- Reiserute Meeresrute Daiwa Megaforce 200-400g 2,40m Pilk Travel 97282haza91143-Boat & Trolling RodsDaiwa SALTIST5000 Saltist Spin 8 [1mbb+7crbb]+ 1, 5.7 1
DAIWA SALTIST BG20H Model No STTBG20H MULTIPLIER REEL
Daiwa Saltist Heavy Action Spinning Reel 5.3 1 SALTIST6500
Daiwa SALTIST ICS 103SH-L spinning reel New Worldwide shipping from Japan
Daiwa Saltist Level Wind Multiplier Fishing Reel - STTLW30HA, Brand New in Box
DAIWA SALTIST LEVER DRAG 2 SPEED STTLD40-2SPD
Daiwa Saltist Saltwater Conventional Reel
DAIWA SALTIST STAR DRAG 40H
Daiwa Samurai Braided GREEN Line 55lb 300yd .014 .36mm - DSB-B55LB300YG
Daiwa Sandstorm Sea Quiver Holdall
Daiwa sea bass minnow Shoreline Shiner Z Batis 140F SG sardine RB 067188 lure
Daiwa Sea Border 500 Fe (only this product and accessories of images) is
Daiwa SEABORG 200J-DH (RIGHT HANDLE) With PE(35lb)-200m Electric Reel
Daiwa Seaborg 400BD Big Game Electric Reel Good
Daiwa SEABORG 750MT With PE(110lb)-300m Electric Reel from Japan
Daiwa Seagate Levelwind 6.4 1 Saltwater CONVENTIONAL Fishing Reel 50H - SGT50H
Daiwa Seahunter Z Uptide Rod 9'6 2pc 4-10oz - Sea Fishing
Daiwa Sealine Line Counter Reel SG47LC3B
Daiwa Sea Line Sl20SH Powermesh Reel NEW Sea Fishing Multiplier Reel SLOSH
How are we doing this?
Daiwa Sealine XTreme Travel Interline, 2.35m, 15-30lb, 4 tlg Bootsrute 11826-236
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Daiwa SGTLW50H Seagate Levelwind SW Conventional Reel 50 6.1 1Ratio 20lb Drag RH
Daiwa SHORECAST SS 5000 Surf Casting Reel NEW
Daiwa SHOULDER BAG C Pink Camouflage
Daiwa Slpw 16 RCS 6500 Spool Fishing REEL From JAPAN
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Daiwa SLP Works Handle Knob Spinning Reel aluminum round knob M BK FREE SHIPPING
Daiwa SLP WORKS SCL MC Star Drag RD. SLPWA034
Daiwa SLPW RCSB C2012PE spool spool bait reel Japan Import
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Daiwa Sorutiga BJ 200HL left handle FROM JAPAM
Daiwa Spinning Fishing Reel 18 FREAMS LT 2000 S New JAPAN Fishing
Daiwa Spinning Kotugi Hiryu 3-27MP Fishing Pole From Japan
Daiwa spinning reel 14 Surf Beshia 45 15PE Spinning reel Japan
Daiwa Spinning reel 15 Rebros 3500
Why does it work?
Daiwa Spinning reel 16 BG 3500
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Daiwa Spinning Reel 16 CATALINA 4500H FREE SHIPPING
Daiwa Spinning Reel 16 CREST 3000 FREE SHIPPING
DAIWA Spinning reel 16 JOINUS 4500 Yarn attachment No.6-200m Fishing from JAPAN
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharDaiwa Saltiga Sensor 8 Braid+Si 300m 53lb 24kg Multicolor PE Line 186612; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Daiwa spinning reel 17 cross-cast 6000 JP
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Daiwa Saltiga Sensor PE Line 8 Braid UVF Si 600m lb FREE ship Worldwide, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Daiwa spinning reel 17 Liberty Club 4000 Spinning reel Japan
Daiwa Spinning Reel 18 CALDIA LT2500S
Daiwa Spinning Reel 18 Shorecast SS 5000 For Fishing From japan
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
DAIWA SPINNING REEL PART - 746-7401 SS4000 - Handle Assembly -Imperfect
Daiwa spinning rod Kouga MX611MHS fishing rod From Japan
Daiwa Spinnrute - Prorex X Spin 2,10m 7-21g 2 Teile
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Daiwa SALTIGA-Z 20 RH Baitcasting Reel for JIGGING Slow Jigging – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Daiwa SS SV 103SH-L (LEFT HANDLE) Bait Casting Reel From Japan Japan new .
Daiwa Steez EX 100HL 6.3 1 Left Handed Baitcast Fishing Reel - STEEZEX100HL
Daiwa Stream Pole Tenkara RT 06319110 30 Fishing Pole From Japan
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
DAIWA Super Lithium 11000 WP-N No charger Electric Fishing Reel BATTERY JAPAN
Daiwa SV LIGHT LTD 6.3R-TN Baitcasting Reel from Japan
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Daiwa Tai Lava Bait Reel 14 Hong Fang 100L Fishing genuine from JAPAN NEW
Daiwa Tatiuo Jigging rod bait KYOUGA bait 63B-2 Fishing Pole From japan
Daiwa Tatula Sv Tw 7.3 R Tattoola
Daiwa TEAM DAIWA MATCH 2508 REELTDM2508 RRP .99 ,Our Price .99Free Post
Daiwa throwing rod Spinning Liberty Club Short swing 20-300 From Japan
Daiwa Tournament 8 Braid Evo 300m Multi color Geflochtene Angelschnur
Daiwa Tournament Pro Float Rods
Daiwa TRISO 2000-H-LBD Lever-break Reel
DAIWA UVF Emeraldas 8Braid +Si 16lb 150m Eging PE Line
Daiwa Wakasagi Electric Reel Christiana Wakasagi CR PT II + Red JP
Daiwa windcast X 5000 brand new reel the original
Daiwa ZILLION TW HLC 1514SH (RIGHT HANDLE) Bait Casting Reel Japan
Dakine thrillium DH Downhill Mountain Bike MTB Long Sleeve Jersey bluee Medium
DALBELLO CX 3.0 Kinder Skischuhe Saison 2018 19 (101870)
Dalbello Kyra 85 ski boots size 26.0 (GOGGLES incl at Buy it Now) New 2018
Dalbello RTL Vantage 275 Ski Boots (US 9.5 ; )
DAM AIRWAY - 3,30 m,WG 50-100g-Nr-373
1 nesawnekcurB mI
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| EAN: ||4059845053166|
| Herstellernummer: ||11898-248|| Marke: ||Daiwa|