection
golden Compac fly rod Bamboo vintage antique fishing rod 8.6 3- piece Two tips
golden Mean pliers GM 3 Long nose Aurora JAPAN
goldWIN G-8352EL SKI Snowboard Race Racing Pants Red Woman’s Size 10
Gomitiere All Mountain Enduro blueegrass SKINNY 2019
GONSO - ARICO Radshorts, Fahrradshorts (auch untersetzte Kurzgrößen) bis 6XL
Gonso Men's Don Men's Bike Shirt 1 2 Arm, Men, Don
Goode Rider Bodysculpting Full Seat Tights in Chocolate Brown
How are we doing this?
Goode Rider Layered Tee Shirt-White-M
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Goode Rider Supreme Shirt-Brown Plaid-XL
Good Sized 1 Man Bivvy + All Accessories + Strong 3 Rib
Gore Bike Wear Contest Women's Thermo Lady Cycling Bibtights WTCONB XXL EU44
GORE BIKE WEAR Menâ ™s Cycling Tights, Short, Seat padding, GORE Selected Tights
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Gore Bike Wear Oxygen Windstopper Cycling Leg Warmers
GORE BIKE WEAR USHIRW Women's BASE LAYER LADY Shirt, white, S
Gore C3 Thermo Active Various Bibless Bibtights
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
GORE CULOTTE CORTO women C5 Women Bib Shorts+
Gore Running Hat Essential Gore Stormstopper Hat Unisex Sportmuetze
Gore Wear C3 Cameleon Jersey - orange.Com Red
GORE WEAR Gore Bike Wear Road Windstopper Overshoes, FOXYGT 48-50 Neon Yellow
Gore Windstopper Oxygen Softshell Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey RRP Medium
Why does it work?
GORILLA WEAR Mill Valley Tank Top Royal bluee
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
GOSEN-DONPEPE 8 Braid PE Fishing Line 150M 1435lb From Japan Fishing Line
Gotrax Gxl Patinete Scooter Eléctrico Plegable E-Scooter 25km h 8.5inch Rueda ES
GPSX-25G GPS MODULE EXTENSION CABLE
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharGm Boys' Training Wear Polo, Green, S; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Grande -tecniche Piacere Equitazione Giacca da Show Maglietta Rodeo Queen Barre
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Gm Boys' Training Wear Shorts, Navy, L - Boys Shorts Navy, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
greyvell Competition Carp Feeder 11ft
greyvell greenix MONACO LC 450 Surf Beach Rod 100 - 200gm 15FT Sea Fishing
GREAT OLD 79 Wooden Skis With Original RED and WHITE Finish and Metal Bindings
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
GREEN T DAISY CHAIN w 12 Stinger-Remade
Greys Carbon Take Apart Net Handles 2.2m
Greys GR100S Beach Rod 13'4 4-6oz OFF RRP
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Gm Boys' Training Wear Trouser, Navy, L – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Greys GR60 10' Trout Fly Rod New 2019 MODEL 1486413
Greys GR70 Streamflex 10' Fly Rod 2019 MODEL 1374015 FREE FLYLINE .99
Greys G Series CT 6ft 6 Boat Rod 6-12lb Ex Demo
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Greys GT Spod Rod 12'
Greys New Platinum Extreme WF Float, Intermediate & Sink Trout Salmon Fly Line
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Greys Prodigy Apex Carp Rods Free Post
Greys Prodigy X 2.75 test curve 12ft carp rod
Greys Xlerate Duplon 12ft 3.25lb T.C Carp Rod -Set of 2- Brand New 2018
Gr L 57 58 cm black blacker Hut Australien Towomba 59,99 Redz knautschbar
Grundens Weather Watch Waterproof Pants
Guantes de ciclismo Santini 2018 Fashion Vega Aorangedo
Guantes MTB para women Alpinestars 2019 Stella Aspen Pro Lite red
GUANTI BORA HANSGROHE 2019 Size XXL
Guanti dinverno windpredect cg-l07 black taglia xl XLC ciclismo
Guanti lycra short finger cpc taglia l Prologo bicicletta
GUANTI PORTIERE CALCIO REUSCH SERATHOR SG FS soft grip finger support stecche
Guanti z ultra grip road black taglia m SealSkin ciclismo
Guess Women's Sleeveless Aaliyah Ribbed Crop Top - Choose SZ color
Guilleog Fishing Rod 10' 3 Sections 7
Gunki Tipsy SXL 100 Dark Water Box
Guru Aventus 2 pc Feeder Rod 11ft GRD002
Guru Thermal LS Shirt All Sizes NEW Coarse Fishing Themal Long Sleeve Shirt