, Weigh & Cradle Mat Unhooking Mat, Multi Carptrix Carp Sling CMM Care, 97282hhqi51063-Scales & Weighing SlingsCasque cyclisme Lazer 2018 Genesis Matt black
Casque cyclisme Lazer 2018 Tonic Matt black
Casque cyclisme Lazer Bullet 2.0 blue black
Casque cyclisme Lazer Compact Titanium
Casque cyclisme Madison Peloton Gloss black
Casque De Cyclisme Pour Enfants, Portée, black Mat - Bell Span Helmet 2017 Matt
Casque de Ski d'Occasion Cairn Precision Ski black blue
Casque de vélo Bell 2019 Sixer Mips Virago Matte black white Crimson
Casque de vélo Giro 2019 Caden Led Matte Highlight yellow
Casque de vélo Lazer 2018 Revolution Matt green Camo
Casque de vélo Madison Zenith Matt white
Casque Femme Giro Saga 2019 Chaleur De Minuit S 51-55cm
Casque Intégral Motocross Just1 Moto X J32 red size M
Casque intégral VTT Fly Racing 2017 Werx Ultra blue red black
Casque Mtb Bell Spark Mips 2019 Pourpre Mat black size Basse 54-61cm
Casquette Hiver AKI GIPIEMME (Ref 48)
Casque VTT congreenible Giro 2018 Switchblade MIPS Matte black Gloss black
CAST70A Canna Colmic Stor 4,20 m 300 Gr Pesca Surfcasting Storione Siluro PPG
Castelli Aero Race Full-Zip Jersey - Women's Sky bluee Glacier Lake M
How are we doing this?
CASTELLI BELLISSIMA SLEEVELESS DÉBARDEUR CYCLISME 4515066 231
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Castelli Climber's Short Sleeve Jersey - Women's Sky bluee orange Fluo L
Castelli Cycling Promessa Sleeveless Women's Top Jersey Sky bluee Small
Castelli Entrata 3 Red Jersey
Castelli Free Sanremo Short Sleeve Triathlon Suit - Size M - Excellent Condition
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Castelli Garmin Barracuda Brazillian Champion Jersey , Man's size XXL - J48(D)
Castelli Large cycling jersey singlet cycling bike racing Long Sleeve L S mens
Castelli Men's Criterium Jersey FZ - 2017
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
CASTELLI NANO FLEX 2 BIBSHORT SALOPETTE CYCLISME HOMME 4515536 010
Castelli Perfetto Vest 4516508032 Men’s Clothing Vests Soft Shell Lightweight
Castelli ProSecco Rennrad Fahrrad Mountainbike Langarm Trikot Gr. XL in yellow
Castelli Sigma Sport Thermal Long Sleeve Jersey
CASTELLI TABULARASA JERSEY FZ MULTI DRK GRY YL 19 4519020030 Men’s Clothing
Why does it work?
Castelli Vela vest 4517053004 Men’s Clothing Vests Windproof
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Castelli Women's Aero Race Bib Shorts Size XS
Cast iron steel lead fishing storm sinker weight mold 6 Oz 8 oz
Catalogue Hardy’s Anglers’ Guide 1934 Traduction française Bon État
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharCasque cyclisme Enfant Lazer 2018 Pnut Dragon green; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
CATLIKE CHRONO AERO PLUS KASK ROWEROWY CZERWONO-BIAŁY UNI 55-60 CM
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Casque cyclisme Enfant Lazer Street JR Matt pink white Flower, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
CATLIKE Kompact Pro Bike Cycling Helmet , L 59-61cm , Pink x White x bluee
CATLIKE Whisper Plus Bike Cycling Helmet , L 59-61cm , White x Grey
Cavallino Marino Rimini Piping Breech - Horse Stretch Silicone Full Seat Riding
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Cavallo English Wedge Saddle Pad - Lifts the weight off the spine and rib cage
Cavallo Lis RL GRIP black SS 2019
Cavallo Red Breeches Size 40
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Casque cyclisme Femme Lazer 2015 Grace white Coral – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
C-AZWH LARGE IRIDEON LIGHTWEIGHT DRI LUX ICEFIL HORSE RIDING JERSEY AZURITE WHIT
CD Guijuelo (Spain, Segunda Division) away football shirt, camiseta, jersey, new
Celtic FC New Balance Boy's 3rd Shirt
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Centron 0,35mm, 2700 av. bobine
Cep Men's Compression Sleeves pro+ Calf Sleeves 2.0 Hawaii-blue Green
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
C.E. Smith Flush Mount Rod Holder - 0 Degree 10-1 2 Deep- 53680CA
C-G36R 36 REGULAR OVATION EURO MELANGE FULL SEAT BREECH LADIES ANTIMICROBIAL IND
CHAMPION SPORTS 12LB MEDICINE BALL w TEXTURED SURFACE
Chaps Barnstable Riding Youth Suede Leather English Western Chocolate Brown
Chaqueta Gore Bike Wear E Windstopper black-yellow Neon
Chaqueton Burton nieve dryride ronin outerwear size S esqui abrigo snowboard
Chaussure crampons Foot Kaiser 5 Cup ADIDAS neuves avec boite P 41.5 (7.5 UK)
shoes HOMME NEW BALANCE 420 V4 RUNNING COURSE M420LB4
Cheata Sleekifier Tight with Compression and Torso Control to Slenderize
CherryCarp KMT (Kelp, Marine & Tangerine) boilies 5KG 15mm ,18mm
Chr. Senso Pilk N. C. 2tlg. 30-120g
Chub New RS-Plus Fishing Rod - 12ft - 3.25Lb - 50mm - 1378151 Buy 3 For
Chub RS-Plus Carp Rod 12' 2.50lb
Chub Vantage Flatbed Wide 8 Leg 1378157 Liege Angelliege Karpfenliegen Bedchair
Cible Tony o Shea G2 22g Steel Tip Darts, Darts,
Cinturino Suunto D4i D4i novo
Classic Tele Rute Karpfen Aal Plattfisch 3,60m -70g Teleskop Angel