1500m Multi J Daiwa 30LB Braid Ottos @ NEW BRAND 97282haza7854-Braided LineDaiwa PRESSO-LTD AGS 55XUL-S J Extra Ultra Light 5'5 trout fishing spinning rod
Daiwa PRESSO-LTD AGS 61XUL-SMT Extra ultra light trout fishing spinning rod
Daiwa Presso Rod Stand 530 Bass Trout Fishing
Daiwa PRIME CASTER 27-385W 12'6 casting spinning rod pole from Japan
Daiwa Prime Surf T W 938228 Fishing Rod Japan Import
DAIWA PROCASTER SUPER SLIM SURF 3PZ 4,2MT 120G
Daiwa Prorex 100HSA NEW Lure Fishing Baitcaster Multiplier Reel PX100HSA
Daiwa Prorex Baitcasting Rod NEW Lure Fishing Trigger Grip Rod Complete Range
Daiwa Prorex LT D Angelrolle Spinnrolle - Ultraleicht - Extrem starke Bremse
Daiwa Prorex Unterfangkescher Gumminetz Kescher gummiert 70 x 50 cm NEU
Daiwa Prorex XR Light Spin 2.55m 7-21 g
Daiwa PS2 L-5B bait reel new goods unused Daiwa
Daiwa Rain Suit Dr-33008 bluee Mirror L Rain Max Japan New
Daiwa RCS Baitcasting SV SPOOL 1000 DEEP Baitcasting Reel Parts
Daiwa reel 12 Emeraldas 2508PE-H
Daiwa Reel 15 Light Game X ICV 150H For Fishing From Japan
Daiwa reel 16 Crest 4000H
Daiwa reel 17 PRESSO LTD 2025C
Daiwa Reel 18 FREAMS LT3000S-CXH Japan import
How are we doing this?
Daiwa reel Benikiba TW 7.3R
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Daiwa Reel KOHGA IC 100 PL-RM For Fishing From japan
Daiwa reel repair parts & service
Daiwa Reel Steez Spinning Model type-II For Fishing From Japan
Daiwa Reel TD Zilion PE Special 7.9 L
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Daiwa Regal-Z 4550BRT Baitrunner Fishing Reel - w Spare Spool & Boxed
Daiwa RG5000BRI Regal Bite And Run Spinning Reel
DAIWA Rod Holder Presso Rod Stand 530
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Daiwa Rod Prime Surf T25 - 405 · W F S from JAPAN
Daiwa RYOGA SHRAPNEL C3000-HL Baitcasting Reel NEW
Daiwa Saltiga 2 Speed Lever Drag LD 6.3 1 3.1 1 Fishing Reel - SALD35-2SPD
Daiwa SALTIGA BJ 100SHL (LEFT HANDLE) Bait (Jigging) Reel from Japan
DAIWA SALTIGA DORADO SLIDER MEISTERS EDITION18 site pink 180mm 68g from japan
Why does it work?
Daiwa SALTIGA-Z 4000H (Hi-SPEED) Spinning Reel Made in Japan
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
DAIWA SALTIST BG30H Model No STTBG30H MULTIPLIER REEL
Daiwa Saltist Magsealed Saltwater Spinning Reel
Daiwa Sandstorm 12ft Multiplier Rod Beachcaster
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharDaiwa Powermesh Specialist Rods 12' 2pc Float Model No. PMS12W-AU; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Daiwa SEABORG 1200MJ with PE(66lb)1300m English Display Electric Reel
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Daiwa Powermesh Stalker Rod 9ft 2.75lb.tc, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Daiwa SEABORG 500J IKA TUNE WIth PE Line (52lb)-300m Electric Reel
Daiwa Sea Hunter Z Boat Rod 7ft 6in 12-20lb Class Model SHRZB7612-AU
Daiwa Sealine SG-3B Line Counter Trolling Reel Fresh or Saltwater SG27LC3BW
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Daiwa SG47LC3BL Sealine Line Counter Reel LH 4.2 1 Gear - Fishing
Daiwa Shore Runner Fishing Pants
Daiwa Slpw Alphas Sv Spool 105 orange Baitcasting Reel Parts New
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a DAIWA POWER MINI PHEX 56 UK – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Daiwa SLP WORKS RCS Radiation Dragon Knob II Red
Daiwa SLPW Tatura SV TW XH Right
Daiwa Spinning Fishing Reel 16 EM MS 2506H from japan【Brand New in Box】
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Daiwa Spinning reel 10 Cross cast 4000
DAIWA Spinning reel 15 Rebros 2506 (2500 size) Fishing genuine from JAPAN NEW
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Daiwa spinning reel 16 BG 4000H Japan Import
DAIWA Spinning Reel 16 Crest 2004 (2000 Size) Fishing genuine from JAPAN NEW
Daiwa Spinning Reel 17 EXCELER 3000 FREE SHIPPING
Daiwa Spinning Reel 17 World Spin 2000 For Fishing From Japan
Daiwa Spinning Reel 18 Tournament Surf 35 08 PE For Fishing From Japan
Daiwa Spinning Reels 17 CROSSCAST 5000 from japan【Brand New in Box 】
Daiwa Spinnrute - Crossfire Spin 2,70m 20-60g 2 Teile
Daiwa Ss Sv 103 Right-Handed Bait Reel Used
Daiwa STEEZ SPINNING MODEL TYPE-I Hi-SPEED Spinning Reel NEW
DAIWA SUPERCAST 12 FT SURF SPARE TOP TIP SECTION
Daiwa Surf Cast Spinning Reel CAST'IZM 25QD New from Japan
Daiwa T3 Sv 8.1r-tw Rh Baitcasting
DAIWA Tatula 100HL '18 7BB 100m 0.33mm Baitcastrolle Lowprofile Linkshand
Daiwa TATULA HLC 8.1L-TW (LEFT HANDLE) Bait Casting Reel
Daiwa TDM 4012QD Team Daiwa Match Reel NEW - 16TDM4012QD NEW Carp Fishing
Daiwa THEORY 3012H MAG SEALED Spinning Reel
Daiwa Tournament 8 Braid Evo 300m Dark Green braided line
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Fishing Type: ||All Saltwater & Freshwater|
| MPN: ||Does not apply|| Brand: ||Daiwa|
| Manufacturer Part Number: ||Does not apply|| UPC: ||043178132609|
| EAN: ||Does not apply|