30-2700DG X4U J-Braid Daiwa Dark 4000-2077 3000yd 30lb Green 97282haza4863-Braided LineDaiwa Presso Wallet Fishing Spoon Lure Case Pouch Holder Size M
Daiwa PRIME SURF T 27-405 W Spinning Rod Fishing Pole Canne
Daiwa Pro 2 Rod Feeder Holdall 180cm
Daiwa Pro Caster System Casting Rod
Daiwa profly s'speare + RT steelhead pro 7, JW devilstix fly+others
Daiwa Prorex AGS Spinning Spin Lure Rod NEW Complete Range
Daiwa Prorex Klapp - Bootskescher Raubfischkescher Gummiert 70 x 60cm 2,30m
Daiwa Prorex Serie Jerk 1,95 m 40-120 g
Daiwa Prorex X LT 3000-C 5,3 1 Rolle LT3000 Reel 10608300
DAIWA PROREX XR - Spinning Rods - all 240cm and 270cm models
Daiwa PURELIST 49L-3-V Spinning Rod for Trout from Japan
Daiwa RCS 100mm CARBON CRANK HANDLE & 2 RCS I-Shape Red Cork Knob S Size Combo
DAIWA RCS BAITCASTING SV SPOOL 1012SV RED from Japan New Fishing
Daiwa Reel 12 Emeraldas 2508 PE-H
Daiwa Reel 15 Light Game ICV 150H-L For Fishing From Japan
Daiwa reel 16 BG 3500H
Daiwa Reel 17 PRESSO LTD 1025 For Fishing From Japan
Daiwa reel 18 Cardinal LT2000S Japan Import
Daiwa Reel Baitcast Sv Light Ltd 6.3 R - TN (6212)
How are we doing this?
Daiwa reel HRF sonic speed 9.1L-TW Japan Import
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
DAIWA REEL PART - E33-5001 Tournament SS-3000 - Spool Assembly -Imperfect A
Daiwa Reel Spinning 18 Caldia LT 4000-CXH (7054)
Daiwa Reel TATULA CT Type R 100H For Fishing From Japan
Daiwa Regalis 4000 With Spool
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Daiwa REVROS MX 2004 Spinnrolle Frontbremsrolle Angelrolle
Daiwa Rod Emeraldas Sutoisuto Ags 84M New
DAIWA Rod Liberty Club Iso Wind 3-45 Long Cast K Fishing NEW JAPAN
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Daiwa RYOGA 1016H (RIGHT HANDLE) Bait Casting Reel
Daiwa Saltiga 12 Braid 300m 88lb Multicolor PE Line 034432
Daiwa SALTIGA5000 Saltiga Saltwater Spinning Reel
Daiwa Saltiga Boat Braided Line Multi-color 150lb 1800m 1970 yards - SAB-B150LB
Daiwa Saltiga SALTIGA5000H Spinning Reel - Free Daiwa Boat Bag
Why does it work?
Daiwa SALTIST30H Saltiest Star Drag 30 Saltwater Conventional Fishing Reel
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Daiwa Saltist Levelwind 6.4 1 Line Counter Saltwater Right Hand Reel STTLW40LCHA
Daiwa Saltist STTW20LCHA Levelwind Line Counter Super High Speed Reel
Daiwa sea bass minnow Shoreline Shiner Z Batisu 120F Ayu lure Japan
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharDaiwa POWERSURF SS 4000QD Surf Casting Reel Fishing Japan New; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Daiwa Seaborg 300J-L Electric Reel NearMint
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Daiwa POWERSURF SS 4500QD Surf Casting Reel from Japan, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Daiwa SEABORG LTD 500J Fishing REEL From JAPAN
DAIWA SEALINE LEVELWIND 15.9-OUNCE LEFT-HAND LINE COUNTER TROLLING REEL
Daiwa Sealine-X 30SHA Sea Fishing Muliplier Reel
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Daiwa ship pole bait extreme AGS M-170A From Japan
Daiwa Size 15 6.4 1 Gear Ratio 5 Bearings 39.50 Retrieve Rate RH SALTIST15H
Daiwa SLP WORKS (Daiwa SLP Works) reel Super AIR code 220.
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Daiwa PRESSA DRY interline 2-53 F 17'2 telescopic fishing spinning rod pole – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Daiwa SLPW Power Code 500 Electric Reel Cable 5m
Daiwa Sorutiga BJ 100PL-RM left handle FROM JAPAM
Daiwa Spinning Fishing Reel Cy.4000 Outdoor Sports Leisure Fishing
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Daiwa Spinning Reel 14 Spin-Cast 80 Closed Face Fishing Reel
Daiwa Spinning reel 15 Rubias 3012 3000 size Daiwa from JAPAN Fishing LUVIAS
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Daiwa Spinning reel 16 Blast 4500H New FS From japan
Daiwa Spinning Reel 16 Crest 4000 For Fishing From Japan
DAIWA Spinning Reel 17 Liberty Club 3000 Fishing genuine from JAPAN NEW
Daiwa Spinning Reel 18 Freams LT 2000 S For Fishing From japan
Daiwa Spinning Reel Egging 17 Emeraldas Mx 2508Pe-H 2500 Size
Daiwa Spinning Regal 3-53 Fishing Pole From japan
Daiwa Spinnrute - Prorex X Spin 2,70m 40-90g 2 Teile
Daiwa Stees Lugar 621 Lfs-Sp
Daiwa STEEZ SV TW 1016SV-SH Baitcasting Reel NEW
Daiwa Super Kenzaki NEW Range Boat Rods 3 Lengths 10 Models to Choose From
Daiwa SV Light LTD 6.3R-TN (T.Namiki Limited) Baitcaster Fishing Reel
Daiwa Tanacom 500 Waterproof UTD drag sea reel acqua salata, meer mulinello
Daiwa tatula103h-tw bass OriginalBox Free Shipping
Daiwa Tatula Multiplier reel Aluminum body Left-handed Lightweight
Daiwa TDZR1 Plus Half extension
Daiwa throwing rod Spinning Prime Surf T30-450L · W Fishing Pole From Japan
DAIWA TOURNAMENT BASIA 45 QDX - BAS45QDX - RRP615.00
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Color: ||Dark Green|
| MPN: ||4000-2077|| Line Weight: ||30 lb|
| Model: ||J-Braid|| Fishing Type: ||Freshwater Fishing|
| Length: ||3000 yds|| Brand: ||Daiwa PE Line|
| UPC: ||043178147283|