Match T2 Power Interlastic Daiwa 97282haza5814-Other RodsDaiwa pencil bait sea bass More Than Salt pencil -F 95F Al Misch sardines lure
Daiwa pencil bait Sorutiga Dorado slider Meister editions 25 sardine lure Japan
Daiwa PLAISO 3000-H-LBD Lever-break Reel from Japan
DAIWA PORTABLE RETRACTABLE ROD CASE straight type 130P(B) 130cm×10cm from japan
Daiwa POWER HOLDER BOAT-CH Red Rod Keeper for Boat Fishing from JAPAN Free Ship
DAIWA POWER MARINE GS-80-ELEKTRgoldLLE- IM OVP-MADE IN JAPAN-Nr-1061
DAIWA POWERMESH CARP STALKER FLOATER FISHING RODS 9FT 12FT 2.25LB - 3.5LB
Daiwa Powermesh Stalker 9ft 2.75Ib
Daiwa POWERSURF SS 4000QD Surf Casting Reel
Daiwa PRESSO AGS 62L-S Spinning Rod for Trout Fishing Japan New
Daiwa PRESSO-LTD AGS 62L-SMT Light trout fishing spinning rod from Japan F S
Daiwa Prime Caster No.27-425W Surf Casting Rod from Japan New New
DAIWA PROCASTER SUPER SLIM SURF 3PZ 4,2MT 120G
Daiwa Prorex AGS Baitcasting Spinning 2PC Rod Pike Predator Fishing
DAIWA PROREX LT SPINNING FISHING REEL - PIKE COARSE PREDATOR ETC
Daiwa Prorex XR 2500RA NEW Lure Fishing Fixed Spool Reel PXXR 2500RA
Daiwa Predeus SS Saltwater Slow Pitch Jigging Rods All Models
Daiwa RCS100 Carbon Crank Handle with RCS knobs, (new)
Daiwa RCS POWER LIGHT KNOB L Spinning Reel Parts
How are we doing this?
Daiwa Reel 14 Tana Sensor 250 Early Skills
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Daiwa reel 15 Vader 3500H
Daiwa reel 17 PRESSO LTD 2025C
Daiwa Reel 18 Power Surf SS 3500 QD For Fishing From Japan
Daiwa Reel Crossfire 2000 F Spinning Ledgering
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Daiwa Reel Millionaire 100 SH For Fishing EMS From Japan
Daiwa Reel Spartan MX IC 150H For Fishing From japan
Daiwa Reel TATULA CT Type R 100HS For Fishing From Japan
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Daiwa Regal-X 2500C with Extra Spool Model Number RG-X2500C
Daiwa RG3500BRi Regal Bite & Run Saltwater Spinning Reel 
Daiwa rod holder rod keeper F White
Daiwa Rod SEABASS HUNTER X 90L Spinning Rods New Japan new.
Daiwa Sagiri Kocho 63MC Rod Fishing Pole HVF Carbon One Hand Grip F S
Why does it work?
Daiwa Saltiga 4000H For Saltwater Game Fishing Made in Japan
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Daiwa SALTIGA BJ HIGH RESPONSE 60XXHS-V Spinning Rod
Daiwa Saltiga SAG59XHF-Q Fishing Rod
Daiwa Saltist 2 Speed Lever Drag STTLD50 Fishing Reel-6.3 1-Spooling Available
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharDaiwa PE LINE Shelf SENSOR BRIGHT+Si 200m lb Multi Fishing LINE; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Daiwa Saltist Level Wind Multiplier Fishing Reel - STTLW30HA
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Daiwa PE LINE UVF Dsmarts Sensor+si 200m lb Multi Fishing LINE, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Daiwa Samurai Braid Bait 40 lb 300 yd Green
Daiwa Sea Bass Rod Spinning Liberty Club 96M Fishing Pole From Japan
Daiwa Seaborg 400 FBe Electric reel Made in Japan DAIWA SEABORG Made in JAPAN
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Daiwa Sea Hunter X Boat Rod 2.1m 12-20lb Class Model SHRXB7012
Daiwa Sealine SG-3B Line Counter Reel H L 4.2 1
Daiwa Sekkei 39M Keiryu Tenkara Nymphing rod from Japan Zoom Rod 36-39M
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Daiwa PE LINE UVF Emeraldas SNSOR 8Braid LD+Si 200m lb Multi – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Daiwa Shore Jigging Rod Spinning Shore Spartan Standard 106M From Japan
Daiwa SLPW 16 RCS 7000 spool Fishing reel parts Japan
Daiwa Slp Works Rcs Radiation Dragonove Ii bluee New
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Daiwa SMAK 100L Boat Reel Excellent
Daiwa Spinning Fishing Reel 18 FREAMS LT 2000 S New JAPAN Fishing
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Daiwa Spinning reel 14 Ignis 2505 H Type R
Daiwa spinning reel 15 Rebros 4000 ships from Japan
Daiwa Spinning Reel 16 Crest 3000
Daiwa Spinning Reel 16 Regal 3000 H For Fishing From Japan
Daiwa Spinning Reel 17 Liberty Club 2500
Daiwa Spinning Reel 18 FREAMS LT2000S
Daiwa Spinning Reel Eging 16 Emeraldas 2508 PE (2500 Size) JAPAN NEW 120
Daiwa Spinning Rod DXR 2 - 50 Fishing Pole EMS From Japan
Daiwa Spool 750 850 Lb
Daiwa STEEZ 103H Baitcasting Good
DAIWA STEEZ TW A-Series from Japan NEAR MINT
DAIWA Super Lithium 11000 WP-N No charger Electric Fishing Reel BATTERY NewJAPAN
Daiwa Sweepfire Spinning 2,10m - 2,70m 2-section Spinning Rod
Daiwa Tanacom SS-80 Big-game Easy operation Electric Reel + Used Line Good
Daiwa Tatula 200 TWS Baitcasting Reel - NEW Deep Spool Bass & Inshore Casting
Daiwa TATULA SV TW 8.1L (LEFT HANDLE) Bait Casting Reel Fishing NEW JAPAN
Daiwa TEAM DAIWA ZILLION PE LINE SPECIAL 7.9R
teertS hcruhC 02-81
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||Daiwa|
| MPN: ||DIS2MK|| EAN: ||5055545202384|