Cycling Road Syntax Giro Helmet White - 97282zwzu1983-Other Protective GearGoodie Two Sleeves Women's ACDC color Glow DIY Bla - Choose SZ color
Goodr Iced By Yetis Running Sunglasses
GOOD Shimano Scorpion XT 1500 Right handle R0149
Google Recoil Xi pink teal purple chrome len Bike SCOTT eye predection
Gore 2018 T-shirt manches courtes black
Gore Bike Wear Contest Bib Tights Small New
Gore Bike Wear Element Stripes black red SELEST Men’s Clothing Jerseys
GORE BIKE WEAR Face Warmer, GORE WINDSTOPPER, UNIVERSAL WS Face Warmer, One
Gore Bike Wear Men's Countdown Tour Shorts - Baggy Outer Cycling Shorts - XL
Gore Bike Wear Men's Windstopper Cycling Vest - Red, Large
Gore Bike Wear Power Trail Thermo Jersey Medium
GORE BIKE WEAR Unisex Thermal Arm Warmers, GORE Selected Fabrics, UNIVERSAL Arm
Gore Bike Wear Women's Contest Thermo Cycling Jersey shiraz red thai pink L 40
Gore C3 Men Bibshort Bib Shorts+ Cycling Sport Bicycle Sportwear Lycra Padded
Gore C5 Thermo Long Sleeve Pink-Red Woman Jersey
Gore Essential Long Sleeve Shirt Womens SIZE 10
GORE PANTALÓN CORTO CICLISMO HOMBRE GORE C5 GORE WINDSTOPPER Insulated Short
GoreRWear GORE BIKE WEAR Mens 34 Bib tights, Seat cushion, Breathable, GORE
GORE Wear C3 Ladies Cycling Shorts with Seat Insert, Size 36, Colour ...
How are we doing this?
Gore Wear C5 Trail Liner Bib+ Bike Shorts Mens
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Gore Wear Men's Windstopper Base Layer Long Sleeve Shirt - Light ...
Gorgeous 11BB LMA200R Baitcasting Reel 6.3 1 Gear Ratio RIGHT HANDED US Seller
Gorilla Wear Hobbs T-Shirt - Army Green XXXL
Gorro Gore C3 GWS Neon-black
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
GOSEN PE Mark Line (5 color) DONPEPE 300m (to ) New from Japan (1000)
Goture Carbon Fiber Telescopic Fishing Rod Ultra-light Stream Hand Pole Carp Fee
GPS Units Heart Rate Monitor Running Chronograph Outdoor Altimeter
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
GRANDESLAM CAMO THERMAL 2pc SUIT SOFT TOUCH SILENT FOR HUNTING HIKING MAX5 TYPE
Grandslam Carp fishing rod Pod for 3 Rods + Accessories
greyvell SIC Specialist Barbel 12FT 1.75lb T C
greyvell greenix Unyx MN-450 15ft Beach caster Surf Rod Sea Fishing RRP
GREAT OLD 75 Wooden Skis With Original Red and White Finish and Bindings
Why does it work?
Green Remote Motherboard Controller For Self Balance Smart Scooter Universal
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Greys Aircurve 3.5lb Cork Handle Carp Rods 12ft x 3 Brand New 1326521
GREYS FLY FISHING REEL GTS 900 4 5 6
Greys GR20 9' 5wt Fly Fishing Rod
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharGoode Rider Ideal Show Shirt-White-M; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Greys GR60 Single Handed Fly Rod - Game Fishing
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Goode Rider Layered Tee Shirt-White-L, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Greys GR70 Streamflex 10ft Fly Fishing Rod 1374013
Greys GRXi Flyline WF8 Intermediate Clear
Greys GTS 900 11 12 Fly Reel
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Greys NEW Coarse Fishing Prodigy PB Twin Tip Specialist Rod 11ft Full Range
GREYS PLATINUM SALMON SHOOTING HEAD KIT - SALMON TROUT FLY FISHING
Greys Prodigy On The Move Bag Tasche
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Goode Rider Long Sleeve Compression Shirt in Cocoa – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Greys prowla Rute ROD Platinum SL ll 9ft 20-50g Hecht Zander Beyer Raubfisch
GREYS STREAMFLEX GR70 FLY ROD 8' AA
Greys Xlerate Duplon 12ft 3.5lb T.C Carp Rod -Set of 2- Brand New 2018
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Grivel Trail 2 (par) + pinktas POTRA2._P Poles Trail Running
Grundens Gage Weather Watch Rain Pants - Red - XS
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Guantes ciclismo women Altura 2018 Nightvision 4 - Windproof Morado-Hi-Viz pinkd
Guantes Gore Bike Wear Power Windstopper black
Guanti ciclismo POC 2018 Essential Road Mesh Uranium black
GUANTI HIGH STRETCH 2,5MM XL
Guanti MTB Alpinestars 2019 Aspen Pro Mid grey Ochre red
Guanti senza dita ciclismo Altura 2019 Progel Teal-Arancio
Guanto invernale cg-l10 black blue taglia xl 2500133914 XLC ciclismo
Guess Women's Sleeveless Tony Lace Bodysuit - Choose SZ color
Guideline XChange WF-6 Tri-Tip - Keulenlänge 8,6 m inkl. 3 Tips - NEU
Gunki Street Fishing 1.98m - 2.28m 2-section Cañas de spinning
Günstige Brandungsrute Balzer Modul Xenia Surf 4.20m
Guru New EVA Fusion Bait Pro Match Pole Feeder Coarse Fishing
Guy Harvey Womens Sailfish Map L S Performance Shirt, White, Medium, NWT
GYMNIC Physio-Roll Gymnastikball Doppelball Physioball Sitzball Fitnessball
Haglöfs Universal BIB Magnetite 603690 2AT Men's Mountain Clothing
Handle Iso Xt 500 Shimano Ball 5m Jp
Hang Ten gold The Balsa Fish-Grey 2 Tone Wood Smoke Lens HTG1019 C3
kraP ssenisuB larimdA C3 tinU
etatsE lairtsudnI nosleN
| Condition: |
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Type: ||Road|
| Manufacturer Colour: ||Matte White / Silver|| Brand: ||Giro|
| Sport: ||Cycling|| Gender: ||Mens|
| Helmet Type: ||Road|| Model: ||GIHSYTX8|
| Suitable For: ||Road|| Colour: ||White|