GEL-KAYANO LADY Running ASICS 24-slim shoes US6.5(23.5cm) Purple bluee TJG760 97282inac31023-Women'sAuriculari Sportivi con Microfono Sony MDR AS210 yellow
AUSSIE Shirt Jersey - Cycling Biking - Yale - Avocet Profile - Men’s Large
AUSTRALIA SOCCEROOS ADIDAS MAGLIA SHIRT FOOTBALL1998-2000 MEDIUM
Austria Home Arnautovic 7 Shirt 2018 2019 (Fan Style Printing)
Authentic 2019 Thailand National Football Soccer Jersey Shirt Cheer Version
Authentic Adidas RIZZITELLI 20 F.C. Bayern Munchen patch shirt jersey
Authentic BMC Racing Team Thermal Long Sleeve Jersey by Pearl Izumi XXL - 213837
AUTHENTIC GERMANY QUALITY Men's Ski Boots SIZE 8 1 2-9 US-RARE VINTAGE-SHIP N 24
AUTHENTIC Skins DNAmic Team Youth Compression Half Tights (ROYAL blueE)
Author Fahrradhelm Skiff Größe L 58cm-62cm Insektenschutz Dial-Fit white pink
Auth Used DAIWA RYOGA 1520H Bait Reel Fishing Reel
Auto shoes Cover Dispenser Hands-free shoes Cover Apparatus with 100 Overshoes
Avail SHIMANO Microcast Spool ALD0936RR gold for Core50Mg, CHRONARCH 50E
Aventik 3m0'' LW3 5 7 9 Im12 Nano Carbono Caña Fibra Pequeño Interruptor
Aventik Fly Rods 6'1 6'8'' 7'6 0 1 2 3 4WT 24T Carbon Fiber Fly Fishing Rods
Aventik Pêche à la Mouche Tiges IM12 Nano 9FTLW7-11 12 Eau de Mer Puissant
Avento Fitness Yoga Mat Exercise Fitness Gym Pilates 173x61 cm PVC 41VH-GRB-Uni
Aventura Women's Pria Tunic Top - Choose SZ color
Avet HX 5 2 MC Two-Speed Lever Drag Casting Reel Camo
How are we doing this?
Avet LX 6.3 MC Raptor 2-Speed Lever Drag Casting Reel Gunmetal
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Avet PRO EX 30 2, Unused, 1 of 2
Avex 16 oz. Highland Autoseal Insulated Travel Mug - Realtree Camo
Avid Brand New Stormshield Waterproof Bedchair Bags, Std & XL for Wide Bed
Avid Carp A Spec Large Carryall A0430021
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Avid Carp Brand New 2019 HQ Dual Layer 2 Man Bivvy -A0530006
Avid Carp Khaki Joggers L
Avid Carp Stormshield Recovery Sling Both Sizes Carp Fishing New For 2019
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Avid Exodus Carp Rod All Models NEW Carp Fishing Rod
A VTG LOT 13 FLATFISH TINY CRANKBAITS HOT SHOT FLY ROD LURES ULTRA LIGHT FISHING
Awesome Shimano SPD Cycling shoes Mens Sz 45
blue Offshore Big Game Fishing Trolling Lure Cerulean Deep Sea Marlin Tuna 12”
BADEO 2.1M Telescopic Rod & Reel ideal for travel, holidays great xmas gift
Why does it work?
BAGLEY DIVING KILLER B 2 FISHING LURE FBOG (PS3)
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Bague de piston ensemble 9329M 9329T 39 11768T Mercury Mariner hors-bord 40HP 2T
Bait Cast Fishing Reel Lure Wheel High Speed 11+1BB Reel Saltwater Max 7.5kg
Bait Masters 900g ( 3 x 300g ) Canned Flavoured Sweetcorn – Scopex Fishing Bait
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharATTx V2 Receiver Standard \ ATTx V2 Remote System 2.5mm Standard - BRAND NEW ; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Balance board Nomad Junior blueetooth
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Aubrion Ladies Campbell Breeches FREE UK SHIPPING, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Balance Women's Coast V4 FuelCore Running shoes, Conch Shell, 8.5 B US
Balance Women's Versi v1 Cushioning Running shoes, Grey, 7 B US
Ball Balance Yoga Trainer Fitness Workout Resistance Cardio Gym Home
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Balzer 71 ° North Nano Boat 30 Norwegenrute Bootsrute Boat rod
Balzer Centros 7500 Stazionario Ruolo
Balzer Edition IM-12 Wels Spin
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Aubrion Ladies Monmouth Show Shirt FREE UK SHIPPING – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Balzer Matze Koch Zander Whip 2, 65 M 14-35g Spinning Rod
Balzer XANADU Tele 120 3.60m 45-120g Allroundrute
Barcelona 2018 Away Shirt - Yass 77 Adult M
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
BARGAIN Asics Gel Lethal 18 Mens Football Boots (9045)
Barnett vortex h2o with 610r retriever pro ams bowfishing reel
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Basel Switzerland 2002 - 2004 match worn reserve team home shirt size XL
BASS MANIACS PERFORMANCE SHIRT AMERICAN FISHING JERSEY UPF50 NEW COLLECTION
Bayern Monaco Adidas Giacca Pre Gara Pre Match 2018 19 Anthem zone red
BBB BHE-08 Casco Tithon black opaco
BBB Winner Sport Sunglasses Yellow
Beal Ignesti headlamp 120 lumens 3 leds
Behr Beistelltisch 2 für Sitzkiepen mit 25 mm Füßen
Belgium Home Alderweireld 2 Shirt 2018 2019 (Official Printing)
Bell Cliffhanger Matte-Gloss Grey-Crimson 2019 4Forty Mips MTB Helmet
Bell Falcon MIPS Road Cycling Helmet - Yellow
Bellino's Bellino Casque - Helicopteres, Petit
Bell Nomad MTB Cycling Helmet - Green
Bell Spark Jr MIPS Helmet
Bell Super 3R MIPS MTB Fahrrad Helm blue 2019
Bellweather Pro 8 Padded Cycling Shorts Men’s Small
Bellwether Forza Women's Road Cycling Bib Shorts Multi-color XL
Bellwether Ridgeline Men's Cycling Shorts
| Condition: |
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||ASICS|
| US Shoe Size (Women's): ||6.5|| Activity: ||Running|
| Width: ||Narrow (AA, N)|| Style: ||Running Shoes|
| MPN: ||TJG760|| UPC: ||4549846345921|