Izumi Pearl women ciclismo da Giubbino Select Congreenible blue Scuba Barrier 97282zwzu71103-JacketsGORE Wear Men's 2in1 Breathable Running Shorts, GORE Wear R5 2in1 Shorts, Size
GORE Wear Men's Breathable Long Sleeve Jersey, C5 Thermo Jersey, S, ...
Gore WEAR Power Thermo Windstopper Soft Shell Chaleco, Hombre, Neon
Gore Wear Women's Breathable Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey, C3 Women's Petals... .
Gore Windstopper Oxygen Softshell Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey RRP Medium
Gorgeous Lamiglas Series G 1000 - G1296 Fly Rod - 2 Pc, 6 wt, 8' - Nice Rod Case
Gorilla Wear American Style T Shirt ( Dennis Wolf ) In Excellent Condition
GORILLA WEAR HIGH TOPS RED WHITE LOGO BODYBUILDING SHOES Limited Edition
Gorilla Wear Women's’S Reno Tights Yellow
Gorringe Mens size 34 reg jodhpurs
GOSEN-DONPEPE 8 Braid PE Fishing Line 150M 1435lb From Japan Fishing Line
GOSEN-MEBARU PE 120M LB Braided Fishing Line
GOTRAX 8.5 Electric Scooter Elektrgoldller LED City-Roller 15.5MPH up to 12mile
Goture (Gochuru) metal jig set 20g Rongujigu throwing fishing lures slow jigging
GPS Outdoor Digital Running Smart Sports Watch Heart Rate Monitor Water G7J4
GRAFICA NIKE HYPERVENOM CON NEYMAR MISURA 60 X 100 CM-STAMPA CON MAGNETE TOTALE
Grandeslam Carbo Feeder Fishing Rod 2 Tips 10 ft
Grand Prix Hunt Coat in Navy Plaid - Women's 10S (US4S) S
Grasshoppers Switzerland very rare home shirt size M
How are we doing this?
greyvell Teklon Alexia Spin Light 902 9ft 7-30g Fuji Fittings
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
greyvell greenix MONACO LC 450 Surf Beach Rod 100 - 200gm 15FT Sea Fishing
GREAT DEAL LAKESHIRE HUNT COAT, 14R, classy GREY olive new 232 GORGEOUS COAT
Great Quality Gazebo Storage Bag Holdall XXL
GREEN SPEED JUMP ROPES LOT OF 6 BNIOP
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Greys Aircurve 12ft 3.25 Carp Rods with Shrink Wrap Handles x 3 Brand New
Greys Centaur TXS Fixed Spool Rod 12'6 4-6oz
Greys G4 Sunglasses - Polarised - Fly Fishing - NEW 2018 - SALE
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Greys GR20 Trout Fly Rods + Rod Tube - FREE POSTAGE - SALE - NEW Rod for 2018
Greys GR60 Single Handed 2019 Fly Rods
Greys GR70 Single Handed Fly Rod 9'
Greys GR75S Boat 7'9 20-30lb Sea Fishing Rod
Greys GTS300 Fly Reel 7 8
Why does it work?
Greys GTS 900 Trout and Salmon Fly Fishing Reels
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Greys NEW Fishing GT 12ft 6 Distance Marker Rod - 1374059
Greys Platinum Extreme T3 Sinking Flylines
Greys Prodigy GT4 50mm 12ft 3.25lb T.C Carp Rod x2 Brand New 2017
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharGORE Wear C3 Ladies Cycling Shorts with Seat Insert, Size 36, Colour ...; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Greys Prodigy TXL Specimen Rods
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Gore Wear C3 Leg Warmers Mens, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Greys Spinnrute Jigrute Prowla Platinum Specialist 2 2,74m 9ft 40-80g Spinrute
Greys Toreon Tactical Float Rod 15'
Griechenland Trikot Gr. L Adidas Jersey 2004 EM Home WM Greece Shirt jersey
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Gros Bourgogne Alpin Manches Courtes 2016 T-shirt
GRUNDENS GRUNDIES THERMAL BASE LAYER FISHING CREW SHIRT IN - DARK SLATE
Guantes Bontrager Solstice Cortos yellow Fluor 2019
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Gore Wear C3 Partial Gore Windstopper Overshoes – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Guantes Fox Dirtpaw Youth Race red
Guantes Northwave Sonic Largos black-green
GUANTI CASTELLI ENTRATA blue Size XXL
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Guanti dinverno waterproof cg-l08 black taglia s XLC ciclismo
GUANTI KARPOS RAPID 1 2 grey SCURO Size M
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Guanti MTB Northwave 2017 Blaze blue-black
Guanti senza dita ciclismo Santini 2018 Redux High Cuff Race red
Guideline 4 Cast WF AFTM m Floating Fili Pesca a mosca Treda
Guideline Vosso HD Dark Azur - NEW
Gunki Safe Bag Edge 40 Hard
Gunn & Moore Sweater Trimmed With Long Sleeves , Maroon, XXL - Gm Traditional
GURU FUSION ROD HOLDALL 4 ROD - GURU HARDCASE HOLDALL
GUY COTTEN OSTREA CHEST WADERS FISHING
Gymnastics Folding Balance Beam 2.1M 2.4M Hard Wearing Home Gym Training Bars
Hac Tac Green Denim Ladies Jodhpurs Size 28
Hamburger HSV Adidas 2017-2018 Away Shirt Gideon Jung Medium
Handschuhe Reithandschuhe aus Kunstleder mit Klett 18 Paar white Gr. XS No. 847
Hanns G HT225HPB Monitor 21.5 Touchscreen FHD HDMI MM
Hardy Angel Mk1 Spool 8 - Made In England
Hardy Fly Rod Zephrus Double Handed Rod 13 ft 6in 8 Line Rod GREAT NEW
Hardy Marquis LWT Fly Reels MADE IN ENGLAND
Hardy Ultralite FWDD 2019 Fly Reels 1000, 2000. 3000, 4000
HbmG gnidloH 42RUCS o/c ,37 eßartsrelahtnawhcS
| Condition: |
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Marca: ||Pearl Izumi|