Spinning 92HS HRF Daiwa Rod NEW 97282haza3774-Saltwater RodsDaiwa Ninja X Jigger Spin 2,4-2,7m spinning rod canne da pesca
Daiwa Ninja X Spin 2,10m-3,00m 2-section spinning rod
Daiwa NYLON LINE ASTRON ISO Gamma 1500 150m orange Fishing LINE
Daiwa nylon line Astron long cast Special II 200m 6 Passion orange No.
Daiwa Offshore Casting Rod Spinning Soltiga Air Portable J66XHS New from Japan
Daiwa OPUS PLUS 4500 Spinning Reel With EXTRA Spool-VERY GOOD CONDITION
Daiwa (PE line Emeraldas sensor + Si 210 m 0.6 8 lb multicolor
Daiwa PE lines Presso sensor + Si 75 m 0.15 No. orange
Daiwa PE line UVF More Than sensor 8 Blade + Si 150m 1.2 No. 20lb lime green
Daiwa PE line UVF Sorutiga sensor 8 Blade + si 400m 8 No. 97lb multi color F S
Daiwa pencil bait Sorutiga Dorado slider Meister editions 18 anemone fish lure
Daiwa Polycarbonate High Contrast Polarized Glass DN-4017R Lebobluee Japan import
DAIWA POWER HOLDER MADE IN JAPAN ROD HOLDER RRP .99
Daiwa Powermesh Feeder 3,30m-3,90m 3+2 Teile Feeder Rute N
Daiwa Powersurf Qd 6000-qd Surf Casting Reel From Japan
Daiwa Presso AGS Spinning Model 62XUL spinning rod F S from Japan
Daiwa Presso V 60Ul Spinning Rod For Trout New
Daiwa Procaster EVO 4010 A ,RRP New
Daiwa Prorex AGS Spin Spinnrute Angelrute Rute Angel Carbon Rute und Ringe Best
How are we doing this?
Daiwa Prorex Spinning Lure Fishing Rods Complete Range NEW
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
DAIWA PROREX XR - Spinning Rods - all 240cm and 270cm models
Daiwa Rainmax Winter Suit DW-35008 Winteranzug Green Camo Thermoanzug Thermal
Daiwa RCS Metal Power Handle Knob M for Daiwa Spinning Reel 3500 4000 00056140
Daiwa Reel 15 Catalina BJ 100 SHL For Fishing From japan
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Daiwa reel 16 GEKKABIJIN MX 2004 from Japan Fishing New
Daiwa reel 17 World spin 2000
Daiwa Reel Baitcast Sv Light Ltd 6.3 R - TN (6212)
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Daiwa reel Kyatarina LD 20SH
Daiwa Reel Sea Line LD 50 II SP
Daiwa Reel TANASENSOR 150H - DH For Fishing From Japan
Daiwa Regal X 1.8m Carp Landing Net Handle RGXLP180
Daiwa RG 6.3 1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel - RG100H
Why does it work?
Daiwa Rod Impreza 1.5 - 53 F S from JAPAN
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Daiwa Rod Wise Stream 56 TL Japan - NEW -
Daiwa Saltiga 12 Braid 300 m
DAIWA SALTIGA 8000H-EXP - Free Shipping from Japan
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharDAIWA NINJA LT 4000-C REEL - 18NJLT4000-C - Coarse Match Feeder Fishing; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
DAIWA SALTIGA DORADO SLIDER 14F MAIWASHI 140mm 40g from Japan Free Shipping
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Daiwa Ninja Match 11ft Float Rod 204625 NEW Carp Coarse Fishing, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Daiwa saltiga z-4000 big game free shipping
Daiwa Saltist braid special boat fishing rod 7ft 8 12-20lb class STB1220AU
Daiwa Saltist Spinning Reel SALTIST2500
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Daiwa SEABASS HUNTER X 90M casting fishing spinning rod new From Japan f s
Daiwa Seaborg 300J-L Electric Reel NearMint
Daiwa Seagate 40H Conventional Reel 3CRBB+1 6.4 1
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a DAIWA NINJA MATCH & FEEDER CARP FISHING REEL 3012DA st line 5 6lbs – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Daiwa Sealine Rechtshand Multirolle mit Zählwerk Angeln - Ishidai 40H Entoh
Daiwa Seiryu X 45 Hae Rod Good Rod for Light Level Line Tenkara Fishing
Daiwa Shore Jigging Rod Spinning Shore Spartan 106 MH From Japan
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Daiwa Slpw 16 Rcs 6500 Spool Fishing Reel From Japan New
Daiwa SLP Works RCS Spool 2510PE air II gold
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Daiwa Smak Red Tune 100 SH-L Multiplicador NUEVO 2019
Daiwa Spinning Fishing Reel 18 FREAMS LT4000D-CXH from japan【Brand NEW IN BOX】
Daiwa Spinning reel 15 Rubias 2004 H (2000 size)
Daiwa Spinning Reel 16 Blast 5000 H For Fishing NEW F S
Daiwa Spinning Reel 16 Dsmarts 2506PE (2500 size) FREE SHIPPING
Daiwa Spinning Reel 17CROSSCAST 4000 FREE SHIPPING
Daiwa spinning reel 17 Theory 2004 (2000 size) Japan Import
Daiwa Spinning Reel 18 Freams LT 5000 D-C from japan
DAIWA SPINNING REEL PART - 732-0502 SS3000 - Spool Assembly -Imperfect
Daiwa Spinning rod tournament ISO AGS 1.5 No. 52SMT Fishing Pole From Japan
Daiwa Ss9000 X4 And 3 Spare Spools
Daiwa Steez EX100 H L Baitcasting Reel NEW Left Handed EX100HL
Daiwa Sundridge Hot Foot Combat Thermal Fishing Boots
Daiwa Super With Body Gs 60 Final Price
Daiwa T3 SV 8.1R-TW RH Baitcasting Reel
Daiwa TATULA 100-HL-TW Baitcasting Reel
Daiwa TATULA LT-2000S-XH Spinning Reel
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||Daiwa|
| Fish Species: ||All Saltwater|| MPN: ||Does not apply|
| Rod Length: ||9'2|| EAN: ||4960652222853|
| Blank Material: ||Carbon Fiber|| Model: ||HRF 92HS|
| Number of Pieces: ||2|| Fishing Type: ||Saltwater Fishing|
| UPC: ||Does not apply|