Running 2 Mens Asics shoes Dynaflyte Mesh Lightweight Road Trainers 97282inac7854-Men'sAsics Womens Lite-Show Running Top Grey Sports Breathable Reflective Lightweight
Asics Women's MotionDry Fuji Trail Running Tights Size X-Small
Asics Women's Noosa FF Running shoes
Asics Womens Roadhawk 2 FF Running shoes Trainers Sneakers Grey Sports
Asics Womens Running shoes Gel Zaraca 3 Natural Running T4D8N-9909.
ASICS Women's T6e6n6706 Running shoes 3.5 UK
Asics Working Safety shoes Winter Job Indigo bluee White 27.5 Cm Us 9.5 New
Asmadi Games 0060 Penny Press
AS MONACO” SUDADERA TRAINING TOP SWEATSHIRT 2018 NIKE FÚTBOL - size M.
AS ROMA Fan T-shirt Größe size S
ASSO BIG CATCH 50M 0.50
Assorted, Pre-owned, Saddles, Different colors & Grades, Unknown Brands
Assos Campionissimo S7 Bib Shorts XXXL
Assos FI. Lady_S5 . Size - Medium
ASSOS LL.UMA S5 LADY TIGHTS White Panther Xtra Small
Assos Sleeveless NS.13 Women's Jersey Size Large
Assos Superleggera Cycling Jersey Sleeveless Full Zip Size XLG Red Swiss New
Assos velo sol Baumeler vintage cycling jersey Bike Rad Trikot Gr M 51cm L3
Aston Villa FC Original Reebok Heim Trikot 199798 AST COMPUTER Gr.XL- XXL
How are we doing this?
Atak Equus Compression Shirt - White - Large
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Athalon Dual Entry Boot Bag Graffiti multi-colord Print. 319-Graffiti
Atletico Madrid 2015 Football Shirt Fernando Torres Brand New With The Tags
ATTs IW Bite Alarm Illuminated Wheel FREE POST
Aubrion Ladies Madison Breeches FREE UK SHIPPING
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Auricolari Sportivi Soundeluxe STW-2 blueetooth black
Auth ABU GARCIA Revo Elite Aurora 64 Limited-L Bait Reel Fishing Reel
Authentic DIADORA MARACANA MD PU W Women Professional Soccer shoes Cleats US 10.5
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Author fietshelm Creek HST maat M 54cm-57cm Hard Shell Helm Dial-Fit bluew
Avail ABU Cardinal 3 series Spool CD0450R RED
Aventik 7FT 9In 8wt 4PC IM12 NANO Bass Fly Fishing Rods, Kayak, Boat,Fast Action
Aventik Nymph Fly Fishing Rod IM12 Nano 3wt 11ft 5pc Flexible Fast Action rod
Avento Yoga Mat Microfiber Suede with Print orange Exercise Equipment Carpet
Why does it work?
Avet HXW5 2 Big Game Fishing Reel
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Avet MXL6 4 MC Raptor bluee Lever Drag Conventional Reel
AVID ARTIC THERMAL SUITS - NEW 2017 MODEL - LAST FEW
Avid Carp Ascent Bivvy 2 Man - (A0530009) Brand New + Free Delivery
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharAsics Women's GT-2000 4 Running shoes; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Avid Carp Carryall - Large AVLUG 26 NEW
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Asics Womens GT - 2000 5 Running Jogging Gym Trainer shoes RRP .00, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Avid Carp Road Trip Bed - Brand New + Free Delivery
Avid Exodus Carp Fishing Rod Range All Models
AWEÂ® AWESpeedTM FREE 5 YEAR CRASH REPLACEMENT In Mould Adult Mens Road Racing
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Axisco Airrite 34 Fly Reel
Babimax Lightweight Cycle Bike Helmet with Removable Visor and Liner Adjustable
Bagley DSM05-049S Fishing Lure Vintage 5 Smoo Hard To Find color
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Asics Womens Gt-2000 6 Lite-Show Training shoes 5 UK – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
BAIT BOAT FISHFINDER COLOR WIRELESS RCF400 Range 300M
BAITCAST ROD SPINCAST ROD BAITCAST REEL SPINCAST REEL SPINNING ROD SPINNING REEL
Balance Beam 6ft Long with 12 18 24''High Feet for Kids Home Training Off Ground
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Balance Women's Coast V4 FuelCore Running shoes, Light Cyclone, 7 D US
Balanza de gancho para colgar Pesola® MicroLine 20060 (0,5g 60g)
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Ball Fishing Lure jig Mould 40-60-80g_Waller Jig Mould_VMC Hooks 5150 8 0 12 0
Balzer Adrenaline 12LH Multi roll
Balzer Matze Koch Zander Whip 2, 35 M 14-35g Spinning Rod
Balzer Zammataro Masterpiece NANO Medium-Heavy Feeder 125 4.00m
BARCELONA football SHIRT XL barca 1998 soccer JERSEY CAMISETA MAGLlA MAILLOT
BARGAIN Asics Lethal Tigreor IT GS Kids Football Boots (100)
Barugh FC - Shaw Lane Trikot Gr. M 2010-2011 Shirt adidas Londis Jersey
Bassday Nin rubber 40g P-36 Spark orange HC-176 W orange red Stylish anglers
Batteriewechsel Erneuerung der Batterie für Uwatec Aladin Air
Bayern Monaco Adidas Giacca Felpa Sportiva 2018 19 red Hoodie 3 S Fz cotone
BBB Bike rennrad-überschuhe Water Flex bws-03 Neon Yellow Water Resistant
BCBGeneration Women's Mesh Crop Top - Choose SZ color
Beautiful Horsemanship Show Shirt ladies small
Behr Trendex Baggy 7 - Fishing Bag MIT 4 Boxes System Bag Accessory Bag
Bell 4pcs Illuminated Fishing Rod Clip Bite Alarms Line Buffer Alert 1+4 Set
BELL Event Fahrrad-Helm black S Rennrad Radsport Mountain-Bike NEU
Bell Gloss White-Cherry Fibers 2018 Coast Joy Ride MIPS Womens MTB Helmet
tsaE kraP koorB
| Condition: |
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| MPN: ||211647|
| Size Type: ||Regular|| Gender: ||Mens|
| Closure: ||Lace Up|| Brand: ||Asics|
| Shoe Height: ||Low Top|