Canna mt 7 fiume e lago treda carbonio in 2 TE AX Ultegra Shimano pesca da fissa 97282hhqi8694-Other RodsCasco bici strada gun wind s-line black yellow taglia l Suomy bicicletta
Casco bici strada gun wind special flower taglia m 002202450 Suomy bicicletta
Casco bici timeless black red taglia m Suomy bicicletta
Casco bimbo toys taglia xxs (44-48cm) CAS71T POLISPORT bici
CASCO BONTRAGER BALLISTA ROAD HELMET TREK mis S (cm 51 57)
CASCO CASCO “CASCO” MODEL MISTRALL
Casco ciclismo Bell 2018 Falcon MIPS Matte-Gloss whiteo-Smoke
Casco ciclismo women Bell 2018 Joy Ride Tempo Universal Gloss Bianco-Cherry Fibe
Casco ciclismo Giro 2019 Aether MIPS Matte black
Casco ciclismo infantil Lazer 2018 Nutz pinkdo
Casco ciclismo Lazer 2017 Z1 Matt black Camo-Flash green
Casco ciclismo Lazer 2018 Z1 Matt black-red
Casco ciclismo Lazer Genesis red-Bianco
Casco ciclismo Madison Tour Gloss black
CASCO CISLISMO GIST PRIMO color black-blue taglia L XL
Casco da bici SALICE Mod.SPIN Col.Bianco
Casco ebike vigor pedalec taglia l black opaco 2015049100 Cratoni bicicletta
Casco enduro scrambler s-line black bianco taglia m Suomy trail all mountain
CASCO GIRO AEON black MATE - size M - HELMET - ENVÍO CERTIFICADO
How are we doing this?
CASCO GIRO SYNTAX MIPS black OPACO Size M 55-59 cm
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Casco Helmet e.Motion Cycle Helmet Size L 58-62 cm with Carry Pod
Casco Integrale MTB Troy Lee Designs 2019 Stage Mips Race silver-blue Scuro
CASCO KASK MOJITO X L black KAS00053210L
Casco Lazer Blade+ Team Shimano
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Casco Mavic Aksium Elite yellow-black 2019
Casco Mini 2 Kinderradhelm Rainbow (2338) Fahrradhelm NEU
Casco MTB Bell 2019 Spark Matte blue-black
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Casco MTB Giro 2018 Register Matte red
Casco MTB Lazer 2018 Roller Matt Flash yellow
Casco MTB POC 2017 Crane Hydrogen whiteo
Casco primo black-red Gist bicicletta
CASCO RUDY PROJECT SPECTRUM TITANIUM black OPACO
Why does it work?
CASCO SCOTT VIVO PLUS PLUS MIPS HELMET MTB XC ENDURO TRAIL BICI BIKE
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Casco SPEEDmask mit Carbonic Visier, grey - Anti Scratch
Casco syntax mips black 2019 Giro bicicletta
Casco x-ride 2 red black taglia l 58-61 MV-TEK trail all mountain
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharCasco Bici RUDY PROJECT Mod.KOYNA bluee White HELMET RUDY PROJECT KOYNA; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
CASN10B Colmic canna pesca Feeder NXGEN Sniper 3,60 120gr lago fiume PP
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Casco Bici Rudy Project RUSH Da Corsa MTB Strada Ciclismo L 59-61 Red Shiny, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Casque cyclisme Femme Bell 2018 Joy Ride Nala MIPS Matt Gloss white Cherry Disso
Casque cyclisme Lazer 2018 Z1 Lifebeam Camo Flash yellow
Casque de Ski d'Occasion Cairn Precision Ski black blue
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Casque de vélo Lazer 2018 Ultrax Matt blue white
Casque Intégral Motocross Just1 Rave J32 yellow Fluo black size L
Casquette Castelli Retro 3 2017
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a CASCO BICI SALICE LEVANTE 52-58 – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Cassettone surf casting Ignesti con scatole
Castelli Bellissima Wonder Jersey - Sleeveless - Women's
Castelli Cycling Promessa Sleeveless Women's Top Jersey Sky bluee Small
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
CASTELLI FREE AERO RACE BIBSHORT RED
Castelli Imprevisto Full-Zip Jersey - Women's
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Castelli Men's Inferno Bib Short - 2019
Castelli Perfetto Vest 4516508032 Men’s Clothing Vests Soft Shell Lightweight
Castelli Team Sky Climber's 2.0 Cycling Jersey Mens Top Medium New Mesh Rapha UK
Castelli Volata 2 Jersey - Sky bluee
CastMate Systems FishEye Camera Jig - Camera Not Included
Catfish Noodle Jugs Lime Green Weighted lot of 6
Catlike Leaf Bicycle Helmet, Matte Red, Lg. (w. visor) - Ventilated, Lightweight
Cavalleria Toscana Reithosen. Culottes. Pantaloni da cavallo. Riding breeches.
Cavallo Daja Grip C Knee Patches Womens Pants Riding Breeches - White All Sizes
Cavallo Madlen Womens Shirt Competition - White All Sizes
Cavallo Tuch Gini - tolle Farben
C-DGAL LARGE IRIDEON HORSE RIDING ATHLEISURE TREND KIDS MESH TECH TIGHT DOVE GRE
Celtic Glasgow Trikot 2015 16 New Balance Größe S -NEU-
CENTURY FORMULA LONG EZEE CARBON ROD BLANK
C.E. Smith Aluminum Clamp-On Rod Holder - Horizontal - 1.315 OD - Fits 1
Chaga JR golden Eye slender body BR HEDDON Bass
CHALLION-SHARK VISE ALUMINUM PLIERS Versatile Fishing Plier&Forcep&Line Cutter
01/8 elirpA VXX azzaiP
IV ,oginoL 54063
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Marca: ||SHIMANO|
| Materiale del manico: ||Fibra di carbonio|| Brand: ||SHIMANO|
| Lunghezza (cm): ||700|| MPN: ||SULTAXTE270|
| Modello: ||Ultegra AX TE 2-700|| EAN: ||8717009787277|
| Materiale: ||Fibra di carbonio|| Paese di fabbricazione: ||Cina|