9 Pink bluee Patriot ASICS 97282inac4974-Women'sATD Big Man Colossal Cycling Jersey - Loose Fitting Made in U.S.A Biking Riding
A-Tec Crazee Seabass Spinning Rod
Athalon Padded Single Ski Bag, Padded, color Choices. 314
ATHLETICO MADRID ADULT LARGE 2016 COMMEMORATIVE HOME SHIRT BRAND NEW WITH TAGS
ATK CREST TOURING SKI BINDING SKI BRAKE STOPPER 86mm
Atletico Madrid Diego Costa 19 Shirt Trikot Away Emerald 2018-19 Spain
Atletico Madrid Sportswear Veste sweat à capuche avec capuche bluee 2018 19
Attrezzo Multitrainer addominali braccia gambe
Attwood Heavy Duty Pro Series Rod Holder w Combo Mount
Aubrion Ladies Ferndale Fleece Gilet FREE UK SHIPPING
Auburn University Large Columbia PFG Fishing Shirt
Auricolare Sportivo con Microfono Energy Sistem Sport 1 blueetooth grey
Australia Wallabies Rugby World Cup 2007 Jersey Shirt Trikot
Authentic Adidas Deutscher FUSSBALL-BUND patch shirt jersey
Authentic Concord Cleats Style S163XC color Red Genuine Leather
Authentic Scott Racing Cycling Light Fleece Lined Long Sleeve Bike Jersey Small
Auth Used ABU GARCIA Record Ambassadeur 5000 Bait Reel Fishing Reel
Auth Used SHIMANO Vanquish 2500HGS 03501 Spinning Reel Fishing Reel
Avail SHIMANO Spool MT0726RR for Core100Mg, CHRONARCH D, 07 Metanium Mg
How are we doing this?
Aventik Classic Wooden Nets Rubber Ghost Net With An Anti-skid Magnetic Release
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Aventik IM12 Popular 11'6'' Double Hand Switch Rods 4SEC Fly Rods with Extra Tip
Avento Fitness Step Large Stepping Bench Exercise Cardio Yoga Equipment Home
A VERY GOOD DEEP RICHARD WHEATLEY FLY BOX + COLLECTION OF FLIES
Avet HXW 5 2 RAPTOR Two-Speed Lever Drag Casting Reel American Flag Patriot
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Avet MXJ6 4 Neptunes Heart G2 Lever Drag Casting Reel
Avet SXJ 5.3 G2 gold Lever Drag Casting Reel
Avid Benchmark Memory Foam Chair - A0440003
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Avid Carp A Spec Large Carryall A0430021
Avid Carp Captive Carp Cot XL NEW Carp Fishing Unhooking Mat - A0550005
AVID CARP NEW AV8000 COMPACT CARP REEL FREE POST
Avid Carp Tardis RT Bivvy - Used Once - Excellent
Avid Stormshield Safeguard Brand New 2018 - Free Delivery
Why does it work?
AWE® AWESpeed™ FREE 5 YEAR CRASH REPLACEMENT In Mould Adult Mens Road Racing
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Axtschlag Barbecue Gift Set Assorted 31.3 x 20.3 x 14.6 cm salmon pink
Babimax Airflow Bike Cycling Helmet Safety Certified - for Adult Men & Women...
Bagley DB3 HT14 Copper Pea Fishing Lure Diving Crankbait
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharAsterisk Adult Ultra Cell Knee Brace Set; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
BAG OF 50 STRING PERCH REAL CORK FLOATS - 2IN YELLOW
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Aston Villa FC Football Shirt XL 1996 Reebok Soccer Jersey Trikot AST Computer, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Baitcasting Fishing Reel 14+1BB 6.4 1 Gear Ratio 8kg Braking Power High Quality
Bait Mold Zoom Super Fluke Fishing Lure Shad Soft Plastic Magnum 100-175 mm
Balance Mens Audazo 2.0 Pro TF, Dark Cyclone Alpha Pink, 12 D US
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Balance Women's Fresh Foam Lazr v1 Sport Running shoes, Dragon Fruit Sea 5 B US
Baleaf Men's 3D Padded Mountain Bike Cycling Baggy Shorts - Removable Mesh
Ballet Foot Arch Enhancer Stretch Stretcher Training Dance Gymnastics Wooden
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Aston Villa Trikot Home Macron 2012 13 – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Balzer Adrenalin Arctic Anguilla Shad 30cm 400 G 5 0 Fucsia silver
Balzer Easy Going Spinnfischerkescher 50cm 180cm
Balzer Magna MX-3 Gorilla Pilk 2.80m 40-185g
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Balzer Tactics Ela 5000 BR 525 535 545 Freilaufrolle + Ersatzspule New Freilauf
Barble River Fishing Set Up
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Barcelona Stadium Borsa Borsone TeamBAg tg Unisex 2018 19 bluee
Bar Mitts Cold Weather Mountain Commuter Bike Neoprene Handlebar Mittens Med Sma
Bass fishing lures 49 total and some soft plastic, with bag, plastic boxes
Batterie Ersatz Lithium hoverboard 36 volt 4400mA 6.5 8 10
Bayerische Alianz 1835 Fahrrad Rennrad Trikot von Medico Gr. L Follow Me
BBB BHE-03 Casco Fenix black bianco L
BBB Varallo BHE-67 MTB Helm Farbwahl Gr M oder L NEU
Beagle Garden Products EasySet Mole Trap - Green
Behr Eco Trolley stabiler und klappbarer Transportwagen mit luftbereiften Rädern
Belgium Home Shirt 2018 2019 inc Official FIFA World Cup 2018 Brazil v Belgium M
Bell Coast Joy Ride Mips Helmet - Gloss Whitecherry Fibers 2018 Womens Mtb
BELL FORMULA yellow FLUOR black 107.19159 60 61 Helmets Men’s MTB XC Road
BELL Kids' Frozen Toddler Bike 3D Elsa Tiara Helmet, Multi Coloured, 48-52 cm
Bell Pit Boss Motorcycle Helmet Size Medium Free Shipping
BELL SPORTS INC Youth Girls Bike Helmet 7063288
BELL TEMPO MIPS UNIVERSAL WOMEN'S HELMET 2018 GLOSS WHITE CHERRY FIBERS UNISIZE
Bellwether Aqua-No Alterra Veste black XL
DRAUOHTNA einahpétS einahpétS
cuS ud nimehC 12
engrevuA ,CANGILOP 00034
| Condition: |
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||ASICS|
| EAN: ||Does not apply|