Sports Running Support bluee Womens 5 2000 GT Asics shoes Road Pumps Trainers 97282inac1734-Women'sASICS Turf Indoor Football Futsal shoes TOQUE 6 TF 1113A012 Yellow US7.5(25.5cm)
[Asics] TVRA03-0123 Rivre CS Men Running shoes Sneakers White
ASICS Weight Lifting 727 shoes bluee x White 28cm Made in Japan TOW727 New
Asics Weight Lifting shoes 727 Red White Leather Us7.525.5cm Ing
Asics Womems Gel-Kayano 23 Running shoes Size 4 1 2
Asics Women's Athlete Tennis Tank Top
Asics Womens DynaFlyte 2 Running shoes Trainers Sneakers Sport Gym bluee
Asics Womens Frequent XT Trail Running shoes Ladies Trainers Sneakers
Asics Womens GEL-451 Running shoes Trainers Sneakers bluee Yellow Sports
Asics Women’'s Gel-Cumulus 18 Running shoes 5 UK
Asics Womens Gel Cumulus 20 Running shoes Road
ASICS Women's Gel-Exalt 5 Competition Running shoes 5
ASICS Women's GEL-Fortify Running shoes
Asics Womens Gel-Kayano 21 Lite Show Running shoes Trainers Sneakers Yellow
ASICS Women's, Gel Kayano 25 Running Sneakers Wide Width
Asics Womens Gel-Nimbus 20 Running shoes Trainers Sneakers bluee Sports
ASICS Women's Gel-Quantum 180 Running shoes
Asics Womens Gel-Venture 6 Trail Running shoes Trainers Sneakers bluee Sports
Asics Women's GT-2000 4 Running shoes
How are we doing this?
Asics Womens GT-3000 5 Running shoes Trainers Sneakers bluee Sports Breathable
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Asics Women's Noosa FF Running Jogging Gym shoes Trainers RRP .00
ASICS Womens Stormer Running shoes
Asmar Costa Cooling Show Shirt - White Olive - Different Sizes - SALE
As roma italy italia soccer football small mans vintage kappa made home jersey
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Assorted Saddles, Different colors and Origins
ASSOS DUNGAREES WOMEN'S T_FI. LADY_S5
ASSOS NS.SUPERLEGGERA JERSEY - SLEEVELESS - Large ladys blue Calypso
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
ASSOS SS.UNO_S7 JERSEY White Panther XXXL- MEN'S
ASSO Ultra Cast 0.5kg Bulk Spool Sea Fishing Line, Different Colours and Sizes
AsVIVA Power Step ST3 Abbigliamento sportivo Grande con regolazione resistenza
Athletic Club Bilbao Kappa Heim Trikot 1995 96 ohne Hauptsponsor Gr.M TOP
Atlético Mineiro Original Penalty Matchworn Trikot 1997 TENDA + Nr.13 Gr.XL
Why does it work?
Aubrion Ladies Harper Riding Tights FREE UK SHIPPING
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Australia 3DFitBud Simple Step Counter Walking 3D Pedometer with Lanyard, A420S
Authentic Barcelona 2006-7 Men's XL GB 45 47 Away Football Shirt EXC COND
Author Fahrradhelm Creek HST Größe M 54cm-57cm Hard Shell Helm Dial-Fit grey
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharASICS T889N Women's Gel-Quantum 360 Shift MX Running shoes; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Avail ABU Cardinal 3 series Spool CD0590R RED
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Asics TARTHERZEAL 6 Men Laufschuhe Wettkampf T820N-500 Made for Speed, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Aventik Fly Fishing Rod High Module Graphite 6’6’’ LW2 Ultra Light Fly Rod
Avento Fitness Ball with Pump 65cm Red Gym Fit Yoga Core Exercise Equipment
Avet G2 - LX 6 3 RH-GD gold 2-Speed Generation 2 Reel - BLEM
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Avet MXL5.8 orange Lever Drag Conventional Reel
Avid Ascent 2 Man Bivvy A0530009
Avid Carp A-Spec Reclining Fishing Chair A0440008
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Asics Tartherzeal 6 men Running shoes Men Scarpa Corsa T820N-401 blue – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Avid Carp Extremity Carp Rod, 12ft 3.5lb, 50mm Ringing. Duplon Handle. RRP
Avid Carp Swag Bag - Small or Large Available
Avid Transit Extreme Carp Barrow NEW Carp Fishing Barrow
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
A X Armani Exchange Women's Long Sleeve Logo Scoop - Choose SZ color
Babimax Biking Helmet Certified Impact resistance Ventilation for Multi-sports M
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Bagley Rat Fink RF 1 Top Water Fishing Lure Rare color 79G2 bluee Chart on gold
BAIT BOAT ZEUS GPS + AUTOPILOT + FISHFINDER
Balance rehabilitation pad workout gym fitness sports rehab
Balance Women's Lazr V1 Fresh Foam Running shoes, Light Grey, 5 B US
Ball Bearing Portable Metal Spinning Fishing Reel Wheel High Speed Carretilhas
Balzer Adrenalina Arctic Eel Sábalo 30cm 400G 5 0 Fireshark
Balzer Edition De Luxe Rutentasche 130cm
Balzer Matze Koch IM-7 Gummiknüppel 2,45m 7-23g Gummifischrute Spinnrute
BalZout Fishfinder Mount Humminbird Lowrance Garmin
Barcelona NIKE 1998-1999 Home Football Shirt XLARGE XL
Barlus 32CH 1080P,25CH 5MP,8CH 4K Support Audio Input Output NVR Network Video
Basecamp Summer MTB Road Cycling Helmet Glasses Cover Bike Helmet 32 Vents B4D0
BASS PRO SHOPS 100MPH GORTEX RAIN BIBS Medium
Battle Rope Workout Strength Training Fitness 38mm & 50mm 10 12 15 m NEW
Bayern Munich Pre Match Shirt Top Football Navy Mens adidas
BBB Sunglasses Parts Impulse Small Lens Yellow BSG-38S 131232 112
Beacon Hill CoolMax Show Shirt
yaW eelibuJ ,kraP ehT 1
| Condition: |
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| MPN: ||ASIT757N4301|
| Style: ||Trainers|| Fastening: ||Lace Up|
| Terrain: ||Road|| GENDER: ||Women|
| Brand: ||Asics|| Shoe width: ||B|
| Main Colour: ||Blue|| Sports: ||Running|
| Colour: ||Blue|