60XUL Rod Spinning LURENIST Daiwa 97282haza71103-Saltwater RodsDaiwa SALTIGA BJ 3500H MAG SEALED Spinning Reel From Japan
Daiwa SALTIGA BJ 4000SH Spinning Reel New Japan Fishing
Daiwa Saltiga Boat Braided Line For Dendoh Style Fishing 100 lb Test 550yd 100lb
Daiwa Saltiga Conventional Star Drag Reel Brand New 'Choose Model You Want'
DAIWA SALTIGA DORADO SLIDER MEISTERS EDITION18 site pink 180mm 68g from japan
Daiwa SALTIGA JIGGING MODEL J66MS J Medium fishing spinning rod
Daiwa SALTIGA sa-tg 6500H Spinning Reel From Japan Japan new .
Daiwa SALTIGA-Z 20 RH Baitcasting Reel for JIGGING Slow Jigging
Daiwa SALTIGA Z 6500H Dog Fight Fishing Spinning Reel Good
Daiwa SALTIST35P Saltist Star Drag Power Gear Conventional Reel
DAIWA SALTIST BG30H Model No STTBG30H MULTIPLIER REEL
DAIWA SALTIST LD30H SINGLE SPEED Model No STTLD30H MULTIPLIER REEL
DAIWA SALTIST LEVER DRAG 2 SPEED STTLD40-2SPD
Daiwa Saltist Spinning Reel SALTIST8000
Daiwa SAMURAI Braided Line 55lb 300yd green DSB-B55LB300YG
Daiwa SEABASS HUNTER X 100MH Heavy casting Spinning rod fishing
Daiwa Seabass Rod Spinning Morethan Brangino AGS 99MH J From Japan
Daiwa Seaborg 200J Electric Reel NEW
Daiwa SEABORG 500AT With PE(66lb)-300m Electric Reel from Japan
How are we doing this?
Daiwa SEABORG LTD 500J Electric Power Assist Reel from Japan
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Daiwa Sea Hunter Z Boat Rod 7ft 6in 12-20lb Class Model SHRZB7612-AU
Daiwa Sealine Line Counter Reel SG47LC3B
DAIWA SEALINE SLOSH SL20SH MULTIPLIER REEL - SL20SH - RRP.99
Daiwa SEIRYU X Koucho 45 Telescopic Rod Fishing Pole Canne TENKARA
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Daiwa Ship Pole Senei Kenzaki 60-270 MT Fishing Pole From Japan
Daiwa Shore Spartan Standard 100MH spinning rod F S from Japan
Daiwa SL20SH Sealine SL-H SG-H Series Reel
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Daiwa SLP WORKS (Daiwa SLP Works) Super AIR code 952071
Daiwa SLP WORKS reel RCSB 95mm carbon crank H. SLPWA 042 F S JP
Daiwa SLPW RCSB SV spool 1012 G1 BK.
Daiwa (spa bait for reel SLPW alphas SV spool 105 orange 023931
Daiwa Spinning Fishing Reel 18 FREAMS LT6000D-H NEW JAPAN
Why does it work?
Daiwa Spinning Reel 1000 Frems 2018 Lt1000S
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Daiwa Spinning Reel 15 New model REVROS series (1000 4000) New F S from Japan
Daiwa Spinning Reel 15 Ruby 2506 2500 Size
Daiwa Spinning Reel 16 BLAST 3500H
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharDaiwa SALTIGA 3500H MAG SEALED Spinning Reel From Japan; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Daiwa Spinning Reel 16 Crest 2000
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Daiwa Saltiga 35N RH Baitcasting Reel For Saltwater Game Fishing, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Daiwa Spinning Reel 16 EM MS 4000H For Fishing From japan
Daiwa Spinning Reel 16 Triso 2500H-LBD For Fishing EMS From Japan
Daiwa Spinning Reel 17 LIBERTY CLUB 2000
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Daiwa Spinning Reel 17 WORLD SPIN 3000 from Japan 190026
Daiwa Spinning Reel 18 POWERSURF SS 4000QD
Daiwa Spinning Reel Morethan BRANZINO 3000 Excellent condition from Japan
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Daiwa SALTIGA 4000H MAG SEALED Spinning Reel From Japan – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Daiwa Spinning rod Hatou 1.75-53 Fishing Pole From Japan
Daiwa Spinnrute - Prorex XR UL Spin 2,25m 3-12g 2 Teile
Daiwa Ss Sv 103Sh Rh Baitcasting Reel For Bass Game Fishing Made In Japan New
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Daiwa Steez Limited SV 105XH Right Handle Baitcasting Reel Used From Japan
Daiwa STTLW20LCHA 6.1 1 Saltist Levelwind Line Counter High Speed Reel
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Daiwa Super Tanacom EX60 Electric Reel Big Game 60 EX Middle
Daiwa Sweepfire 12ft Feeder Rod SWFF12Q RRP .99 SALE
Daiwa Tatula 100Hl-Tw Fishing Reel Japan New
Daiwa TATULA HLC 7.3-R-TW Baitcasting Reel
Daiwa Tatura HD 150H light handle SLP gear ratio Tune 7.3
Daiwa Telescopic fishing Rod Spinning B.B.B. 6106 TLFS Triple B From Japan
Daiwa Tornado-Z 3,00 - 3,90m 3 éléments Float Canne Sandre Brochet Carpe
Daiwa TOURNAMENT CASTER AGS 33-405 13'2 surf casting fishing spinning rod
Daiwa Tournament SLR Surf 14ft TNSLRS140F-AU RRP.00
Daiwa Trout X 60XUL Spinning Rod for Trout
Daiwa UV light ƒ¿ Ajing Mebaring FREE SHIPPING
Daiwa Whisker Super Sport SS 600 Spinning Reel
Daiwa ZILLION 7.3 Team Daiwa Limited 100 Baitcasting Excellent
Dakine Faye Women's MTB Short Sleeve Jersey Burnt pink Large
Dalbello Aspire 65 LS New 2016 Womens Ski Boots Size 23.0
Dalbello Gaia 4 - Kinder Skischuhe Ski Stiefel - DGA4J5.TW - Transparent White
Dalbello Panterra 100 GW MS Ski Boots 2019
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||Daiwa|
| Fish Species: ||All Saltwater|| MPN: ||Does not apply|
| Rod Length: ||6'0|| EAN: ||4960652207881|
| Blank Material: ||Carbon Fiber|| Model: ||LURENIST 60XUL|
| Number of Pieces: ||2|| Fishing Type: ||Saltwater Fishing|
| UPC: ||Does not apply|