spinning fishing surf boat pier beach sea telescopic Carbon rod rod 200-300g CW 97282hhqi8943-Casting RodsCasco raptor adulto taglia l black green 588400266 VISTA bicicletta
Casco - Roadster ohne Visier - Farbe black - Größe L (58 - 60 cm)
CASCO RUDY PROJECT AIRSTORM yellow FLUO black Size S M 54-58 21,25 - 22,8
CASCO RUDY PROJECT PredERA black OPACO TITANIUM Size S M 54-58 cm
CASCO RUDY PROJECT SPECTRUM TITANIUM black OPACO
Casco RUDY PROJECT ZUMY Yellow Fluo Shiny HELMET ZUMY RUDY PROJECT
Casco Salice Levante - black Arancione - [56-62] (XL)...
CASCO SCOTT HELMET SUPRA color red-black taglia UNICA
Casco sixer mips retina copper black BELL trail all mountain
Casco Smith Forefront - green Opaco - [59-62] (L)...
Casco SPEEDmask mit Carbonic Visier, grey - Anti Scratch
Casco strada vision bianco black taglia l Suomy bicicletta
Casco Suomy Timeless - black red - [59-61] (L)...
Casco timeless all-in stars black yellow taglia l Suomy bicicletta
Casco Uvex Quatro Pro - green Lime - [52-57] (S M)...
CASEA20A Colmic Canna pesca Bolentino Sea Lion Superior 3,20-4,00 CASG
CASIO Stop Watch HS-70W-8JH White Sports Stopwatch Japan
CASQUE CASQUETTE BOUDIN VINTAGE REPRODUCTION VELO COURSE ANNEE 60 70 EROICA
Casque cyclisme Enfant Lazer 2018 Pnut MIPS black
How are we doing this?
Casque cyclisme Giro 2019 Syntax Matte Citron white
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Casque cyclisme Lazer 2018 Z1 Lifebeam Camo Flash yellow
Casque cyclisme Madison Tour Gloss white
Casque de vélo Bell 2019 4Forty Mips Rush Matte Gloss blue black
Casque de vélo Lazer 2018 Revolution Matt black Camo Flash green
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Casque de vélo Troy Lee Designs 2019 A2 Mips Stone
Casque Intégral Motocross Just1 Rave J32 red Lime size XL
Casque Pour Enfants Lil Ripper 2019 Dames black Mat white Unisize
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Casque velo street black t54-59 in mold - GES
Castaic Hard Head Real Bait 9 23 cm Swimbait Wobbler
Castelli Audi Team Aero Fit Race 4.0 SS Jersey, size M , J250(U)
Castelli Climber's Short Sleeve Jersey - Women's Sky bluee orange Fluo XS
CASTELLI women FREE TRI SINGLET Top Sleeveless Jersey , size S ,J303(U)
Why does it work?
CASTELLI FREE AERO RACE 4 BIBSHORT SALOPETTE CYCLISME HOMME 4519003 010
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
CASTELLI Garmin Team Aero Race Jersey size XL , J337(U)
Castelli Maglia Estiva Velocissimo Yellow Fluo
Castelli Men's Tabula Rasa Full Zip Bike Jersey - 2019
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharCasco MTB Ragazzo Giro 2018 Dime Matte black; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
CASTELLI PERFETTO LONG SLEEVE JERSEY(M) YELLOW RRP .00
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Casco MTB Ragazzo Giro 2018 Hale Matte Bright red, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
CASTELLI PURO 3 JERSEY FZ MAGLIA CICLISMO men 4518511 085
Castelli Sky Volo 4029008010 Men’s Clothing Shorts Short
Castelli Tempo Women's shoes Cover Size Small New
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
CASTELLI VOLO BIB SHORT MEN'S EXTRA LARGE NEW
Casting reel Abu Garcia Revo® X-L REVO X LEFT LP Low Profile
CATE02C Canna Pesca Surfcasting Colmic Tempesta 420 180 gr Carbonio PPG
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Casco MTB Troy Lee Designs 2017 A2 Mips Decoy black – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Catlike Fusion Lynx Carbon Look Cycling Sport Glasses-New-Free Shipping
Catlike Mixino Road Bike Helmet Medium 55-57cm White bluee NEW
Cavalleria Toscana white womans Bomber- Size small. With dust bag
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Cavallo Cleo Grip Dot Full Seat Womens Pants Riding Breeches - Sapphire
Cavallo Ladies long sleeve shirt Heidi Garnet Red
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Cavallo Red Breeches Size 40
Ccc Baselayer Cold L s Adults bluee
Celtic Poly T-Shirt Juniors Green Football Soccer Fan Top Tee Shirt
CENTURY EXCALIBUR 13FT 3 PIECE MATCH ROD
Ce Smith 18416693 C.e. Smith Aluminum Clamp-on Rod Holder - Horizontal - 1.05
C&F Design Micro Slit 10 Row Fly Box CF-1505
Chaleco Jetski Neopreno Jetpilot The Cause Neo Chaleco Red S
CHAMPION Pantaloni palestra corsaro women Predech fantasia black
Chapeau Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey Club Logo - Cherry Red - Size SMALL
Chaqueta Gore C3 GWS Thermo women
Charles Bentley 40 Inch bluee Mini Trampoline With Detachable Handle Portable
Chaussure de running Asics Gel Pulse 9 W
CHAUSSURE VELO DIADORA VTT MOUNTAIN BIKE CYCLISME T 39 NEUF SHOES SCARPA
CHELSEA FC ADIDAS HOME JERSEY 2015-2016 FUßBALL SOCCER MÄNNER blue SPORTFAN NEU
Chota NB100 River Runner Felt Sole Bootie Size Men's 8 - Women's 10
Chub Cyfish 1 Man & 2 Man Bivvy Including Full Overwrap System Carp Fishing
Chub Outkast Plus Stalking Rods
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| MPN: ||Does Not Apply|
| Brand: ||daijia|| Fish Species: ||All Freshwater, All Saltwater|
| EAN: ||Does not apply|