Gel-Glorify Neonyellow 3 Laufschuh ASICS 97282inac5814-Men'sASICS Women's GEL Nitrofuze Neutral Running shoes Fittness Gym T6H8N 7845
ASICS Women's GEL-Preleus Running shoes
Asics Womens Gel-Pursue 2 Running shoes Trainers Sneakers bluee Pink Sports
Asics Womens Gel Scram 3 Running shoes Trail Lace Up Padded Ankle Collar
ASICS Women's GEL-Storm 2 Running shoes
Asics Women's GPX 7 8 Running Tights
Asics Womens GT 1000 7 Running shoes Road Lace Up
Asics Womens Gt-2000 5 Lite-Show Running shoes 6.5 UK
Asics Womens GT-2000 7 Lite-Show Running shoes Trainers Sneakers White Sports
Asics Womens Icon Winter Half Zip Long Sleeve Top Navy bluee Sports Running
Asics Womens Netburner Super FF Cushioned Supportive Netball shoes
Asics Women's RoadHawk FF2 Running shoes
ASICS Women's T6e6n6706 Running shoes 3.5 UK
ASL 45 Nylon Tilting Fishing Umbrella Brolly
AS Nancy Adidas Langarm Ausweich France-Cup Trikot 1989 90 TF 1 + Nr.8 Gr.XL
AS Rom Kappa Auswärts Trikot 2007 08 WIND + Nr.16 DE ROSSI Gr.L- XL TOP
Assorted Fishing Lures Spoons Flies Jt Buel Mepps Musky 5 Cicada Pygmy 28 Martin
Assos Championissimo Ladies womens road bike Jersey Size S
ASSOS IG.FALKENZAHN VEST Small yellow volt
How are we doing this?
Assos S5 F1 Uno GP Cycling Bibshorts Medium
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Assos ss.skinfoil Spring short sleeve , Size - XXL
Assos velo sol Baumeler vintage cycling jersey Bike Rad Trikot Gr M 51cm L3
ASTON VILLA REEBOK AST COMPUTER FOOTBALL SHIRT JERSEY TRIKOT VINTAGE 1995 AWAY
Atalanta Bergamo 1989 90 Trikot Maglia nr Tamoil Vintage Jersey S Shirt Camiseta
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Athletic Stirrup Trousers.Tie Waist,Contrast Piping,Great Quality 38 Pairs .
ATLETICO MINEIRO BRAZIL 2010 RARE PINK AWAY FOOTBALL JERSEY
Atwood Hat Company - Rio Concho Nevada 15X Palm Vaquero Cowboy Hat - 4 Brim
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Aufhängevorrichtung für Gymnastikreifen Wandhalter Wandhalterung Hula-Hoop
Ausverkauf Fußball Morelia II P1ga150109 white black 25.5cm
Authentic Exclusive New ASICS Patriot 10 Running shoes ® (Men Size )
Auth Used ABU GARCIA Revo Neos 2500SD Spinning Reel Fishing Reel
Avail Microcast Spool CC1238R for SHIMANO 12 CALCUTTA 100 Series
Why does it work?
Aventik Fly Fishing Rod IM12 Nano Carbon 2 in 1 Rod with Extra Extension Section
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Avento Exercise Fitness Pilates Mat Yoga Mat Fluorescent orange Beige 41WC
A Very Interesting Vintage Wooden 69 Long Skis RED Finish Signed ACTRA
Avet LX6 3 MC Raptor Green Lever Drag Conventional Reel
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharASICS Women's Gel-Kayano 23 Lite-Show Running shoes; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Avet SXJ 5.3 G2 bluee Lever Drag Casting Reel
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar ASICS Women's Gel-Kayano 24 NYC Running shoes, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
AVID CARP 12' - 3.25lb TRACTION CARP ROD - FREE UK P & P
Avid Carp Bivvy Organiser Table Storage Carp Fishing - A0430011
AVID CARP NEW 2018 BENCHMARK X MEMORY FOAM SYSTEM WITH FREE PILLOW FREE POST
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Avid Carp Traction Carp Rods 12’ 3.25lb AVROD02 Multibuy Savings Options
Avvisatore acustico TX-I Plus Delkim
A X Armani Exchange Women's Short Sleeve Lace Deta - Choose SZ color
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Asics Womens Gel Kayano 25 Lite Show Running shoes Road Lace Up Mesh Upper – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Babiesala OLD Heddon Old BABYZARA SMBR RH HEDDON Bass
Bagley Dkb2 Suspendierend H69t Hot Tiger Tauchen Killer B 2 Fischköder
Bait Boat Handset Predection Case
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Bait fish electronic works 1200 hours attractor the surface Grasshopper
Balance Board Holz rund - 40 cm - Therapie-Kreisel - 1015 - Balance Brett
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Balance Women's Fresh Foam Lazr v1 Sport Running shoes, Dragon Fruit Sea 5.5 B US
Baleno Fishing Waterproof Rain Suit One Piece Rainproof Mens Size Medium
Balzer Angelrolle – Shirasu 8300
Balzer im12 Estuche LUCIOPERCA 270cm 22-58g Carbon
Balzer Shirasu 8000 Pro Staff Series FD 8200 8250 830 8400 Frontbremse 8 kgl NEW
Barbel Fish Leather Shooting Cartridge Bag 75 Capacity Fishing Gift
Bardot Women's Petite Flute Top - Choose SZ color
BAR MITTS M300BLK SM MED MTN MITTS
Basik Flat Seam Mens 8 Panel Shorts (Medium) Bike
BASS ROD Bass Fishing Rod & Spinning Reel Bass Lure Rod Bass Plugs Rod Poppers
Bauchtrainer Bauchroller mit Fußgriffen POWER BB712 Body Sculpture
Bayern Munich Opel Away Football Shirt - 2000 2001 - Rare - Large
BBB Sunglasses parts Alai bar yaw lens Clear BSG-36 131225 931
BEACH FISHING ROD & BEACH REEL SEA FISHING ROD SEA FISHING REEL SURF ROD BASS
Behr Angelstuhl Trendex Suede mit zwei verstellbaren Füßen und Getränkehalter
Belgium (Sergal) 60s world championship cycling jersey Sergal 100% wool
BELL DRAFT BEL-7087779 Cycling Helmet green matte grey
renneB akselaV ,elegeiK mihcaoJ
24-83 essartS remiehsedüR
| Condition: |
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Marke: ||ASICS|
| Farbbezeichnung: ||Neongelb|| Herstellernummer: ||T70QQ|