ASICS GT-1000 black GS 6 Laufschuh 97282inac2823-Children'sAsics Womens Gel-Quest FF Training Gym Fitness shoes bluee Breathable Trainers
ASICS Women's Gel-Sonoma 3 G-tx Running shoes Grey (Stone Grey Pixel Pink 0... .
ASICS Women's Gel-Surveyor 5 Running shoes
Asics Womens Graphic Long Tights Gym Running Leggings Aurora RRP
ASICS Women's GT-1000 7 Running shoes color Azure bluee Print
ASICS Women's GT-2000 4 Running shoes
Asics Womens GT 2000 6 Running shoes Road
ASICS Womens GT-3000 5 FluidRide Running shoes Pink 5 Medium (B,M)
Asics Womens Lite-Show 7 8 Tight bluee Sports Gym Running Breathable Reflective
Asics Women's Noosa FF Running Jogging Gym shoes Trainers RRP .00
Asics Women's Roadhawk FF Sakura shoes CHERRY BLOSSOM BIRCH
Asics Womens Thermopolis Long Sleeve 1 2 Zip Running Top Red Sports Half
ASL Fly Fishing Tying Tool Kit Set In Wooden Case A230
Asnes Snowman Unmounted Kids 110 cm Waxless Fishscaled Cross Country Skis NEW
AS ROMA ZAINO SCUOLA ORGANIZZATO
Assorted Carp hook link materials (new)
Assos Campionissimo S7 Bibshorts XS
ASSOS H FI.LADY_S5 SHORTS RED , Size - Medium
ASSOS NS.SUPERLEGGERA JERSEY - SLEEVELESS - Large ladys blue Calypso
How are we doing this?
ASSOS SS.LADY JERSEY - SHORT-SLEEVE - Xtra Large White panther
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
ASSOS TSP laalaLai Lady Jersey With Wind Predector Red Swiss large
ASTA TAHITIANA SHARK 6,5 X 130
Atak Equus Compression Shirt - white - Groß
ATH Ari T’Hart Round II Ersatzspule Spare Spool Top-Condition
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Atletico Madrid Home Shirt 2007-2008, Excellent Condition Rare
Attwood Big Game Series Rod Holder - 30° - White Insert
AUBRION Whitney Breeches Stretch Denim Jeans Styling FREE P&P 24 - 34
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Australia's World Champion TONY DAVID 95% Tungsten Dart Board Darts 25 Gram
Authentic Barcelona 2012-13 Men's Medium Away Football Shirt EXC COND
Author Bicycle helmet Creek HST Size M 54cm-57cm Hard Shell Helmet Dial-Fit bluee
Auth Used SHIMANO Vanquish 2500HGS 03501 Spinning Reel Fishing Reel
AVA SYSTEMS BITE ALARMS four plus extention cable and bivvy box. Fully working.
Why does it work?
Aventik IM8 6 pieces Travel Fly Rods 8'9'' LW4 5, 9'1'' LW5 6 in Metallic Green
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Avento Yoga Mat Microfiber Suede with Print Beige Exercise Equipment Carpet
Avet HX MC 5 2 Raptor 2-Speed Fishing Reel - Patriot
Avet MXL6 4 MC Raptor Green Lever Drag Conventional Reel
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharASICS Women's GEL-Lyte33 2 Running shoes; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Avid Ascent 2 Man Bivvy A0530009
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar ASICS WOMENS GEL LYTE V WHITE CREAM SNAKESKIN H7E8L 0101 RUNNING FASHION, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Avid Carp A-Spec Carryall Standard A0430021 NEW
Avid Carp Compact session table
Avid Carp Stormshield Cool Bag Both Sizes Large & Small NEW
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Avid Outdoor Hunting Men’s Vest Style 4430 Size XXL (50-52)
AWE® AWESpeed™ FREE 5 YEAR CRASH REPLACEMENT In Mould Adult Mens Road Racing
blue Offshore Big Game Fishing Trolling Lure Bishop Deep Sea Marlin Tuna 12”
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a ASICS Women's GEL-Nimbus 16 Running shoes – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Bad Zurzach bluee Cycling Jersey Short Sleeve Full Zipper Men's XL
Bagleys DB3 PAR Parred Brass & Lead Diving B3 Fishing Lure Crankbait
Baitcast Angelset Combo - Abu Garcia Baitcast Angelrute & Angelrolle Set NO.1
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
BAIT RUNNER TS HEAVY SPECIMEN CARP 060 REEL
Balance Scooter 8 36 V Akku (VHH4W40)
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Balance Women's Kaymin V1 Fresh Foam Trail Running shoes, Pink, 5.5 B US
Ball Balance Trainer Yoga Wobble Board Pilates Fitness Gym Exercise + Pump BN
BALZER Diabolo NEO Tele 40 3m 10-40g Allround Teleskoprute
Balzer Magna MX-3 Gorilla Spin 50 2.10m 15-50g
Balzer Teleskoprute Diabolo NEO Tele 70 3.30m 20-70g
BARCELONA 2017 18 AWAY SHIRT MESSI 10 BY NIKE SIZE ADULT S SMALL
[bargain] Asics Gel Lethal Ultimate IGS 12 Mens Football Boots (9001)
Barrel racing fringe shirt, rodeo, arizona shirt
Baskets De Randonnée The North Face Endurance Provence bluee
Bath Rise Level Wind Guard
Bauer SST Fly Reel - Size 8 - NEW - FREE FLY LINE
BBB BBW-217 GirlTech Ladies Shorts 10 Panel Padded Road Bike Cycling RRP .95
BB Dakota Women's Dashiell Ruffle Lace Sheer Top - Choose SZ color
Bear Paw CHSS-5 0 Snelled Circle Hook, Size 5 0, Bronze, 12 Mono, 6
Behr Saltwater Fishing Bag Accessory Bag Waterproof, Fischerman´S Bag Box
Bell 4Forty MTB Cycling Helmet - Grey
Bell Drifter MIPS XC MTB Fahrrad Helm silverfarben grey 2019
renneB akselaV ,elegeiK mihcaoJ
24-83 essartS remiehsedüR
| Condition: |
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Marke: ||ASICS|
| Farbbezeichnung: ||Schwarz|| Herstellernummer: ||C740N|