Daiwa Limited 7.9R Dream J Gilion 97282haza1734-Multiplier/Baitcasting ReelsDaiwa NEW Carp Powermesh Fishing Rod Series All Test Curves and Spod & Stalker
DAIWA NEW DIGITAL FISHING SCALES 25kg 55lb - CARP SPECIMEN FISHING
Daiwa NEW Hybrid Bootfoot Chest Fishing Waders
Daiwa NEW Ninja Feeder Fishing Rods 10' 11' 12' & 13' 2pc or 3pc Piece Rods
Daiwa NEW TOURNAMENT TRAVEL BOAT Rod - 3PC
Daiwa Ninja Allroundcombo 2,40m 30-70g + Ninja 2500A Spinncombo Angelset
Daiwa Ninja Forellencombo 2,40m 10-30g + Ninja 2000A Spinncombo Angelset
Daiwa Ninja LT Stationärrolle Spinnrolle 1000-6000 Friedfisch Raubfisch Forelle
Daiwa Ninja Match Fishing Rods 10’,11',12’ 2 Piece Float 13’ Waggler 3 Piece Rod
Daiwa Ninja X Carp 3,00m-3,60m 2 tramos Caña Carpa NUEVO 2018
Daiwa Ninja X Spin 2.10m - 3.00m spinning rods
Daiwa NYLON LINE SIGHT SURF II 1000m Hot orange Fishing LINE From JAPAN
Daiwa OPUS PLUS 4500 Spinning Reel With EXTRA Spool-VERY GOOD CONDITION
Daiwa PE LINE Seebass Morethan UVF SENSOR 8Braid+Si 150m lb Lime Green
DAIWA PE line UVF red fang sensor 8Blade Fishing +Si 300m No.0.8 13lb Multicolor
Daiwa PE LINE UVF SW SENSOR+Si SeaBass Special 150m lb Multi
Daiwa Policarbonato Alto Contraste Polarizado Vidrio Dn-4017r Lebobluee de Japón
Daiwa POWER HOLDER Sokko 160CH Rod Keeper for Boat Fishing NEW JAPAN
Daiwa Powermesh Specialist Rods 12' 2pc Float Model No. PMS12W-AU
How are we doing this?
Daiwa PRESSA DRY interline 2-45 F fishing spinning rod pole JAPAN F S New
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Daiwa Presso lure catcher set
Daiwa Procaster EVO 4010 A ,RRP New
Daiwa Prorex Baitcast Reel Pike Predator Fishing - All Models
Daiwa Prorex Watkescher 55x45cm Kescher Landehilfe Angeln
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Daiwa PSO602ULFS Presso Ultralight Spinning Rod
Daiwa RCS BAITCASTING ESD 100mm CRANK HANDLE ARM Baitcasting Reel Parts
Daiwa Reel 14 Millionaire 100 For Fishing From Stylish Anglers Japan
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Daiwa reel 16 BG 3500H
Daiwa reel 17 wind cast 6000QD
Daiwa Reel Bait Light Game Icv 200H
Daiwa reel light game ICV 200H-L
Daiwa Reel Spartan MX IC 150H For Fishing From Japan
Why does it work?
Daiwa reel Tatura SV TW 8.1L
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
DAIWA RETEX WINTER WATERPROOF FISHING SUIT SIZE EXTRA LARGE
Daiwa Rod Emeraldas Air Ags 74Mh New
Daiwa Rod Light Game XT H-270 F S from JAPAN
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharDaiwa Morethan Expert AGS Spinning Model 106M spinning rod F S from Japan; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Daiwa Ryoga Shrapnel C3000H Right casting reel from Japan
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Daiwa morethan PE SV 8.1R-TW Baitcasting Reel Excellent, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Daiwa Saltiga 4000 For Saltwater Game Fishing Made in Japan
Daiwa SALTIGA BJ THRILL GAME 62HB TG-V Baitcasting Rod
Daiwa Saltiga Sensor 8 Braid+Si 300m 35lb 16kg Multicolor PE Line NEW JAPAN
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Daiwa SALTIST6500 Saltist 9 Bearing 29.6oz Spinning Reel
Daiwa Saltist Popper Rod 8'6'' 2PC 80-140G Sea Rods Sea Surf Boat Fishing
DAIWA S.BLADE 150R spinning reel New Worldwide shipping from Japan
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Daiwa MORETHAN PE SV 8.1R-TW (RIGHT HANDLE) Bait Casting Reel from Japan – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Daiwa Seaborg 200J-L Elektrisch Baitcast Rolle 4960652956130
Daiwa sea bream reel (drum reel) Spartan RT TW 100SH-L
Daiwa Sealine Salt Water Reel SL20SH
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Daiwa SEIRYU X Koucho 45 Telescopic Rod Fishing Pole Canne TENKARA
DAIWA SHORE LINE SHINER SL 12 F-G LTD MARUGOTO SAYORI color NIP Limited
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Daiwa SLPW handle knob spinning reel I'ZE FACTORY RCS power light S764087 Japan
Daiwa SLP WORKS SLPW Super mega code 270 (L). Fishing genuine from JAPAN NEW
Daiwa Spinning Fishing Reel Revros 2004H w Manual Outdoor sports leisure
Daiwa Spinning Reel 15 Lebros 2500
Daiwa spinning reel 15 Sorutiga 4500
Daiwa Spinning Reel 16 CERTATE 2506H (2500 size)
Daiwa Spinning reel 16 Ipurimi 1003 (1000 sizes)
Daiwa Spinning Reel 17Exceler 2506H-DH (2500 Size) For Fishing From japan
Daiwa Spinning Reel 17 World Spin 2500
Daiwa Spinning Reel 2500 Carp Fishing Sea Bass
Daiwa Spinning Reel Super Tournament SS-800LB With lever brake line capa 3,4,5
Daiwa Spinnrute - Prorex X Spin 2,10m 5-14g 2 Teile
Daiwa Stees Type 1 Genuine Handle
Daiwa Steez SV TW 1016SV-SH Right bait casting reel from Japan New
Daiwa SUPER MEGA CORD 270L Power Cable for Seaborg 800 1200 MarinePower3000
Daiwa Sweepfire Tele Spin Rod All Models NEW Lure Fishing Rod
DAIWA TANASENSOR-GS-60 -MICROCOMPUTER-MADE IN JAPAN -Nr 552