TARTHERZEAL shoes Running ASICS 6 US10(28cm) Yellow Green TJR291 97282inac81054-Men'sAuthentic USA made 2XL Louis Garneau Elite X-Racer road cycling jersey full zip
Author casque de vélo Creek HST size M 54cm-57cm Hard Shell casque Dial-Fit bl
Author Fahrradhelm Skiff Größe M 52cm-58cm Insektenschutz Dial-Fit white pink
Auth Used DAIWA Exist Branzino 2508R Spinning Reel Fishing Reel
Auth Used DORAKU Matsumotoy A-2000 Bait Reel Fishing Reel
Autographed Schwinn Paramount Juvenile Team Cycling Cap White w Red & bluee Str
Avail Acrylic Handle Knob only with NO End Cap 1 piece DAIWA SHIMANO
Avail ULTRA LIGHT LEVEL WINDER [11 line]Ambassadeur 1500 1600 2500 2600 3500
Aventik 100% Waterproof Tube Fly Box Authentic Danish Fisker Design Double Side
Aventik Fly fishing Rod 4SEC Carbon Fiber Freshwater Fly Rods Ultra light 55g
Aventik IM12 Nano 6 4 Action Tenkara Rods 3 Sizes Tenkara Fly Rods
Aventik Super Light Mesh Fabric Fly Fishing Vest,Fishing Mesh Vest Wading NEW
Avento Fitness Yoga Mat Exercise Fitness Gym Pilates 173x61 cm PVC 41VH-GRB-Uni
Avento Yoga Set 3 Pieces Lotus Red Pilates Exercise Equipment Fitness Carpet
Avet EXW 30 2 Two-Speed Lever Drag Big Game Reel American Flag Patriot
Avet JX4.6 MC Purple Lever Drag Casting Reel
Avet MXJ6 4 gold G2 Lever Drag Casting Reel
Avet SX 5.3 Neptune's Heart G2 Single Speed SX-53-G2-CF-NEP - FREE SHIPPING -
Avia Men's Training shoes White AVI TRAILSIDE US 10
How are we doing this?
AVID - CAPTIVE 42 LANDING NET - 1 PIECE HANDLE
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
AVID CARP A-SPEC CARRYALL STANDARD - A0430021
Avid Carp Boot & Wader Bag -Ideal For Storing Dirty Boots Waders-Brand New
Avid Carp Extremity Carp Rod, 12ft 3.25lb, 50mm Ringing. Duplon Handle. RRP
Avid Carp Screenhouse Compact NEW Carp Fishing Bivvy A0530002
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Avid Carp Thermal Combat Trousers XXL (AVC2 XXL)
Avid Stormshield Recovery Sling Brand New for 2019 Free Delivery
AWE® AWEBlade™ FREE 5 YEAR CRASH REPLACEMENT In Mould Adult Mens Racing Cycling
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
A X Armani Exchange Women's Logo Tank - Choose SZ color
Azur T25 Kids Toddler Helmets Size 46-50cm with dial Adjustment Fit
Badeo Travel Telescopic Carbon 2.1M Fishing Rod & Reel Great Sea or River Kit
Bagley HB1-TIG Fishing Lure Vintage Honey B Must Have color
BAH NAME + NUMBER OFFICIAL ITALY HOME OFFIZIELL NAMESET WC FRANCE 1998
Why does it work?
Bait Casting Fishing Reel 205g 12BB 7.0 1 5KG Fishing Reels Baitcasting Re
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Bait Masters 700g Canned Hempseed Fishing Bait
Balance board blueetooth X Hover electric scooter
Balance Women's Coast V4 FuelCore Running shoes, Cashmere Light Shale Nimbus 6 D
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharAuthentic Adidas X 16 PureChaos NSG UK Size 4.5; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Balance Women's Lazr V1 Fresh Foam Running shoes, Moonbeam, 8 D US
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar AUTHENTIC Arabian Bedouin Rider's COMPLETE Costume Set , including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Ball Balance Trainer Yoga Board Pilates Fitness Gym Exercise W Pump CA
Baltic Herings Komplett - Set No.16 mit 4er u. 6er Haken
BALZER Adrenalin TS 12 LH Modell Multirolle zu Hochseefischen und Großfische
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Balzer Edition IM-12 Faulenzer 2.70m 22-58g
Balzer Magna Nordic Boat 25 Travel Reiserute
Balzer Tactics Hype 3300 FD
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Authentic Bhutan National Football Soccer Team Official Dragon Jersey Shirt – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
BARBEL ROD BARBEL FISHING ROD PIKE CHUB CARP BREAM PERCH FEEDER LEDGER ROD FLOAT
Barcelona NIKE 2016-2017 Home Football Shirt SMALL MESSI 10
BARGAIN Asics Menace 3 Mens Football Boots (400)
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Barton Marine Size 4 Vang System - 4 1
BASKETS RUNNING TRAIL SKECHERS GORUN 2 FEMME P. 36 NEUVES PRIX MAGASIN
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Bateau canne à pêche à la traîne canne Rod Spinning Rod leurrer Boat Rod & Reel
Bauer Basics Base Layer Long Sleeve Top
BBB Fahrrad Rennrad-Überschuhe WaterFlex BWS-03 black Wasserdicht, Gr. 37 - 48
BCBGMAXAZRIA Women's Kamila One-Shoulder Top - Choose SZ color
Beautiful Hand Made Equestrian Dressage Single Breasted Cutaway Front Waistcoat
Behr Spezial Zelt für Liegen Überwurfe für Karpfenliegen bis 2,10m Länge
Bell 4Forty MIPS MTB Fahrrad Helm yellow black 2018
Bell Draft Fahrrad Helm Gr. 54-61cm black 2019
BELL Formula MIPS Road Cycle Bike Helmet 2019 52-62cm Tsunami Slate Grey orange
Bell Local 107.19393 4 5 Helmets Men’s BMX Dirt
BELL PRESIDIO CYCLE BICYCLE HELMET 54 - 61 Universal Adult MTB Commuter White
BELL SPORTS INC Todd Girl Zoomer Helmet 7073339
Bell Sweep road cycling helmet size small
Bellwether Aires Men's Short Charcoal SM
Bellwether Gradient Women's Cycling Jersey Navy XL
Bellwether Thermaldress Genou Jambière Manchon black S M
Benelle bluee All Weather Waterproof Fishing 2 Piece Suits Size SMALL-KING
| Condition: |
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Activity: ||Running & Jogging|
| Brand: ||ASICS|| Width: ||Medium|
| MPN: ||TJR291|| US Shoe Size (Men's): ||10|
| UPC: ||4549957598872|