Carp 3+3 & 2 X +Line FreeSpool & 2 X Rods Carp Rod Reels Fishing holdall 97282hhqi81054-Other RodsCasque cyclisme Giro 2018 Isode Matte Titanium
Casque cyclisme Giro 2019 Syntax Matte Citron white
Casque cyclisme Lazer 2014 Next purple
Casque cyclisme Lazer 2018 Armor Matt white
Casque cyclisme Lazer 2018 Tonic Matt black
Casque cyclisme Lazer Bullet 2.0 red
Casque cyclisme Madison Peloton Gloss white
Casque De Cyclisme Pour Enfants De Cloche, Enfants, Span, Mat Kryptonite - Bell
Casque de Ski d'Occasion Cairn Precision Ski black Marine
Casque de vélo Bell 2019 Spark Mips Matte Sand black
Casque De Velo Giro Switchblade - Camera De Remplacement Visiere (black - M)
Casque de vélo Lazer 2018 Ultrax Matt black Camo Flash yellow
Casque de vélo Troy Lee Designs 2018 A2 Mips Aqua
Casque Intégral Motocross Just1 Dominator J12 Lime Fluo red size L
Casque intégral VTT 100 Percent Status Arsenal
Casque MET FUNANDGO black Mat - 54 61cm
Casquette Cycliste Santini Coton Redux Design - red
Casque Vtt Bell 4forty 2019 Cliffhanger Mat Brillant black green S 52-56cm
Cassettone surf casting Ignesti con scatole
How are we doing this?
Castelli Aero Race Full-Zip Jersey - Women's Sky bluee Glacier Lake M
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Castelli Bellissima Wonder Jersey - Sleeveless - Women's
Castelli Climber's Short Sleeve Jersey - Women's Sky bluee orange Fluo XS
Castelli Cycling Women Gabba 2 W Jersey Electric Magenta Small S
Castelli Estremo shoes Cover. Large. See note below in shipping delivery
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
CASTELLI Free Tri Top AERO Yellow Flugold Sleeveles Jersey model 2015 (M) J258(U)
Castelli Gilet Antivento Velo Vest Bianco
Castelli Lycra Kneewarmer Fahrrad-Knielinge uv Predection Red S - 8071
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Castelli Men's Flusso Full Zip Bike Jersey - 2018
Castelli Nanoflex Leg Warmers - RRP .99
Castelli pro light wind gilet team sky Large Tour De France
Castelli Rennrad Fahrrad MTB Trikot T-Shirt Gr. XXXL 3XL
CASTELLI SKY TECH PRO POLO DARK GREY MELANGE 19 4029312096 Men’s Clothing
Why does it work?
Castelli Team SKY PRO MESH SHORT SLEEVE Summer Cycling Base Layer Sky blueE
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Castelli Velo Vest Cycling Top Jersey White BNWT RRP
Castelli Women's purplec Full Zip LS Cycling Jersey, Size Small
CAT1000RC Shimano Mulinello Catana 1000 RC pesca spinning bolognese CAS
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharCasque cyclisme Bell 2018 Stratus Matt Gloss red black; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
CATERPILLAR Zegarek klasyczno-sportowy CATERPILLAR World TIMER WT.195.35.129 (ko
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Casque cyclisme Bell 2018 Stratus MIPS Matt Gloss Retina Sear black, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
CATLIKE KASK MIXINO ROWEROWY BIAŁO-CZERWONY MD 52-54 CM CM
Catlike Mixino Road Bike Helmet Medium 55-57cm White bluee NEW
Cavalleria Toscana Red Tennis Stripe Zip Sweatshirt age 8
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Cavallo CassGRIP JUNIOR porcini SS 2019
Cavallo Karina Womens Shirt Competition - White All Sizes
Cavallo MARA neon orange SS 2019
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Casque cyclisme Bell 2019 Formula Led Mips Slice Matte Gloss white silver – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Cavallo Reitsakko Galathea - verkürzte Rumpflänge
CCC Ospreys Vapodri Adult's Performance Tee
Ceinture Musculation Abdo King Nouveau Modèle Ab Tronic X2 Power Fitness Neuf
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Celtic sfl spl scotland football large mans rare 2006 long sleeved home jersey
CENTURY FORMULA LONG EZEE CARBON ROD BLANK
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Cescorf Portable Stadiometer Height Meter 3m (metric only)
C&F Curved Fly Tying Scissors High Precision TS1
CHAMPION BRA TRAINING CLASSIC - HK001BLK - S (8056426073410)
CHAMPION Tuta cotone palestra men Fall Fleece grey blue
Chaqueta ciclismo Pearl Izumi Elite Pursuit Hybrid black
Chaqueta MTB women Pearl Izumi Versa Quilted Port-Arctic
Chaussettes Cyclisme Santini 365 Origine Medium yellow white
Chaussure route speed black yellow fluo brillant t45 fixation boa - GES
Chaussure VTT Northwave 2019 Rebel 39 white
Chelsea London Trikot 1999-2000 Home Gr. M Umbro blue Jersey Autoglass vintage
Christmas Gift Breathable Men Women Safety Predection Mountain Bicycle Road
Chub Digital Scales 30kg 66lb Capacity Fishing Scales
Chub Outkast Spod 12ft 5.00lb 2 Piece Carp Fishing Rod
Chub Vantage 1 Man Bivvy Overwrap Carp Fishing Shelter with Climatex Fabric
Cible Girl Play Cutie Soft Tip, Darts, Soft Darts, Darts, Dart Set
Cinnetic Explorer Advance LR Sensi Tip Surf Casting Fishing Rod Beachcaster 4.5m
Clarik Jcs Hi-Grip Hose Clips Size 1 25-35Mm Qty X 10
daoR htroN 073
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||Redwood|
| Item: ||Carp Set|| Fish Species: ||Carp|
| Sub-Type: ||Carp Rod|| MPN: ||Does Not Apply|
| Lure Sub-Type: ||Carp Reel|| Type: ||Carp Fishing|
| EAN: ||Does not apply|