String Mesh Narrow & Wide Set Bundle Fishing Carp Bags PVA NGT Refill & Plunger 97282hhqi61014-Other Terminal TackleCasco x-ride 2 blue black taglia l 58-61cm MV-TEK trail all mountain
Casco x-ride 2 green black taglia m 55-58 MV-TEK trail all mountain
Casco Zerorh Z Alpha - black Lucido - [58-62] (L XL)...
CASE OF 96 TSUNAMI PRO HOLOGRAPHIC SWIM BAITS 5 PINK SPARKLE RED TAIL(TM5-20)
Casio Professional Sport Waterproof STOPWATCH japan f s
Casket Trad Minnow 80 S Sinking Japanese Handmade Work
Casque Bell Stratus En black Mat L 58-62cm, black Mat - Helmet
Casque cyclisme Bell 2018 Stratus Matt Gloss red black
Casque cyclisme Enfant Lazer 2018 J1 purple Turquoise
Casque cyclisme Femme Lazer 2016 Cosmo MIPS black Croco
Casque cyclisme Giro 2019 Syntax Matte black
Casque cyclisme Lazer 2018 Bullet MIPS black white red
Casque cyclisme Lazer Bullet 2.0 red
Casque cyclisme Madison Tour Gloss Flash yellow
Casque de Ski d'Occasion Head white
Casque de vélo Giro 2018 Compound MIPS Matte black
Casque de vélo Lazer 2018 Roller Matt black
Casque de vélo Troy Lee Designs 2019 A2 MIPS Jet yellow
Casque Intégral Motocross Just1 Moto X J32 red size XS
How are we doing this?
Casque KASK MOJITO white - 63 64cm
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Casquette Castelli Difesa 2 black
Casque Vtt Bell 4forty 2019 Cliffhanger Mat Brillant black green S 52-56cm
CAST80B Canna da pesca Barca Bolentino Colmic Stren pro 240 cm 200gr PP
Castelli Anima Womens Cycling Jersey - Size Small - Brand New
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
CASTELLI CANNONDALE GARMIN TEAM 2.0 JERSEY MEN'S SMALL NEW BG
Castelli Cycling Diluvio C shoescover 16 Red L XL
Castelli Entrata 3 FZ 4518010001 Men’s Clothing Jerseys Short Sleeve Road
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Castelli Free Sanremo Short Sleeve Triathlon Suit - Size M - Excellent Condition
Castelli Genex Brunetti Sport old vintage cycling jersey
Castelli Maglia Estiva Distanza Sky blue
CASTELLI Men's Light bluee White Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey Medium
CASTELLI OMPLOOP THERMAL BIBSHORT SALOPETTE CICLISMO men 4516520 231
Why does it work?
Castelli Prologo V Men's Cycling Jersey Red XL
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
CASTELLI RUOTA JERSEY FZ SAUGE GREEN 19 4519017035 Men’s Clothing Jerseys
CASTELLI SUBLIME CYCLING JERSEY MENS MEDIUM NWT 119
Castelli UPF 50+ Leg 4516037001 Men’s Clothing Arm & Leg Warmers Long
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharCasco switchblade mips yellow opaco black l 59-63cm Giro bici; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Castelli Woman Aero Race KASK team Bib Shorts size XL ,S67A(U)
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Casco Sx-61 Bicolor Carbonic Sports Fahrrad-Sonnenbrille Polarized,Different, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Cast King KastKing Kodiak 1000 spinning reel sea fishing
CATE02A Canna Pesca Surfcasting Colmic Tempesta 420 120 gr Carbonio PPG
CATLIKE CLOUD 352 KASK ROWEROWY CZARNO-BIAŁY- CZERWONY SM 54-56 CM
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Catlike Mixino Fahrradhelm, black-red, Gr. L
Cavalleria Toscana Gentili Shirt mens competition show grey size 41 M or 16.5
Cavallo Calandra White Grey Breeches
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Casco the kid blue taglia xs s XS Unified bici – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Cavallo Kalypsa (Cap) deep forest SS 2018
Cavallo MARA neon orange SS 2019
Cavallo Reitstiefel Linus Slim black
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Ccc Uglies Open Hem Stadium Pants Kids
Ceinture Vibrante Extra Large X InnovaGoods
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Centaur 1200D Solid Shipping Boots
Century Sea Fishing Rod Quiver Holdall - Navy bluee for 2 to 4 rods
CFF 14-Inch Diameter Wall Ball Medicine Ball, 20 lbs.
Chaleco Jetski Paddle Pesca H - Jetpilot Venture Nylon Iso 50nW. Gran Agarre
Champion Sandringham Full Length Coat - Waterproof Cape
Chaos Sport 48 Volt 1600w Electric Scooter Big Wheel Powerboard off Road Turbo
Chaqueta de MOTO GERMOT Terranova color SW yellow Fluo size XXG TEXTIL
CHAQUETA VIKING ALPINE blue orange - esquí nórdico-montaña
Chaussure crampons Foot Kaiser 5 Cup ADIDAS neuves avec boite P 44 (9.5 UK)
shoes HOMME THE NORTH FACE M ULTRA ENDURANCE II T939IE4CU
Cheburashka weight mould_ system for jig heads and predator jigs-174
Chest Waders Neoprene 4.5mm Heavy Duty Bootfoot Steel Shank Mossy Oak Camo Sz 10
Chub All In One Cookware Set Fishing Camping Accessories
Chub Outkast 50 12ft 3.50lb Carp Fishing Rod
Chub RS-Plus max Bivvy Carp Coarse Fishing Shelter With Carry Bag
Chub Vantage Thermal Bed Cover
Ciclisti Cinisello Santini Retro Vintage Cycling Jersey wool & acrylic
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Fish Species: ||Carp|
| Type: ||Carp Fishing|| MPN: ||Does Not Apply|
| Item: ||Bait|| Brand: ||NGT|
| EAN: ||5060211912214|