GIRO II shoes Cycling - - Treble 97282zwzu61014-Men's Cycling ShoesGORE BIKE WEAR Men's Element Adrenaline Cycle Jersey - Medium 663991
Gore Bike Wear Men’s Long Sleeved Thermal Cycling Jersey, Gore Selected Fabrics,
Gore Bike Wear Men's Windstopper Cycling Vest - Red, X-Large
GORE Bike Wear Power 2.0 Jersey Gr. XXL Fuchsia White
Gore Bike Wear Radhose , mit Elastic Polster, Gr. M Wie NEU
Gore Bike Wear Thermo Windstopper Bib Long Tights XXL
GORE BIKE WEAR Warm Cycling Overshoes, PrimaLoft Insulation, GORE WINDSTOPPER...
GORE BIKE WEAR Women’s Cycling Shorts, Super-Light, Stretchy, GORE Selected F...
Gore C3 GWS Light Vest
GORE CORTAVIENTOS CICLISMO HOMBRE GORE C5 GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY 1985 Insulated
GORE MAILLOT MAC C3 CAMELEON BLK YELLOW 1000299908 Men’s Clothing Jerseys
GORE PANTALÓN CORTO CICLISMO HOMBRE GORE C5 GORE WINDSTOPPER Trail 2in1 Pant
Gore Running Wear, Unisex, Running beany, Breathable and windproof, Gore Wind...
GORE VISABILITY AS WINDSTOPPER LADY GILET VEST YELLOW. BNWT's. MTB Road Bike
Gore Wear C5 Gore Windstopper Overshoes
Gore Wear Gore Windstopper Thermo L S Shirt Mens
GORE WEAR Women's Breathable Cycling Liner Shorts, With Seat Insert, C3 Women...
Gorgeous Western Queen Latifah Show Vest Size Women’s X-Large Brand New
How are we doing this?
Gorilla Wear Hobbs T-Shirt White
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Gorringe Mens size 34 reg jodhpurs
GOSEN Fishing Line JIGGING 8BRAID lb 200m Multi color JP
Gotrax Gxl 8.5 Electric Scooter Pedal 15.5mph up to 12mile
GPS Depth finder complete with transducer
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Grand Aplinestars red Et white Jeune F-lite 2017 Gant - Alpinestars Redwhite
Grandma Wobbler Hechtköder Painted orange Tiger
Grasshoppers Switzerland very rare home shirt size M
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
greyvell Teklon Surf Competition II 4250 (14ft) Beach Surf Fishing RRP
Gravity Guiding Systems Inversion Boots Ankle Holders One Size Fits All Made USA
GREAT OLD Vintage Wooden 70 Long Skis Signed TRAIL with Original blueE Finish
Green Supply SALD60HDF Daiwa Saltiga Dog Fight Lever Drag 6.1 1 Gear
Greys Aircurve Carp Rod 12ft 3lb 50mm Shrink Wrap Handle - GRAC110 (1326512)
Why does it work?
GREYS FLY FISHING RODS GR70, 9' '6.' AND 10' BRAND NEW,
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Greys GR20 9' Trout Fly Rod 2019 MODEL 1436356 FREE POSTAGE
Greys GR60 Double Handed Fly Rods
Greys GR70 Spin Rod ALL SIZES
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharGore Bike Wear Baselayer WS Thermo Long sleeve Woman T-shirt; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
GREYS GRC PREDATOR COMBO KIT 9' FREE POST
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Gore Bike Wear Contest Women's Thermo Lady Cycling Bibtights WTCONB XXL EU44, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Greys GTS800 10 11 Fly Fishing Reel 1404538
Greys New 2018 GTS600 Trout & Salmon Freshwater Fly Fishing Reels
Greys Platinium Stealth Fly Line WF4 Float Fliegenschnur schwimmend 1404494
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Greys Prodigy float 13'-15' fishing rod
Greys Prodigy TXL Specimen Rods
Greys Strata CT Felt Sole Fly Wading Fishing Boots Plus Studs - All Sizes
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a GORE BIKE-WEAR Cycling Sport Athletic WindStopper Active Shell Green Vest Size M – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
GREY SUEDE VEST CHAPS SET KIDS Cowboy Cowgirl Costume Medium ONE OF A KIND
GripGrab Classic Hi-Viz Cycling Arm Warmers
Gros lot de bouée filet de peche 28 liege et 15 polystyrene déco
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
G-soul SUPER JIGMAN X8 20Lbs (1.0) 300m 8 Braid PE YOZ-AMI Line YGK
Guantes de ciclismo sin dedos Pearl Izumi Elite Gel whiteo
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Guantes MTB para women Troy Lee Designs 2019 Ace 2.0 Aqua
GUANTI BICI SUPERSTITIOUS LF SCOTT
Guanti ixs vidar color black taglia M
Guanti MTB Pearl Izumi Divide Arctic-Sea Moss Wave
GUANTI SOTTOGUANTI ALE CICLISMO MTB MOUNTAIN BIKE ALè ALE' GUANTO SOTTOGUANTO
GUB F19 Road Bike Helmet Cycling 57-61cm Head Circumference Bicycle Helmet
Guideline Experience Salmon Net Leggero Forte Pesca a mosca Reti NEW2018
Gummifisch Norwegen. Eisele Hörminator Shad 640g Clown. Meeresköder
Gunki Warm-Up C 220 XH+ 28-84g (max. 110g)
Guru Aventus 3 pc Float Rod 12ft GRD006
Guru Rive Pole Roost And Support NEW Coarse Fishing Seatbox Accessory
Gym equipment- Dumbbells, free weights, Olympic bar, complete home gym set up,
Gyr Falcon Signed Limited Edition Print
HAIBIKE Multifunktions T-Shirt Woman Gr. M black blue made by Maloja, black
Hand Made Don Heal Hawaiian Deep Sea Trolling Lure Fishing Marlin Tuna Hawaii
Hang Ten HTG1007 C2 gold The Beach Boutique-Sandy Beach Brown Lens
HardWear Overshoes 100% leakproof against cold wet conditions YKK-zipper 39-40
teertS hgiH 55
| Condition: |
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||Giro|
| Main Colour: ||Green|| Shoe Size: ||48|
| EAN: ||Does not apply|