BUNDLE DELUXE MESH PVA CRAZE CARP AWARD BUY BEST WINNING 97282hhqi1983-Other Terminal TackleCasco SpeedAiro Speed Airo Radhelm Zeitfahrhelm mit Visier Triathlonladen NEU
Casco Speedster TC plus Helm black-red mit Visier Radhelm NEU
Casco Spiuk Tamera Lite green-whiteo
Casco strada vision bordeaux black taglia l 002203235 Suomy bicicletta
Casco Suomy Gunwind Bianco Celeste
CASCO SX-60 Sportbrille, Fahrrad, Bike, Sonnenbrille, black, greye Gläser
Casco timeless all-in black antracite taglia l 002203175 Suomy bicicletta
Casco twig black red POLISPORT bicicletta
Casco Viper MX Fahrradhelm inkl. Kinnbügel olive 2017 M 52-57cm 17.04.1413.M
Casco Zerorh Two in One - black Lucido yellow Fluo - [58-62] (L XL)...
Casio CASIO watch Fizz LAP MEMORY 120 Solar radio STW-1000-1BJF
CASN10A Colmic canna pesca Feeder NXGEN Sniper 3,60 90gr lago fiume PP
Casque cyclisme Bell 2018 Falcon MIPS Matt Gloss black
Casque cyclisme Enfant Lazer 2018 Max Plus Shark
Casque cyclisme Giro 2018 Isode Glacier
Casque cyclisme Lazer 2017 Tonic red black
Casque cyclisme Lazer Bullet 2.0 MIPS Matt black
Casque cyclisme POC 2018 Ventral Spin Zink orange
Casque de vélo Bell 2019 4Forty Rush Matte Gloss blue black
How are we doing this?
Casque de vélo Lazer 2016 Ultrax Matt white silver
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Casque de vélo POC 2017 Tectal Uranium black
Casque Intégral Motocross Just1 Moto X J32 yellow size S
Casque Junior Junior Bell Spark 2019 Ardoise Mate orange size Unique
Casquette Colt De La Pourvoirie Noble - Marine
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Casque VTT Enfant Giro 2018 Hale Matte Bright pink
Castelli 2018 SKY Pro Team FAN Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey WHITE
CASTELLI BASSORILIEVO TEE BARBAR RED 19 4519073091 Men’s Clothing Lifestyle
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Castelli Climber's Short Sleeve Jersey - Women's White Red S
Castelli Diluvio C shoescover 16 - 2019
CASTELLI FLUSSO JERSEY blueE YELLOW FLUO MEDIUM
CASTELLI GABBA 3 orange
CASTELLI LEADER TEAM JERSEY SIZE S RIVER CITY CASCADE SPORTS PERFORMANCE OREGON
Why does it work?
Castelli Men's Evoluzione 2 Bibshort - 2019
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Castelli Narcisista ALLROAD Bike Softshell Water Wind Resistant 4513535
Castelli Prologo V Men's Cycling Jersey Anthracite XL
Castelli Safari Sleeveless Top - Women's
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharCASCO SCOTT HELMET GROOVE PLUS color ARANCIO FLUO taglia M\L; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Castelli Superleggera RS Jersey 2017 - Large - Deep Red
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar CASCO SCOTT SUPRA (CE) color grey POP-red taglia UNICA, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Castelli Valtherm Winter Cloth Size XL Made In NOS
Castelli Women's Cromo Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey Azure Royal S New with Tags
Cast net 6 ft Handmade (no plastic)
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
CATERPILLAR Zegarek klasyczno-sportowy CATERPILLAR O220.127.116.112 (kolor czarny)
CATLIKE KASK OLULA BIAŁY LG 60-62 CM
Catlike Olula Road Cycling Helmet Small 54-56cm - Flourecent
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a CASCO SCOTT VIVO PLUS PLUS MIPS HELMET MTB XC ENDURO TRAIL BICI BIKE – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Cavalliera Turniershirt DAME weiss-dunkelblue kurzarm
Cavallo Clio navy full seat breeches GB 22 size 8
Cavallo Ladies long sleeve shirt Heidi Garnet Red
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Cavallo MONJA darkbluee SS 2019
C-AZWH X LARGE IRIDEON LIGHTWEIGHT COMFORT KIDS DRI LUX ICEFIL JERSEY AZURITE WH
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Cébé Bionisch black pink grey - Maske Ski- neu junior
Celtic Glasgow 3rd Trikot 2017 2018 green
Ceramic Super Tune SEDONA 8000FI - 8000 (17)
CF Burkheimer 12'7 6,7,8 - Weight Two-Handed Fly-Rod - Vintage
Chaleco de ciclismo Northwave 2018 Vortex black
Champion Bermuda women Classic Jersey Bermuda Abbigliamento Fitness 108925-3016
CHAMPION Tuta palestra triacetato women Full Zip blue blue
Chaqueta ciclismo Pearl Izumi Select Escape Softshell blue
Chaqueta Northwave Blade 3 Predeccion Total red-black
Chaussettes De Cyclisme Giro Hrc Team - pink Vif black Medium
shoes de vélo vintage Milano en cuir black T 40
Chaussure vtt sm324 t40 black 3 scratch (pr) - fabricant Exustar
Chemise Molly Moo Show Par Petit Cavalier - white - 5-6 Ans
Chronoscope 6 sec with box USSR vintage
Chub NewSAT-A-LITE Bivvy Fishing Light Compact - Rechargeable Battery -1436488
Chub RS Plus Comfy Chair
Chub Vantage Long Session Food Bag
DAOR TEKCIRB A8 ,TRUOC GNILHCTID 1 TALF
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||carp craze|
| MPN: ||Does Not Apply|| Fish Species: ||Carp|
| EAN: ||Does not apply|