shoes Running Men's Asics - T7D2N - FF RoadHawk 97282inac8943-Men'sAssos tB.laalaLai S5 Cycling Suit Size Medium White Green Swiss with Chamois New
ASSOS T FI.13 LADY_S5 BIB SHORTS WHITE Medium
ASSOS TSP laalaLai Lady Jersey With Wind Predector Red Swiss XS
Assos Women's SS.Lady Jersey , Size - Medium
Asso Ultraflex Sea Fishing 0.5kg , Various Colours & Breaking Strains
ASTON VILLA AVFC NIKE XL PANTALONCINI PANTALONCINO GARA MATCH SHORT SHORTS
Astredurf football boots size 4
Atak Equus Chemise De Compression - white - Grand
ATALA SPORT ATS STEALTH RED MATT CASCO BICI BICICLETTA MTB TRK BDC CORSA TREKKIN
Athalon Dual Entry Boot Bag Graffiti multi-colord Print. 319-Graffiti
Athlon iQ2 Treadmill Walking Belt + Free 1oz Lube
Atletico Madrid Home Away and Third Shirts 2018 2019 Season
Attic Quattro BB 170 F color Japanese handmade work RARE
Attwood Pro Series Rod Holder with Bi-Axis Mount - 5010-4 FASTSHIP
Aubrion Ladies Thistledown Padded Gilet
Aufhängevorrichtung für Gymnastikreifen Wandhalter Wandhalterung Hula-Hoop
Australia's World Champion TONY DAVID Tungsten 80% Dart Board Darts 28 Gram
Authentic Adidas Men's Real Madrid ClimaLite Polo Shirt 2014 15 (SB80)
Authentic DIADORA MARACANA MD PU W Women Professional Soccer shoes Cleats US 10.5
How are we doing this?
Author casque de vélo Creek HST size M 54cm-57cm Hard Shell casque Dial-Fit bl
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Auth Used RYOBI Metaroyal 5000 Safari Spool Set Spinning Reel Fishing Reel
Avail SHIMANO Honeycomb Spool Trout Special ALD0918TR for ALDEBARAN Mg PURPLE
Aventik Canne à Lancer Voyage Tige Haut Module Carbone Action Rapide Léger Tige
Aventik Matt Coffee 3 4wt Large Arbor Alum Die Casting Fly Reel Trout FreshWater
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Aventor blaze red, L 57-61cm, Abus Helme, 77629
A Very Interesting Vintage Wooden 78 Long Skis RED Finish Signed TOURING SKI
Avet JX 6 3 MC RAPTOR RH-BL bluee R H 2-Speed Reel
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Avet SX 5.3 Brand New in Box Choose color Free Fast Shipping US
Avid Ascent 1 Man Bivvy A0530007
Avid Carp All In One Gr. M
Avid Carp Boot & Wader Bag -Ideal For Storing Dirty Boots Waders-Brand New
Avid Carp Khaki Joggers M
Why does it work?
Avid Carp Superlite Bivvy Peg Set NEW Carp Fishing Peg Set
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Avid Storm Shield Bedchair Bag Standard NEW
AWE® AWEBlastTM BMX Downhill casque black green l 58-60 cm
Axtschlag Barbecue Gift Set Assorted 31.3 x 20.3 x 14.6 cm salmon pink
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharAssos nS.superLeggera Sleeveless Jersey White, Vest, Size M; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Babimax Lightweight Cycle Bike Helmet with Removable Visor and Liner Adjustable
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Assos Rain Booties S7. New With tags., including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
BAGLEY DIVING B 2 FISHING LURE LB9
Bahrain Cycling Longsleeve Jersey by Prinz Sportswear Free Shipping
Baitcasting Reel 9+1 Ball Bearings 7.0 1 Fishing Gear Ratio Freshwater Saltwater
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Baker Elite Competition CoolMax English Horse Show Shirt, sz 42, White NWT
Balance Sea TX Spin HX 2,45m 35 - 100g Wg
Balance Women's Kaymin V1 Fresh Foam Running shoes, Pigment, 5 B US
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Assos S7 cycling leg warmers. Hip height. size 2, Large. NEW – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Ball Balance Exercise Workout Rehab Wobble Board Dome Balls Balancing Disc BEST
Baltic Herings Komplett - Set No.16 mit 4er u. 6er Haken
Balzer Alegra Neo 6250 FD Stationärrolle 625 Frontbremse 6000 New Front Drag OVP
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Balzer Edition IM-12 Tele Mini Spin 2.10m 10-48g
Balzer Metallica Kescher Xtra Strong Premium 90cm 280cm
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Balzer Xenia Spin 70 2.10m 20-70g
Barcelona fcb spain football medium mans messi no10 nike away jersey silverina
Barrington 40 Dartboard Cabinet With Led Light
Basket Running Asics size US 9
Bateau et plage pêche Kit de Démarrage
Bauer Fly Fishing RX 4 Microspey Fly Reel
Bayern Munich Training Polo Shirt Tee Top Football Sports White Mens adidas
BBB Summit BSG-50PH Unisex Adult Sports Cycling Glasses, Matt Glass, One Size
Beachbody Intent Compression Men’s T-Shirt Top Sports gym Short Sleeve Merlot M
Behr 4mm Neopren Hüftstiefel extra leicht mit Trendex Ergo-Raff Sohle Gr. 40-47
Belgian Team Topsport Baloise Vermarc jersey & bib shorts XXXXL
Bell Catalyst MIPS XC MTB Fahrrad Helm blue 2018
Bell Falcon Mips Helmet M 55-59cm, Matt white smo - Mattgloss Whitesmoke 2018
Bell Hub City Fahrrad Helm grey 2019
Bell Nomad MTB Cycling Helmet - Green
Bell Spark Mips Womens MTB Helmet
Bell Super DH, Matte White Emerald, Med. xlnt
78 iccupsev aiv
TB ,airdna 32167
| Condition: |
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Material outer: ||Net|
| Type: ||Running|| Brand: ||ASICS|
| EAN: ||Does not apply|| Sole Material: ||Rubber|