Asics Womens New Us522.5Cm Tjg775 White bluee 20 Gel-Nimbus Lady shoes Running 97282inac51063-Women'sAuth Used DAIWA Lexa-HD 300XSL-P Bait Reel Fishing Reel
Auth Used DORAKU Matsumotoy A-2000 Bait Reel Fishing Reel
Auth Used SHIMANO Stradic SI4+ C2000S-B Spinning Reel Fishing Reel
AUTUMN WINTER 2018 Horseware Ladies Fiona Half Zip Fleece - Raven
Avail Microcast Spool CC1238R for SHIMANO 12 CALCUTTA 100 Series
Avail Ultralight Levelwinder and Cap for ABU2500C Chrome
Aventik 0 1 2 3 4WT Fly Rod 6'1 6'8'' 7'6 24T Carbon Fiber Fly Fishing Rod
Aventik Escape 24T Carbon Travel Carp Rod 4 pieces 9FT 3.0Ib Fast and Powerful
Aventik IM10 6'6'' LW3 Freshwater Fly Fishing Rods with Extra Tip
Aventik Mini IM12 Nano Tenkara Rods Perfect 6 4 action With Carbon Rod Tube
Avento Exercise Fitness Pilates Mat Yoga Mat Fluorescent orange Beige 41WC
Aventor polar white, L 57-61cm, Abus Helme, 77626
A VERY GOOD BOXED DAIWA MILLIONAIRE S 300 MULTIPLIER FISHING REEL
Avet G2 - SXJ 5.3 MC RH-BK 1-Speed Generation 2 Reel color - Neptunes Heart
Avet JX 6 3 MC Raptor 2-Speed Lever Drag Reel - Patriot
Avet MXJ6 4 MC Red Lever Drag Conventional Reel
Avet SX 5.3 Single Speed Lever Drag Casting Reel Gunmetal Grey
Aviator Retro Harley Motorcycle German Half Open Leather Helmet Dot Chopper
AVID - CAPTIVE 42 LANDING NET - 1 PIECE HANDLE
How are we doing this?
Avid Carp A-SPEC 3 ROD EXTRA PredECTION HOLDALL - Brand New + Free Delivery
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Avid Carp Bivvy Organiser Table Storage Carp Fishing - A0430011
Avid Carp Exodus Carp Rods NEW For 2019 All Sizes
Avid Carp Retaining Sling Standard
Avid Carp Tardis RT Overwrap
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Avid Recovery Sling ALL SIZES
Away Polish Football Team Shirt M New 2018 World Cup 9 Lewandowski
AWNHAVEN MIXED MESH 3.5 METRE RECTANGULAR KEEPNET
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
blue Offshore Big Game Fishing Trolling Lure Chayote Deep Sea Marlin Tuna 12”
Bac de peche plano compact serie 3600 model 1364
Bagley DB3 H69T Hot Tiger Diving B3 Fishing Lure
Bagley's KB3 LB4 Little Bass White B 3 Fishing Lure All Brass Lead Collectible
Bait Buster 12 ft. Radius 1 2 Sq. Mesh Bait Cast Net CBT-BBA12 by Lee Fisher
Why does it work?
BAITCAST ROD WITH FREE BAITCAST REEL BASS SPINNING ROD LURE ROD SURF ROD CANOE
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Baker Ladies Pro Silicone Knee Patch Breeches Navy Size 24 26 or 32
Balance Trainer Trampolinball Balanceball (Koordination) - ø 58 cm
Balance Women's Kaymin V1 Fresh Foam Running shoes, Light Petrol, 11 D US
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharAuthentic Concord Youth Soccer Cleats S045TJ; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Baleaf Men's Windproof Cycling Fleece Thermal Multi Sports Active Winter Pants
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar AUTHENTIC ITALY 2018 19 HOME SHIRT, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Ballet flats shoes sea woman EMPORIO ARMANI swimwear 262514 5P384 blue
BALZER 71° NORTH TRAVEL BOAT 30 NANO TECHNOLOGIE REISERUTE 5 TEILIG IM HARDCASE
Balzer Diabolo NEO Spin 70 2.40m 25-70g
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Balzer IronLine 8 Catfish 0.50mm 1500m green
Balzer Neopren Wathose 5mm Filzsohle 44 45
Balzer Xenia Spin 70 2.10m 20-70g
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Authentic Lille 2008-9 Men's Large Home Football Shirt EXC COND – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Barcelona Barsa Football Shirt Jersey Camiseta Soccer 2004 2005 Away Size XL
[bargain] Asics Gel Lethal Tigreor 8 SK Football Boots (2586) WAS 230
Barnett new PRO DIABLO 2 Slingshot Catapult With Sights & Stabilisers &FREE Ammo
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
BASE FLAT SPHERE tipo C e HOLE central FEMALE RAM-202CNSU UNPKD base W 3,8 -16
BASS LURES BASS FLIES BASS SPINNERS BASS POPPERS BASS ROD KAYAK ROD SPINNING ROD
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Battery 36v 4.0Ah Li-Ion Battery for Hoverboard Self Balance Scooter UK
Bayer 04 Leverkusen Jersey Alternate Ka White Men's 2016 2017 New
BBB Sunglasses Parts Retro Yoke Lens Smoke BSG-30 131207 281
Beach Buddy Sea Fishing Shelter - collect only from Exeter
Beginner Hula Hoop, Diameter 90, 95, 100, 105 cm, Hoopomania Hula workout
Beintrainer Muskelaufbau Bauch Beine klappbar Trainingsgerät Leg Magic Fitness
Bell Annex MIPS Fahrrad Helm black 2017
Bell Event Bike Helmet - Matte White Force bluee Large
Bell Fullflex Fahrrad Helm black matt 2016
Bell Matte black 2018 Stratus Fahrradhelm
Bell Sixer MIPS MTB Cycling Helmet - Grey
BELL STRATUS MIPS HELMET 2018 MATT GLOSS NAVY CHERRY FIBERS M 55-59CM
Bell Transfer 9 MTB Full Face Helmet 2017
Bellwether Criterium Pro Men's Cycling Jersey Hi-Vis LG
Bellwether Men's Ultralight Gel Short Bk XXXL
Bellwether Women's Endurance Gel Cycling Shorts-Small-Blk-Road MTB Bicycle-New
Berghaus silverium womens vapor base crew SS AF t shirt 420834
| Condition: |
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||ASICS|
| MPN: ||TJG775|| UPC: ||4549846798840|