l lucido black monocolor wind gun strada bici Casco 002202435 taglia bicicl Suomy 97282hhqi21183-HelmetsCASTELLI CANNONDALE GARMIN Team Winter Cycling Headwear Thermoflex SKULL CAP
Castelli Cielo Thermal Long Sleeve Road Cycling Jersey Full Zip RRP
Castelli Climber's Short Sleeve Jersey - Women's Sky bluee orange Fluo XL
Castelli Core Tri Grey Shorts Woman
Castelli Cycling Forza Pro Men's Jersey Size Large Light Steel bluee
Castelli Cycling Viva women Skully Turquoise Womens bluee
Castelli women Sciccosa Jersey FZ Women's Small New
Castelli Entrata 3 Men's Road Jersey FZ
Castelli Fawesome 2 Vest Sports Bicycle with stormstopper, Yellow S - 4514514
`Castelli Free Aero W Short Women's Cycling Shorts rrp Size S LS079 EE 05
CASTELLI FUTURE RACER KID JERSEY PINK 19 4519067025 Kids’ Clothing Jerseys
Castelli Garmin Baracuda Pro Team Thermal Vest, size S ,J294(U)
Castelli Half Zip Cycling Jersey Size L Used
CASTELLI LIGHTWEIGHT BIB TIGHT - SIZE L - Brand New With Tags - RRP
Castelli Mantellina Antivento Velo yellow Fluo
CASTELLI Men's Light bluee White Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey Small
CASTELLI Nano Flex Arm & Leg Warmers
Castelli Perfetto Light 2 Short Sleeve orange L
Castelli Prologo 4 Jersey FZ white, red, black, Gr. M, L; UVP - 50%
How are we doing this?
Castelli Puro 3 4518511032 Men’s Clothing Jerseys Long Sleeve Road
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Castelli Scheggia Short Sleeve Jersey FZ in Sky bluee (Size M)
Castelli Sorpasso Bibtight Fahrrad-Trägerhose black mit Thermoflex - 4510510
Castelli Team Sky Gabba 3
Castelli Velocissimo 3 4516522101 Men’s Clothing Shorts Long
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Castelli Volo Bib Shorts XXL
Castelli Women's Sorpasso 2 Tight - 2019
Casual Womens Cycling Jerseys Shirts Shorts Kits Racing Shirts Pants Sets M
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
CATE02D Canna Colmic Tempesta 4.50 m 150 Gr Carbonio Pesca Surfcasting RNG
CATLIKE BUTY SZOSA TALENT CZARNO ŻÓŁTY BOA 44
CATLIKE KASK TAKO BIAŁO-NIEBIESKO-CZARNY Z DASZKIEM LG 58-62 CM
Catlike Rapid cycling helmet M 54-59cm aero road time trial white visor TM77
Cavalleria Toscana Piquet Piping Competition Polo Shirt Mens XL
Why does it work?
Cavallo Caja Grip FSS Breeches - Hazel
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Cavallo Funktions Troyer Langarmshirt Hella Farbe graphite Shirt Gr. 38
Cavallo Lis RL GRIP darkbluee SS 2019
Cavallo MINA white SS 2019
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharCastelli Aero Race 5.0 Jersey 4514012 Fahrrad-Trikot mit Taschen, versch. Farben; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Cavallo Women's function-Troyer hella Graphite
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Castelli Aero Race Full-Zip Jersey - Women's Sky bluee Glacier Lake L, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
CCC Ospreys Vapodri Adult's Poly Tee
Ceinture de musculation abdo - Ceinture de sudation pour abdominaux
CELTIC GLASGOW UMBRO 2001-03 HOME FOOTBALL SHIRT (XL) JERSEY TOP TRIKOT CAMISETA
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Centurion Weste Nizza Antiwind NEU UVP
CEP Mens Wingtech Long Sleeve Shirt Green Sports Gym Rugby Running
C.E. Smith Aluminum Clamp-On Rod Holder - greenical - 2.375 OD - Fits 2 Pipe...
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Castelli Aero Race Limited Edition Jersey - Women's Alba Pink Anthracite L – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
CFF 14-Inch Diameter Wall Ball Medicine Ball, 6 lbs.
Chaleco Jetski Hombre - Jetpilot Matrix Race Pwc Neo Iso 50n blue gold - XL
CHAMPION Felpa palestra Cappuccio red
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
CHAMPION TELO PALESTRA SERVIETTE 804128 KK001
Chaqueta ciclismo women Pearl Izumi Pro Softshell 180 Crimson
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Chaqueta impermeable de ciclismo Madison 2018 Predec Caribbean blue-Dark Shadow
Charlton 8450c w 7 8 Spool--Streams of Dreams Trade In
Chaussure Sidi ALBA black - 43-44
Cheap Fishing TIN LEAD Molds ALUMINIUM MOULD Casting Moulds For TIN&LEAD
Chemise Enduro Evoc 2019 black
Chrome Kursk Casual Cycling shoes Sneakers Cordura Unisex
Chub Gas Stove Screw On
CHUB Oval Brolly Carp Fishing
Chub Überwurf Karpfenzelt angeln Karpfen 1 Mann Zelt - Outkast Bivvy 3,8kg
Cible Carrera C13 - 25g Steeltip, Darts, Dart Set, Steel Darts, Darts
Cinelli Ciao Nemo Purple T
CL19Castelli Perfetto Gre Windstopper Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey XL RRP
CLEARANCE Ariat Womens Team Olympia Acclaim Knee Patch Breeches - Navy
Clif Bar Cycling Jersey And Shorts
Club Ride Fuze Men's MTB Shorts w Liner Raven Medium
CMP Laufschuhe Sportschuhe Altak Wmn Trail shoes blue leicht Unifarben Mesh
CMP Running Sports shoes Libre Women's Running shoes Grey Plain Colour Mesh
6 etarcoS aiV
OC ,etanreB noc etansaC 07022
| Condition: |
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Marca: ||Suomy|
| MPN: ||C1GW00W6|| UPC: ||8020838298914|
| EAN: ||8020838298914|