2.4m 2.1m Travel Spinning Casting Rod Fishing Carbon 2.7m Rod Power M Section 4 97282hhqi2934-Other RodsCasco NORTHWAVE SPEEDSTER helmet bike bici L-XL 56-62
Casco Peppa Pig for bike girl little - Circumference ADJUSTABLE 52 - 56 cm
Casco primo black-red Gist bicicletta
Casco - Roadster mit Visier - Farbe Jeansblue - Größe XL (60 - 63 cm)
Casco Rudy Airstorm - Camo Lime - [59-61] (L)...
CASCO RUDY PROJECT PredERA black OPACO TITANIUM Size L 59-61 cm
Casco RUDY PROJECT STERLING+ bluee White Matte HELMET STERLING+ RUDY PROJECT
Casco Rudy Windmax - red Bianco black - [58-62] (L)...
CASCO SCOTT HELMET CENTRIC PLUS color BIANCO-red taglia M (55-59cm)
Casco Shiro SH-204 X-TREME downhill-dirt-bmx black mate size S
Casco Smith Axle - Bianco Opaco - [59-62] (L)...
Casco Speedairo Rs Anthracite Bike Helmet with Vautron-Visier
Casco sport ride yellow fluo POLISPORT bicicletta
Casco Suomy Timeless - Bianco black - [59-61] (L)...
Casco timeless all-in red fluo black taglia m Suomy bicicletta
Casco Uvex Race 1 black mate
CASEA20A Colmic Canna pesca Bolentino Sea Lion Superior 3,20-4,00 PPG
CASIO Stopwatch HS-80TW-1JH Size 8.3×6.4×2.4cm genuine from JAPAN NEW
Casque cyclisme Bell 2018 Formula Matt Gloss red black
How are we doing this?
Casque cyclisme Enfant Lazer Street JR Matt red blue Camo
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Casque cyclisme Lazer 2014 Helium white silver
Casque cyclisme Lazer Bullet 2.0 Flash yellow
Casque De Cycliste Formule Cloche 2019 Virago Mat Brillant Bordeaux
Casque de vélo Bell 2019 Super DH Mips Fasthouse Stripes Matte black white
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Casque de vélo Lazer 2018 Ultrax Matt black Camo Flash orange
Casque Giro Quarter Fs 2019 red Foncé Mat M 55-59cm
Casque intégral VTT Lazer Phoenix Plus white
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Casquette Colt De La Pourvoirie Noble - Marine
Casque Vtt Fox Flux Mips Helmet Grey
Castelli Aero Race 5.0 Jersey 4514012 Fahrrad-Trikot mit Taschen, versch. Farben
CASTELLI CAFE BICYCLING JERSEY NEW WITH TAGS SZ S
Castelli Cycling Forza Pro Men's Jersey Size Large Light Steel bluee
Why does it work?
CASTELLI EQUIPO TEAM SKY JERSEY MAILLOT CICLISMO HOMBRE 4029075 010
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
CASTELLI FUTURE RACER KID JERSEY PINK 19 4519067025 Kids’ Clothing Jerseys
Castelli Intimo Active Cooling Sleeveless
Castelli Mens Cycling Jersey Size Large
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharCasco MTB Madison Freewheel Matt Bianco; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Castelli Nano Flex Pro 2 Bib Tight - Women's
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Casco MTB Madison Trail Gloss Flash yellow, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Castelli Prologo V Men's Cycling Jersey Red Medium
Castelli Scheggia Short Sleeve Jersey FZ in Sky bluee (Size M)
Castelli Team Cycling Jersey - Team Dell LIVESTRONG - Mens & Womens -New W Tags
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
CASTELLI VELOCISSIMO IV BIBSHORT SALOPETTE CYCLISME HOMME 4518009 010
Castelli Women's Midweight Long Sleeve Jersey Grey Pink Red Small Retail 120
Catago Kinderreithose, 3 4 Vollbesatz,white, Gr. 140 Besatz dunkel grey, (4103)
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Casco MTB Madison Zenith Matt Bianco – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Cat Hand Fishing Bag Fishing Langan Leg Pouch Waist Pouch Rod Holder Three color
CATLIKE Kompact Pro Bike Cycling Helmet , L 59-61cm, orange x White x bluee
Caution Powered By Natural Gas, Brand-New Funny Men's Bicycle Jersey
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Cavallo Caja GRIP LUX graphite SS 2019
Cavallo KARINA PRO darkbluee SS 2019
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Cavallo MARINA twilight SS 2019
Cavallo Womens Kalina Polo Shirt
Celtic FC Men's Home Long Sleeve Replica T-Shirt 2018-19
Centron 0,45mm, 1750 av. Bobine (0,07 Eur M)
Cerámica Súper Ajuste con Baitrunner 4500B
CESTA PALAMITO 53CM COFFA PALANGARO CON SUGHERO 90CM PER SARAGAIA 50 O 100 AMI
Chaleco de ciclismo Madison 2016 Sportive Race Shell whiteo
CHAMP EXCELLOUS Men's Professional Batting Pads
CHAMPION Tuta palestra triacetato Full Zip grey blue
Chaqueta ciclismo Santini 2017 Skin Windbreaker yellow
Chaqueta Pearl Izumi Elite Amfib women
Chaussettes VTT Alpinestars 2017 Thermal black red
shoes HOMME CALCIO NIKE TIEMPO LEGEND X 7 ACADEMY TF - AH7243-077
Cheburashka weight mould 30-40-50_ system for jig heads and predator jigs-179
Chest Waders Tyne from Amblers Steel toecap fishing-Industrial flood work
Chub Angeltasche Karpfen Tasche - Vantage Carryall Medium 42x30x25cm 50 Liter
CHUB Outkast 60 Inch Brolly System System Overwrap
DAOR EKOTSGNISAB ,TRUOC SLOVYW
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||Unbranded|
| MPN: ||Does not apply|