19 Gel-Nimbus Men's ASICS Running 10 US shoes 97282inac9894-Men'sAS Rom Kappa Heim Trikot 2002 03 ohne Hauptsponsor + Nr.33 Batistuta Gr.L- XL
AS – Schwabe 57524 Single-Core Cable H05 V-K 0.75 bluee Shorts
ASSO INVISIBLE PINK 30MT 0.80
Assorted GR Tailwater Kit - Hand Tied Premium Trout Flies- Fly Box Included
ASSORTMENT OF ABU LURES ABU HI-LO PLUGS ABU TOBYS ETC
Assos Campionissimo S7 Bib Shorts XXXL
Assos DB.11 activityPolo Lady SS White, XS
Assos H FI Uno S5 Bib Shorts XXXL White
ASSOS LL.UMA S5 LADY TIGHTS White Panther Small
Assos S5 Uno Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey bluee Size XL
ASSOS SS.LADY ELLISSE WOMEN'S JERSEY XL Adua
ASSOS TB.LAALALAI BIB SHORTS PITON XL
ASSOS T.Works TeamShorts S7 2018 BIBSHORT
Astana Slowenischer Meister 2010 - Kurzarmtrikot (UVP 59,90 EUR)
Astucit Wathose - Deluxe Neopren 4mm Antirutschsohle Gr. 40 41
Atalanta Bergamo 1989 90 Trikot Maglia nr Tamoil Vintage Jersey S Shirt Camiseta
Athlete Technologies Boxing training round interval timer. Perfect for Boxing
Atletico Madrid 2015 Football Shirt Fernando Torres Brand New With The Tags
Attic Quattro BB 170 F color Japanese handmade work RARE
How are we doing this?
Atwood Hat Company - Rio Concho Nevada 15X Palm Vaquero Cowboy Hat - 4 Brim
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Audi Castelli Thermal Knee Warners - XS
Australia's World Champion TONY DAVID 95% Tungsten Dart Board Darts 19 Gram
Authentic Adidas SCHWEINSTEIGER 7 patch shirt jersey
Authentic Just Don Boston Celtics Rare Cap
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Auth Used DAIRA Certate 2510PE-H Spinning Reel Fishing Reel
Avail ABU Microcast Spool AMB6550UC for Ambassadeur 6500C, 6500CS orange
Aventik 7'6'' LW2, 8‘0‘’ LW3, 8‘6‘’ LW4 Freshwater Fly Rods Metallic Red Finish
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Aventik Matt Coffee 3 4wt Large Arbor Alum Die Casting Fly Reel Trout FreshWater
Aventor polar white, L 57-61cm, Abus Helme, 77626
Avet G2 - SX 5.3 RH-GD gold 1-Speed Generation 2 Reel
Avet MXJ 5.8 Single Speed Lever Drag Casting Reel Gunmetal
Avet SXJ 5.3 G2 Neptunes Heart Lever Drag Casting Reel
Why does it work?
Avid Captive Carp Cot Standard Safety Unhooking Mat A0550005
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Avid Carp Benchmark Memory Foam Bed A0440006 Liege Bedchair Karpfenliege Bett
Avid Carp Extremity Carp Rods worth of AVID terminal free with every rod
Avid Carp Stormshield Safeguard Cradle Unhooking Mat A0550001
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharAsics Zero Distraction Athletic Bra Ladies Mesh Stretch Elasticated; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Avid Screen House RT Mk2 Bivvy NEW Carp Fishing Gazebo AV SH2
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar ASL Fly Fishing Tying Vice & Tool Kit Set In Wooden Case, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
AWE® AWESpeed™ FREE 5 YEAR CRASH REPLACEMENT In Mould Adult Mens Road...
AZR Lunettes Velo Huez RX Cat 3 - yellow (etui souple)
BADEO FISHING ROD & REEL, ZANDER PERCH PIKE BARBEL CARP STALKING FREE POST
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Bagley Rat Fink RF 1 Top Water Fishing Lure Rare color HT14 Copper Pea
Bait Boat Solar Panel Bag only
BAITCAST ROD WITH FREE BAITCAST REEL BASS SPINNING ROD LURE ROD SURF ROD CANOE
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Asmadi Games 0060 Penny Press – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Balance Ball Trainer Yoga Wobble Board Pilates Fitness Gym Exercise W Pump
Balance Women's Coast V4 FuelCore Running shoes, Conch Shell, 6 D US
Balanco Bewegungsspiel Irrgarten-Spiel mit 3 wechselbaren Einsätzen
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Ballet Barre BD72-W Portable 6ft Wood Double Bar-Stretch Dance Bar-Vita Vibe NEW
Balzer Adrenalin Arctic Jigger 14 Inliner Bootsrute
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Balzer Edition 71° North Flexo Pilk 200 2.10m 50-200g
Balzer Magna Nordic Pesante Amo 265 240cm -265g
BARCELONA 2017 18 S S AWAY SHIRT SUAREZ 9 BY NIKE SIZE SMALL BOYS BRAND NEW
BARGAIN Asics Gel Lethal Ultimate IGS 12 Mens Football Boots (0145)
Barrakan Riding Breeches Equestrian Riding Pant Sz 48
Basket Brooks - Pureconnect 4 F
BATA - RUBBER SOLE VINTAGE CYCLING SHOES SIZE 12 USA - USED CONDITION
Bauer Fly Fishing RX 2 Large Arbor Fly Reel
BAYERN trikot shirt jersey sz XXL ADIDAS vintage 90's OPEL
BBB Sunglasses parts Hard case S BSG-23 26 29 33 Yo 131202 248
BEACHCASTER PREMIUM CARBON with reducer for 14ft for pendulum casting
Behr Aluminium Rod Pod mit vier Füßen für bis zu 4 Ruten geeignet inkl. Tasche
Belgium Football Shirt 2018 19
BELL COAST JOY RIDE MIPS HELMET 2018 GLOSS NAVY SKY FIBERS UNISIZE 50-57CM
BELL FORMULA BEL-7088562 Cycling Helmet matte plum deco
Bell Lil Ripper Kids Helmet Gloss Berry
Bell Ridgeline Matte Slate-orange 2019 Sixer Mips MTB Helmet
enaL llaH dlO ,llaH dlO ehT
|Condition: ||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing its original retail packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes: ||“Brand New” |
| Size: ||UK 8|| Brand: ||ASICS|
| Type: ||Running|| Colour: ||Blue/Red|
| EAN: ||Does not apply|